what kind of person are you if you see someone being attacked do you help or not?

hahahahahha. The uber heroes have revealed themselves.

If you do not say you would take on 4 explosive guys to save some random hobo you are immediately denounced a coward. "That man had a family, or parents that loved him." Wait what about your parents that love you, or your kids that rely on you to take them to school and feed them? No, no, that's selfish to think about your kids like that, that's selfish to value your parents above his.

Retard post of the year, "Life isn't precious. A real man throws his away for his convictions. Cowards cling to their lives by any means."

I guess i should take alone time now like that rusk dude said because my values aren't in check. I'll also get my psyche evaluated while I'm at it too. I'm thinking a Thoreau type ordeal where i live in the woods for a couple years, sounds worth while.

Last edited:
I guess those of us who carry concealed would be 'alpha's' for stopping a brutal attack at the risk of us becoming victims too, huh?

I'm not going to go hands on with multiple violent attackers, but I will draw on them and be justified in shooting if they approach me given the precedent of their violent behavior being the reason for my intervention in the first place.

TS is an idiot for not at least calling the cops. Believe it or not TS, cops are able to distinguish from life-threatening attacks and general disorderly conduct. If you called and said multiple assailants were attacking an unconscious man in the street, they could prioritize getting over to that area, even if nothing more than to get him quicker medical attention.

I wouldn't risk my daughter growing up motherless for a stranger.

But I would call for help immediately, and loudly, and aggressively.

I wouldn't risk my daughter growing up motherless for a stranger.

But I would call for help immediately, and loudly, and aggressively.

You're an alpha chick according to the pacifists in this thread..

I guess those of us who carry concealed would be 'alpha's' for stopping a brutal attack at the risk of us becoming victims too, huh?

I'm not going to go hands on with multiple violent attackers, but I will draw on them and be justified in shooting if they approach me given the precedent of their violent behavior being the reason for my intervention in the first place.

TS is an idiot for not at least calling the cops. Believe it or not TS, cops are able to distinguish from life-threatening attacks and general disorderly conduct. If you called and said multiple assailants were attacking an unconscious man in the street, they could prioritize getting over to that area, even if nothing more than to get him quicker medical attention.

[YT]sQMhZwB3TXE[/YT]
what the fuck would calling the police do?

If you couldn't read it in the quote you posted, you're beyond hope.

If you cant see fron the video calling the police would have done nothing you are fucking retarded.

Good thing you let that guy die instead of trying to do something/anything.... and you have the audacity to call ME names? Grow up, son.

hahahahahha. The uber heroes have revealed themselves.

If you do not say you would take on 4 explosive guys to save some random hobo you are immediately denounced a coward. "That man had a family, or parents that loved him." Wait what about your parents that love you, or your kids that rely on you to take them to school and feed them? No, no, that's selfish to think about your kids like that, that's selfish to value your parents above his.

Retard post of the year, "Life isn't precious. A real man throws his away for his convictions. Cowards cling to their lives by any means."

I guess i should take alone time now like that rusk dude said because my values aren't in check. I'll also get my psyche evaluated while I'm at it too. I'm thinking a Thoreau type ordeal where i live in the woods for a couple years, sounds worth while.

You can rationalize your cowardliness however you want. It doesn't change the fact that its cowardliness.

Good thing you let that guy die instead of trying to do something/anything.... and you have the audacity to call ME names? Grow up, son.

I had no part in that mans death so i sleep well at night. I was 19 when it happen now in my 30s i know i made the right choice.

I recently was involved in a situation where I put myself at risk and paid for it...id do it again and again. Its just an instinct that kicks in.

Short answer..I am gonna try to protect someone or calm things down before they get out of hand...its just my natural inclination...trained guy...untrained...solo or group; I probably end up being the dude who steps in. I have done it so many times I almost don't know how not to do it...

That being said I wait a bit now to see how it goes before I step in before I just get in there..sometimes shit calms down before you need to do anything. But worse comes to worst I probably jump in.

I agree with you 100%. Ill say if its an even fight ill let someone get their ass kivked. But when it gets to the point where someone is on the ground and done and the other person is kicking them in the head, Ill step in.

I have a saying, "Ill let someone get beat up, but I can't watch someone get beat down".

I would like to think I would help but I've never been put in that situation.

Depends on the situation. If I'm sitting around and minding my own business, and some guy gets attacked out of nowhere for no reason, I'll break it up. Done that before several times. You'd be surprised how fast guys cool off when it's just a stupid scuffle (i.e. nothing personal). If it's a different scenarios where dudes are fighting for some reason and I don't know the whole story, I'm not getting involved. Could be the guy has what's coming to him. Why should I get in the way?

I don't mind people not getting involved or telling others not to...its your choice..your life ; my problem is when those people complain about others not helping their family...

I have friends who have not helped people..then bitches when their kid or parent or friend was attacked and noone helped...I call them on that shit all day everyday. Don't get mad when your kid is a victim...and noone steps in...but don't do a thing when someone else is victim.

I agree with you 100%. Ill say if its an even fight ill let someone get their ass kivked. But when it gets to the point where someone is on the ground and done and the other person is kicking them in the head, Ill step in.

I have a saying, "Ill let someone get beat up, but I can't watch someone get beat down".

That is a great saying..imma use that...

By the way I agree..

I don't mind people not getting involved or telling others not to...its your choice..your life ; my problem is when those people complain about others not helping their family...

I have friends who have not helped people..then bitches when their kid or parent or friend was attacked and noone helped...I call them on that shit all day everyday. Don't get mad when your kid is a victim...and noone steps in...but don't do a thing when someone else is victim.

So you know several people who have witnessed violent beatings in public and then later had a family member assaulted in public? Where the heck do you live, it sounds like an extremely dangerous place.

I pull my smartphone out and film things like that while screaming worldstar.

Always help. You might need it someday. Pass it on.

Many stories. One from years ago: Was going to a bar with a friend to see a band perform in a seedy part of town that was mostly shuttered at night. Between parking the car and getting to the bar, we encountered 4 white trashers talking the worst kind of racial shit and threatening a coupla brothas just passing through. Way over the line. The brothas did their best to ignore the verbal assault and didn't respond and kept moving. My friend and I just looked at each other and nodded and acted like we, too, were just gonna pass through. When we got close enough, we went to town, and the brothas were in like lightning and turned the tables hard, narrating the comeuppance as they dished it out (makes me lol every time I think about it). These klansmen had no idea. Gave them an awful drubbing. No regrets.

Haha...YES! An interracial blitzing.

At the end of last year I was walking to the bank and there were a few black people (a family im guessing) that had a bunch if stuff in shopping carts pushing them down Las Vegas blvd (downtown). I've worked in shitty hotels where people that were down on their luck and whatnot would stay so I can almost certainly say they were just kicked out if their hotel room and probably didn't have anywhere to go.
As they pass me and I'm waiting for the crosswalk this group of white tourists starts saying things like "homeless ******s" ******s this, ******s that. I look at them and tell them "im ashamed there are white people like you" and a few other things. They didn't have shit to say back to me. The family they were talking about was gone by this time but that didn't matter to me.
Not a fight, but I can't stand s when people pop off like that and make fun of others that are having a hard time.

Back