Crime What should happen to Arbery killers?

What should happen to Arbery's killers

• Total voters
what is funny is the local news here says. He was killed because he was black. AND that they thought he was robbing a place.
Maybe...just maybe, the shooting was more about they thought he was robbing a place than him being black....

They did not see him robbing the place. They had no evidence to show he had. In fact there is no evidence this kid stole anything at any point, even though there were cameras everywhere. And of course, the guy that shot him called him a fucking ni***r afterwards.

Maybe.....just maybe.......they thought he had robbed the place because he was black.

He was shot because he decided to charge and grab the gun. He'd be alive if he just stopped and talked

germans should have tried that....

They did not see him robbing the place. .
I never said they saw him. I said they thought he robbed a place...according to the news I saw...which also said they should him because he is black...guess they were going to make a citizen's arrest because he was black... rolls eyes

please save your shit for imbeciles...because they are the only ones that would believe you...while you are at it tell them to let you the fuck into Wal Mart

That’s it? That’s all you got Mr. too smart for everyone on Sherdog? Surely you can do better than that larry.
My name isn’t Larry, kid. One person kind of sounds ok calling me that, but you shouldn’t copy him. It’s not that cool. Sorry the recent crime waves have your world view on edge, with the fragile glass delusion that keeps you going cracking all over. I know it’s hard. Maybe it’s all my fault. Go with that.

As to your assertion they did not set out to kill him..........I'll give you that one. They were not convicted of first degree murder. Georgia law does not even have degrees of murder. They do not have to show premeditation to convict of malice murder. Only expressed or implied malice. Implied malice does not even have to prove deliberate intent. Just that the killing was unprovoked. When you are chasing a guy with guns threatening to kill him and he is running away.......that's about as unprovoked as you can get.

As to the hate crime....gotta disagree there. Highly doubt they would have armed themselves and got in a truck to chase a white kid. And the guy that shot him did call him a 'fucking ni**** ' while he was dying instead of seeing if he could help him....but whatevs.

As to your comments on police behavior......... I'll take a slow police response over deliberate attempts by law enforcement and prosecutors to sweep their buddies murder under the rug every day of the week.
Georgia has some Californiaesque lala laws that make life more difficult than it’s supposed to be.

If it were a white person acting a certain way, I think they could have gone gung ho neighborhood watch, but maybe not. I mean kind of fk ‘em, really.

I do believe citizens need the right to protect their neighborhoods because of slow responses, crooked government employees making decisions based solely on low level politics, and also general abuse of authority. But believe me, as big government can be repressive, small government (ie neighborhood associations) can show a person real quick how fkn fail the alternative can be. It’s a real fine and smelly line.

This seems about right. As far as I understand the facts correctly, the juries in both this and the Rittenhouse case did a good job.
Yeah been a good week for verdicts. It's funny how many people have brought up well if they were gonna shoot him they could've done that from the start. As if that's proof of something. Bizarre logic, but this is the war room.

My name isn’t Larry, kid. One person kind of sounds ok calling me that, but you shouldn’t copy him. It’s not that cool. Sorry the recent crime waves have your world view on edge, with the fragile glass delusion that keeps you going cracking all over. I know it’s hard. Maybe it’s all my fault. Go with that.
You took over an hour and this is what you came up with? Look in the mirror larry, you’re not smart in the least bit.

You took over an hour and this is what you came up with? Look in the mirror larry, you’re not smart in the least bit.

I’ll admit I’m stupid of you just stop talking, billy boy. You win.

I’ll admit I’m stupid of you just stop talking, billy boy. You win.
Tapping out and begging me to stop? Alright, I’ll show mercy. I’ll leave you with this though. Be a little more modest going forward and know your intellectual limits next time.

Georgia has some Californiaesque lala laws that make life more difficult than it’s supposed to be.

If it were a white person acting a certain way, I think they could have gone gung ho neighborhood watch, but maybe not. I mean kind of fk ‘em, really.

I do believe citizens need the right to protect their neighborhoods because of slow responses, crooked government employees making decisions based solely on low level politics, and also general abuse of authority. But believe me, as big government can be repressive, small government (ie neighborhood associations) can show a person real quick how fkn fail the alternative can be. It’s a real fine and smelly line.

'La La' laws??? Perhaps. But hardly Californiaesque. The current Georgia murder laws were passed by a Republican Governor and Republican majorities in the state Senate and HOR. It makes it a lot easier, nearly automatic in fact, to stick killers with life sentences. No premeditation, no deliberate intent.......no problem. Wonder who they had in mind when they passed those laws?

I agree with your thoughts on citizen protection. But every single neighborhood watch group I've had the misfortune to observe has been a collection of the biggest douches and assholes in the neighborhood. Literally the LAST people you'd want out there.

In my mind, protection should mean defense. The only time a private citizen should get involved assertively is if they are observing a serious crime actually taking place. Crime prevention is best accomplished by making crime harder to commit, and the perps easier to catch if they do commit them. When the risk/reward scenario becomes untenable, they will seek opportunity elsewhere.

Last edited:
Yes. Ahmaud was seen several times in the home and in the neighborhood. Things were stolen in that home. Ahmaud is known to be a thief in his past and putting all that together would make him the number one suspect for who stole the gun out of that car as well. That doesn't mean he did it, but he would be the number one suspect

You keep talking about moral obligations. You have a moral obligation to act in a lawful manner, not LARP as some kind of self-appointed LEO

Edit

Last edited:
He was shot because he decided to charge and grab the gun. He'd be alive if he just stopped and talked
If someone robs a liquor store and the clerk grabs the gun and the gun goes off, that's not the clerks fault. It's the fault of the person who initiated the criminal act.

Having a "hunch" isn't something that stands up in court.

This seems about right. As far as I understand the facts correctly, the juries in both this and the Rittenhouse case did a good job.

Absolutely. Both cases seemed pretty clear, but the Rittenhouse jury had to deal with death threats and MSNBC trying to dox their identities. Very scary.

Yeah been a good week for verdicts. It's funny how many people have brought up well if they were gonna shoot him they could've done that from the start. As if that's proof of something. Bizarre logic, but this is the war room.

It was proof that the Malice Murder charge may not stick and, indeed, the father and the neighbor were found Not Guilty of Malice Murder. I don't think the Felony Murder charge was ever in doubt though.

You keep talking about moral obligations. You have a moral obligation to act in a lawful manner, not LARP as some kind of self-appointed.
This Papi guy you are replying to is actually a bot made by AnTifa and BLM. They are making potential black hate and racism look so annoying and irritating that everyone will eventually say man fuck these brain dead haters I am signing up for BLM membership too

This Papi guy you are replying to is actually a bot made by AnTifa and BLM. They are making potential black hate and racism look so annoying and irritating that everyone will eventually say man fuck these brain dead haters I am signing up for BLM membership too

I thought he was a brother in faith.

He ain't. Just another liar.

I thought he was a brother in faith.

He ain't. Just another liar.
He’s a brother in hate not faith. He will try to make a murder and torture victim like Aubrey look like the guilty party just because he’s black.

They did not see him robbing the place. They had no evidence to show he had. In fact there is no evidence this kid stole anything at any point, even though there were cameras everywhere. And of course, the guy that shot him called him a fucking ni***r afterwards.

Maybe.....just maybe.......they thought he had robbed the place because he was black.

So as long as they don't steal anything, you'd let somebody just come in your place and have a look?

So as long as they don't steal anything, you'd let somebody just come in your place and have a look?
It wasn't their place. It was their neighbors. All they knew was he had trespassed on a property under construction, that's it.

If I caught someone red handed having a look in my house under construction, I'd probably shoo them off. Maybe take a picture of them for police.

If I saw someone running down the street that may or may not have been in someone else's house under construction, I probably would not do anything. That is not enough information to make a lucid decision about anything. If I did do something, it most assuredly would not be arming myself and chasing them down in a truck threatening to kill them.

Can someone explain why there were about 3 or 4 counts each of felony murder? Can’t you only murder someone once?

Back