what kind of person are you if you see someone being attacked do you help or not?

Ts is a major pussy. If everyone had your cowardly attitude there would be no heros.

If you would have jumped in to help save the dude maybe others would have helped too based on your example

How does it feel knowing you watched a man get beaten to death and you did nothing to help? I'm guessing it bothers you on some level or you wouldn't have made this thread looking for approval for your cowardly actions

I'd probably take the opportunity to discharge my weapon but in a multiple assailant situation, they need to be kill shots and could land me in legal trouble. I tend to avoid places that could put me in those situations. I assume everyone has heard of someone stepping in to stop domestic violence and being attacked by both combatants.

Ts is a major pussy. If everyone had your cowardly attitude there would be no heros.

If you would have jumped in to help save the dude maybe others would have helped too based on your example

How does it feel knowing you watched a man get beaten to death and you did nothing to help? I'm guessing it bothers you on some level or you wouldn't have made this thread looking for approval for your cowardly actions

Well it feels good to be alive... does calling some one a pissy behind your keyboard make you.tough?

Me, generaly no. I used to be the one to try to help but i seen it not end up well too many times for the want to be hero. Marti Gras 2001 in seattle i seen a man beaten to death feet from me for trying to help a women being attacked by 4 men. All he did was grab her and try to shield her and they sromped him out. I knew he couldnt have survived the beating he took and when i turned on the newsthe next morning i found out he died. After that i decoded to never try to be a hero in that type of situation.

Im not going to watch with my camera phone and yell out "world star" but i aint getting involved either. if i think the situation is manageable i might do something but general...nope.

With you standing just feet away while an innocent man got murdered by killers and rapist, I wish a concealed carry civilian would have stopped this from happening. That man had a father and mother, may have had a sister and brother, may have had a wife and children, either way it was an innocent man that lost his life for standing up and doing what was right.

If you don't fight for what's right, then evil will succeed.

Murderers and rapist have no place in society.

Myself, as a man and as a Christian I couldn't stand by and watch evil succeed. I don't want to bother or hurt anyone but if need be I don't mind stacking bodies 6ft high either.

ALWAYS be polite, ALWAYS be respectful, ALWAYS be professional, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill everyone you see.

Last edited:
Why dont you google mardi gras 2001 in seattle. Then come back and tell me how calling 911 would have helped. It was a fucking riot the police were there and aware of the situation.

You asked for an opinion and I gave it...You could have called 911 and if they did not get there in time then it is not on you, but you didn't do that...

On a different note, do you know if they ever caught the scumbags that did that?

Well it feels good to be alive... does calling some one a pissy behind your keyboard make you.tough?

Oh hey look its the guy who finally developed a backbone now that he's on the internet.

Sorry kid but we're not all cowards like you. I have and would again jump into a fight to help someone out...it's called being a man

You asked for an opinion and I gave it...You could have called 911 and if they did not get there in time then it is not on you, but you didn't do that...

On a different note, do you know if they ever caught the scumbags that did that?

he just linked a wiki article dude. some scum bag served 9 years.

I help. I stopped some guy from getting jumped by a bunch of mexican dudes when i was walking out of the post office a while back. Thankfully they took off because there was a lot more of them and only two of us.:eek:

And i chased off this one freak late last year who looked like he was gonna kidnap a teenage girl jogging.

Im not the most compassionate person mind you. In fact im a bit of a dick but if figure if im put smack dab in the middle of a situation i might as well help.

I'd probably take the opportunity to discharge my weapon but in a multiple assailant situation, they need to be kill shots and could land me in legal trouble. I tend to avoid places that could put me in those situations. I assume everyone has heard of someone stepping in to stop domestic violence and being attacked by both combatants.

so you are admitting you are a psycho waiting for a chance to shoot someone without legal repercussions?

What ever.i was there and I know calling 911 would have done anything, the poloce were already thwre so i sleep fine at night.

Last edited:
You watched a man get beaten to death trying to help a woman? No bueno.

I make my own values i dont get them from a fictional book.

7e24aae8-8e84-4e79-8409-894ca5c23e6b.jpg

so you are admitting you are a psycho waiting for a chance to shoot someone without legal repercussions?

Absolutely. I'm not willing to lose my freedom and everything I have to save someone I don't know who might well deserve to be beaten.

if i see a woman getting the shit beat out of her by a man, ill step in and throw down

if i see a man getting his ass whooped by another man, i might step in but only to tell the guy thats enough

if i see a group of men stomping on some guy, ill call the cops

You are a coward.

Life isn't precious. A real man throws his away for his convictions. Cowards cling to their lives by any means.

I don't see anything wrong in what he did. He saw what happened when someone else tried to step in to stop a fight. Those men had no problems killing someone. The only thing worse than one casualty is two casualties.

I believe tovarish rusk would do it. the russians and similars I know have zero self preservation instinct and put themselves in danger for no reason constantly at work, while drinking, etc. logic says they should have gone extinct long ago, because of their tendency to get in harms way all the time and not give a fuck about it.

I was about to say that you are wrong, but you got too much empirical evidence on your side. lol

Always help. You might need it someday. Pass it on.

Many stories. One from years ago: Was going to a bar with a friend to see a band perform in a seedy part of town that was mostly shuttered at night. Between parking the car and getting to the bar, we encountered 4 white trashers talking the worst kind of racial shit and threatening a coupla brothas just passing through. Way over the line. The brothas did their best to ignore the verbal assault and didn't respond and kept moving. My friend and I just looked at each other and nodded and acted like we, too, were just gonna pass through. When we got close enough, we went to town, and the brothas were in like lightning and turned the tables hard, narrating the comeuppance as they dished it out (makes me lol every time I think about it). These klansmen had no idea. Gave them an awful drubbing. No regrets.

if i see a woman getting the shit beat out of her by a man, ill step in and throw down

if i see a man getting his ass whooped by another man, i might step in but only to tell the guy thats enough

if i see a group of men stomping on some guy, ill call the cops

The correct approach, imo.

Lmao, good to know mostly everyone in this thread is willing to go get themselves killed for a stranger. Sorry, I care about my mom, my girlfriend, etc more than a random person on the street.

If it's one or two dudes, sure I'll step in. If it's a gang of lowly street thugs, you're on your fucking own. What good does it make if I die along with you trying to help? I'd call the police, not get murdered along with the person.

Everyone, turn off the alphabrain for a few seconds and be logical here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back