Crime What should happen to Arbery killers?

What should happen to Arbery's killers

• Total voters
If I caught someone red handed having a look in my house under construction, I'd probably shoo them off. Maybe take a picture of them for police.

If I saw someone running down the street that may or may not have been in someone else's house under construction, I probably would not do anything. That is not enough information to make a lucid decision about anything. If I did do something, it most assuredly would not be arming myself and chasing them down in a truck threatening to kill them.
What if the person is black though?

Can someone explain why there were about 3 or 4 counts each of felony murder? Can’t you only murder someone once?
One count of felony murder for each felony charge - 2 aggravated assaults, a false imprisonment, and one attempted something or other.

What if the person is black though?
I'd do like he said and wouldn't give a shit about the colour. Trash comes in many colours. I'm misanthrope adjacent. I don't know if it's okay to be like me, but that's what I am. Mankind is weird and bad, and I think we should do everything we can to protect our family and friends.

I'd do like he said and wouldn't give a shit about the colour. Trash comes in many colours. I'm misanthrope adjacent. I don't know if it's okay to be like me, but that's what I am. Mankind is weird and bad, and I think we should do everything we can to protect our family and friends.
Mankind is also good my friend. Happy Thanksgiving...eat Turkey for America!

I thought he was a brother in faith.

He ain't. Just another liar.
Not everyone has the same view as you on this case, and you shouldn't be calling decent people liars just because they see a controversial case differently than you do.

Five minutes is time enough to comply. He should’ve stopped. Instead did the dumbest possible thing.
<BidenShutIt>
I thought you were being sarcastic before. It's laughable to want this guy to surrender under these circumstances. Should Kyle have surrendered to Rosenbaum?

Not everyone has the same view as you on this case, and you shouldn't be calling decent people liars just because they see a controversial case differently than you do.

Oh Im sorry, did I jump to an unwarranted conclusion about your character based on my own personal bias?

Rittenhouse case: white victims and acquittal on all counts

McMichaels: black victim and guilty verdicts on multiple counts

The justice system is a black supremacist one

if I thought like a leftist

How do you feel about the racist case Arbery prosecutor who's now being criminally charged? Is that a "leftist" conspiracy as well?

It's funny you say that because a few comments on Alt-Rights forums said that Rittenhouse got off because the victims were White.

As known now that Ahmaud stole many times before, and Ahmaud seen many times in that house, Ahmaud would be suspect number one for who stole Travis's hand gun out of his car

And (which I'm sure you've seen) the gun crime of Ahmaud at a previous time was possession of a gun that had the serial # scratched off. Literally was in possession of a stolen firearm Obviously McMichael's couldn't have known that but just pointing it out b/c it goes to likelihood that he was the thief of the firearms in that neighborhood. He had a history of such.

I'm glad to see them get what's coming to them but this is the kind of typo that causes me to see things rightys' way when it comes to CNN,

(CNN)Gregory and Travis McMichael, the White father and son convicted in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, were sentenced Monday to life in prison for their federal convictions on interference with rights -- a hate crime -- along with attempted kidnapping and weapon use charges.

White is capitalized why, exactly? Here's hoping it's the author's auto-correct doing that after he last wrote about the White House or something but even so you're think they'd proof read a little more thoroughly than that.

Back