what kind of person are you if you see someone being attacked do you help or not?

Was, and that was a long time ago. I've been working the other side of the professional street for the better part of the past ten years now.

Just saw this... I got out as well a few years ago a little after my initial six (Long story.) Been with the Government since, but switching to the Private Sector myself here in one month.

TS, the only thing you've done this entire thread is show your true colors... culminating with this ridiculous shit ^

You sound like a selfish, spiteful Human Being who's only concerned for himself. That's no way to go through life, Buddy.Time to re-evaluate the person you are, imo.

Eat a dick you pussy.

Lethals mom suck donkey dicks and swallows

GBYHvLI.gif

I can't just stand by and watch this brutality.

Wait, no, I think I can.

Eat a dick you pussy.

You got exposed and now you can't take it so you have to resort to name calling and now your banned. Ts your a chump with wanting to hit your kids and now that you got called out you went from gangster to a bitch!

At least this guy had a decent e-suicide which is more than I can say for some shitty trolls we've had

Just saw this... I got out as well a few years ago a little after my initial six (Long story.) Been with the Government since, but switching to the Private Sector myself here in one month.

Likewise, long story. Short version: shortly before 9/11, the Army didn't have much use for fresh infantry officers with jacked knees and a recently diagnosed pre-existing degenerative arthritis.

I worked mostly for international NGOs, mostly Doctors Without Borders over the past 10 years.

Average e - suicide 7/10 at best. Needed more pronz imo.

Likewise, long story. Short version: shortly before 9/11, the Army didn't have much use for fresh infantry officers with jacked knees and a recently diagnosed pre-existing degenerative arthritis.

I worked mostly for international NGOs, mostly Doctors Without Borders over the past 10 years.

An incredible Organization... So much respect.

You got exposed and now you can't take it so you have to resort to name calling and now your banned. Ts your a chump with wanting to hit your kids and now that you got called out you went from gangster to a bitch!

You're you're and many more YOU'RE to you bro.

Remember Your = possessive...While, You're = You are...so many...just nvm.

Got it? #IgnorantPeopleAbound

Average e - suicide 7/10 at best. Needed more pronz imo.

TS, you help in some way, some how. Standing back and watching like a frightened little bitch is the cowardly way to handle that situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back