Opinion What do you think of white nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is. But I'm in the United States. So the bulk of the support should've been for Leeroy.
lol

im a conor fan...im not gonna withdraw my support in favor of diaz just because he is an american.

I dont watch mma for the countries involved.

I rooted for silva vs weidman both times.

I agree.

It's just that, like you say, there tends to be a racial component involved. Law of averages, etc.

I think it would be more accurate to say there are "demographic" components involved, and race is but one of many.

For example you might accurately say that blacks in America are more likely to commit crimes. But if a white nationalist uses that as an excuse to discriminate against all blacks, then logically he should discriminate against all males between the ages of 18-30 for the same reason. So unless this "white nation" is all elderly people, the logic doesn't add up.

lol

im a conor fan...im not gonna withdraw my support in favor of diaz just because he is an american.

This was different. Mexican flags being waved. "La Pantera" being changed in a distinctly authentic way.

It was clear that there were a lot of legit Mexicans in the crowd.

Here's the deal: I don't mind you cheering for your boy. But don't chant "Mexico! Mexico!" against an American fighter in an American state. Fuck that.

I think it would be more accurate to say there are "demographic" components involved, and race is but one of many.

For example you might accurately say that blacks in America are more likely to commit crimes. But if a white nationalist uses that as an excuse to discriminate against all blacks, then logically he should discriminate against all males between the ages of 18-30 for the same reason. So unless this "white nation" is all elderly people, the logic doesn't add up.

Are you implying that white males 18-30 are just as likely to commit crimes as black males of the same age group?

Are you implying that white males 18-30 are just as likely to commit crimes as black males of the same age group?
He was comparing a race based comparison with an age based comparison, which isn't fair. One can separately recognize the higher chances of blacks committing crimes and of age 18-30 males committing crimes.

Last edited:
Pussies.
Babies who only want to live around retards that look like them.
People that don't like variety.
"I want vanilla, only vanilla, all the time, it's the only flavor I like! Everything, vanilla."

I don't mind the multicultural shit. I don't consider myself a white nationalists, as I like to fuck brown latino women, and eat indian food.

The problem is that we cannot assimilate people with beliefs incompatible with secular law or people that want global domination.

Call me a racist all you wish, but the fact of the matter is I'm merely defending the survival of western civilization. I'll fight it as long as I can, that is until Islam forces all of us to convert... which I'm still not sure if I'd do that. I'd like to think I'd remain a secularist if even facing execution, but I don't know if I would.

What should happen is there should be a Nationalist Secularist government, but it seems that is getting more difficult to do since there are a lot of Islam appologists as of late. You even have governments propposing to have hate speech laws to protect Islam.

What should happen is there should be a Nationalist Secularist government, but it seems that is getting more difficult to do since there are a lot of Islam appologists as of late. You even have governments propposing to have hate speech laws to protect Islam.

Finland has sadly become a very sorry example of exercising these types of laws.

I never thought that the "no-bullshit, matter-of-fact" mentality of the Finns could be over-turned so quickly through propaganda. This is no longer a matter of being some sort of closet Nazi, it is basic Western values of freedom that are in danger here.

Of course, my country also behaved similarly during the age of the Soviet Union as a neighbour. The gulags, the purges, the outrageous infractions against its own civilians, nobody ever commented on them, just like nobody is commenting on the evils of Islam now.

I'm fine with a non-religious government so long as being non-religious doesn't = oppressing or ridiculing religious people.

Our government already is a secular government, even if many members are religious.

lol

I guess the point is would you be chanting Ireland as an American?

Interesting. So in Europe, does "European nationalism" usually have a racial component? Or is it anyone who was born in [name the country]?

I do think there are some European groups who are on board, but yeah, it mostly seems to be a US thing.

The US cause could be much better served, quite frankly, if it wasn't full of white trash motherfuckers and had some actual intellect behind it.

Agreed.

White nationalism is a pretty american concept, with the obsession about race in the USA.

Honestly, both countries I know well in Yurp, that is France and Germany, don't even really have nationalism in the mainstream, so I don't think I even ever met a person who qualified himself as a "nationalist". Also, I originally come from Québec (can't speak for the rest of Canada though), and the whole concept of whiteness doesn't exist over there, so IMO the USA are pretty isolated in that regard.

THAT BEING SAID, I am pretty sure that all else equal, 90% of French and German people prefer sitting next to "white" people on a crowded train, even if they won't admit it.
But it's not "white nationalism".

My take on it ? I don't care more for white people than for brown people. However, in 35 years of life I have come to the conclusion that :
- people of christian western european origins (what Americans call "whites" tend to share many values)
- the problematic people on earth are more represented in people of NON-christian western european origins

..........................therefore statistically I much prefer "whites" to any other kind of people, because their values are similar to mine. But it is not racial at all and brown, yellow, green and blue people are all the same, just as long as they share the same values.

I do think that people of christian western european origins have a superior culture, though. But that has nothing to do with the colour of one's skin.

Pussies.
"I want vanilla, only vanilla, all the time, it's the only flavor I like! Everything, vanilla."
Classic.

Comes in, becomes emotionional, starts name calling.

A walking stereotype.

Pussies.

It's normal not to want too much variety.

If you think "brown" people are more tolerant in "brown" countries I suggest you get yourself a passport and get out of the USA to see for yourself how the world works.

It is bullshit but I support ethnic nationalism. White is too broad and includes tons of bad people. You see, most people claiming for mass immigration are white.

It is bullshit but I support ethnic nationalism. White is too broad and includes tons of bad people. You see, most people claiming for mass immigration are white.
"black", "white", "brown" and "yellow" are all very broad. As discussed previously it's more about culture rather than race.

I don't consider those advocating mass immigration as part of my culture.

Not sure what you mean by "tons of bad people".

Finland has sadly become a very sorry example of exercising these types of laws.

I never thought that the "no-bullshit, matter-of-fact" mentality of the Finns could be over-turned so quickly through propaganda. This is no longer a matter of being some sort of closet Nazi, it is basic Western values of freedom that are in danger here.

Of course, my country also behaved similarly during the age of the Soviet Union as a neighbour. The gulags, the purges, the outrageous infractions against its own civilians, nobody ever commented on them, just like nobody is commenting on the evils of Islam now.

It's is certainly strange that governments around the world are bowing to Islam.

I never was a conspiracy theorist, but just look to IDL whose been calling it for years.

Perhaps a push for a world religion?

Its always scarry when the masses are complacent.

Islam in practice is not a tollerant Ideology we all know how non Muslims and ex muslims are treated in Saudi home of Islam right.

So I dont get why Muslims should enjoy the benefits of religious freedom and free speech when their core culture does not respect freedom of religion,speech etc.

I didn't look up statistics, I was just making a generalized point. Race isn't the only demographic you could use to justify discrimination. So it doesn't make sense to use race while ignoring other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back