what kind of person are you if you see someone being attacked do you help or not?

Stranger or not, its irrelevant, maybe you could save his life if you would step in, instead you did nothing.

I think you should have some alone time, think of your values, and why you are on this earth. Because like i said your a very low character, and you don't want to live your life like that.

I personally would love to be in a situation like this, i would have helped the person, and regardless of the outcome, i would be kind of self-realized, i would know that i didn't live my life for nothing.

Lol u need some alone time. My values are fine. You can be a captain kirk save a hoe if u want im not dieing for anyone. If i feel the risk is low i will do somthing but yea if i see 4 or 5 brutaly beating someone for trying to help i would be a fool to try to do the same . Im perfectly fine with it and have no problem sleeping at night

I will jump in. In your scenario, I'd rather risk dying myself than know I could have helped somehow and chose not to.
"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends." -John 15:13

I make my own values i dont get them from a fictional book.

Lol u need some alone time. My values are fine. You can be a captain kirk save a hoe if u want im not dieing for anyone. If i feel the risk is low i will do somthing but yea if i see 4 or 5 brutaly beating someone for trying to help i would be a fool to try to do the same . Im perfectly fine with it and have no problem sleeping at night

Yep, like i said, you are a very low person.

Yeah, I'd get involved. But I'd o something smarter than trying to shield the woman.

Boyish and aggressive chicks? I'm gonna assume they're lesbians. Anyway, sounds like everybody was drunk as fuck, and I only say that because it happened in Poland.

PS: I'm extremely offended by your bad English. What? What? What are you gonna do, bro?

Im gona mak mi inglish iven worste, cam bro me!

I'll call 911 first, then I'll try to distract the assailants long enough for the cops to get there. If I've gotta throw down to protect myself for doing a good deed. So be it.

You are a coward.

Life isn't precious. A real man throws his away for his convictions. Cowards cling to their lives by any means.

Life is pretty precious, convictions are an illusion.

I'm pretty certain I'd help someone in need but if it meant my life I probably would not; I have family that depends on me.

I actually have helped someone in need and it cost me a beating but there was never any serious chance I was going to get killed.

Only if I'm armed. I'm not fucking Jet Li.

Yep, like i said, you are a very low person.

Im gona mak mi inglish iven worste, cam bro me!

Don't make me Sambo headbutt KO you, comrade!!

hAF2A21F6

You are a coward.

Life isn't precious. A real man throws his away for his convictions. Cowards cling to their lives by any means.

real life is not a movie. all that real man tough talk is easy, actually doing it while facing the situation is different. except you have been in a similar situation before, you have no way to tell how you would react to that.

Just to let you know im hurt and will lose a lot of sleep over this.

Yeah sure.

Its funny that the "90%", "the worthless", "ai characters", "garbage", "low people" etc... what ever you want to call them (apparently your self too) :wink:, is the ones who value their own life the most.

You would actually add some value to your self and your life by helping the guy, instead you just sit hear and trying to justify your low T and cowardliness.

thats a heartbreaking story, OP. id like to say id intervene too, but i don't know put in that situation.

when i was around 17, on my way to college, some drunk guy decided to have a go at me. for what reason i have no idea, but i guess he decided he didn't like my piercings or how i was dressed (oh hai bb goth phase). no one said anything, bar a woman on her way to work who took my arm and lead me off the train and away from his mounting hostility. no idea what would've happened if she hadn't got involved but i'd like to think i'd have her guts.

TS you make a thread asking what kind of person you are and some posters are calling you out, you are getting a little defensive but you solicited opinions.

Anyway if you didn't feel like you could have physically done something ok, but to not even call 911 for help because you didn't think the police could get there is low. You watched a murder and literally did nothing and then had the balls to make a thread about it? I usually never post like this but all you had to do was call 911. It is up to them after that.

I believe tovarish rusk would do it. the russians and similars I know have zero self preservation instinct and put themselves in danger for no reason constantly at work, while drinking, etc. logic says they should have gone extinct long ago, because of their tendency to get in harms way all the time and not give a fuck about it.

TS you make a thread asking what kind of person you are and some posters are calling you out, you are getting a little defensive but you solicited opinions.

Anyway if you didn't feel like you could have physically done something ok, but to not even call 911 for help because you didn't think the police could get there is low. You watched a murder and literally did nothing and then had the balls to make a thread about it? I usually never post like this but all you had to do was call 911. It is up to them after that.

Why dont you google mardi gras 2001 in seattle. Then come back and tell me how calling 911 would have helped. It was a fucking riot the police were there and aware of the situation.

When you can't do anything to change the outcome there is nothing to do except get yourself beaten to death.

The least you should do though is call the authorities so that they can come with their guns but there may have been extenuating circumstances.

Back