Opinion What do you think of white nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are, of course, the ruling power for a reason.
I'm not exactly clear on what you mean.

I think we need to build a positive movement around our race. That doesn't mean anti other races.
True and it's a good idea.

I think that, ultimately, we should all come together as people.
I'm quite sure it does not happen. Different people prefer and prosper in different environments. Diversity - through segregated nations - is great. Diversity, locally, causes trouble. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but it's apparent across all human history. To me as a Christian I'm also reminded of the fact that separate peoples is the will of God, so there's that too.

But in the same way that universities, cities, states, and nations come together, there's no problem with races coming together.
Separate nations do not come together.

I disagree. I feel as a nation we were headed in the right direction until the recent administration.

As I've said in previous posts, when I was growing up in the 90's we'd all be like "wow, I can't believe people used to be racists. We've come a long way". The current leftists agenda has actually pushed more people toward racism in my opinion and pushed us back probably 60 years as far as civil rights goes.

Interesting. I've also noticed that the racial discussion has seemed to be at a fever pitch lately.

For me, skin color itself is arbitrary, but culture is something to be concerned about.

I'm against the homogenization of cultures and people, I wanna fuck black chicks and east sushi, travel the world and experience different cultures, then go home and stay out of each other's business.

I'm not saying multiculturalism is all bad, but I'm personally not a big fan. The world is going to suck when everyone is a beige colour eating the same food with the same looking buildings, listening to the same music wherever you go.

On the topic of white nationalism... I only really agree with the part about living separately. It'd be better to just stay out of each other's affairs and have a friendly relationship regarding trade and travel.

Fact of the matter is that we're all too intertwined to go back, so it's a pipe dream anyway. So to advocate separating from the people living next door based on their race seems a little mean spirited.

I think white nationalism exists because there aren't really any "white" countries left. People don't like the idea of being a minority in their ancestors homelands (just ask indigenous people)

What about the question of intelligence? I'm no expert, but I've read that intelligence--at least in terms of averages--can follow racial groups. Do you know if there's anything to that?

I think this is probably true from what I've read and researched in the past... but what's the value of that? You still have to interact with each person as an individual, ultimately.

These group definitions just never work for me. Every person is their own person.

I disagree. I feel as a nation we were headed in the right direction until the recent administration.

As I've said in previous posts, when I was growing up in the 90's we'd all be like "wow, I can't believe people used to be racists. We've come a long way". The current leftists agenda has actually pushed more people toward racism in my opinion and pushed us back probably 60 years as far as civil rights goes.
One can fight against the inevitable, but once one gets exhausted from that, what happens is what would have happened anyway.

Then again, your position is grounded on putting together the concepts of separate peoples and racism. It is a point of view that makes the issue hard to discuss.

I'm actually very tolerant and, at times, even interested in other cultures. I do believe we're all human, after all.

What I'm really concerned about is the extermination of our race. We are being bred out of existence. I have a hard time with that.

EDIT: Yeah, I've fucked a lot of non-white people as well. They were good girls.
its white peoples fault for not having enough children.
having a white homeland isnt going to change anything as far as that goes.

white people today can afford kids...its just that too many white people are trying to keep up with the jonses.

white nationalism is not realistic.
even the racist colonial agenda didnt last without invasion or an uprising.

What about the question of intelligence? I'm no expert, but I've read that intelligence--at least in terms of averages--can follow racial groups. Do you know if there's anything to that?

In science it's kind of a "no go" topic. If you still want a career you don't ask these types of questions.

But based on the literature I've read, Jews are smartest, Asians second, Whites third and I won't mention any more due to potentially being banned.

Now keep in mind, these are all averages. Many black men are smarter than many Jews. For example, I'd bet Neil Degrasse Tyson is smarter than Ben Bernanke.

But, being successful has very little to do with intelligence. It's mostly hard work. Which is why I discourage these types of questions, even in the name of science, because it encourages a type of determinism which I don't believe is true.

For example, when you write an introduction in a scientific paper you explain why it's important and the value of the research. The only value here would be to promote a disgusting ideology.

Last edited:
I think you will eventually find that it is in the "white man's" interest to get rid of racial thinking altogether. The biggest threat to stability is if the minorities start forming collectives based on race instead of intellectual ideas, and that we once again turn the human world into a mere, primitive biological competition between races and nationalities.

This also means that movements such as "Black Lives Matter" need to be eradicated as well, to avoid any sort of hypocrisy on the matter. Once everybody is on the same page regarding their race, that it is not of primary importance, we can all move on. The white man, the black man and the Asian man, all need to give up on the idea that it is their race which defines them.

I believe it's in everyones best interest to get rid of racial thinking and think as a type of unity as a human race.

Black Lives Matter have set us back 100 years, I firmly believe this. The United States was on the right track 10 years ago imo.

I'm not exactly clear on what you mean.

Perhaps it's because of our size alone, but the US is the supreme collective of intellectual power.

True and it's a good idea.

Yes, how come I can't just be proud to be what I am? That doesn't mean I hate other people. It just means I am proud to be the way I was born.

Is that so fucked up?

I'm quite sure it does not happen. Different people prefer and prosper in different environments. Diversity - through segregated nations - is great. Diversity, locally, causes trouble. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but it's apparent across all human history. To me as a Christian I'm also reminded of the fact that separate peoples is the will of God, so there's that too.

Separate nations do not come together.

I am so divided.

I mean, I've had friends who weren't just like me--racially or culturally--but they were much better friends to me than people who WERE racially and culturally like me. I'd kill and die for them.

But at the same time, as a general premise, I feel like it's generally better to be among your own kind.

One can fight against the inevitable, but once one gets exhausted from that, what happens is what would have happened anyway.

Then again, your position is grounded on putting together the concepts of separate peoples and racism.
It is a point of view that makes the issue hard to discuss.

No it's not. What leads you to think that?

I just believe repressive ideologies cannot coexist with a secular society.

I'm all for a sense of unity, so long as freedom of speech exists.

It's got nothing to do with racism. A person evolutionarily and culturally adapted to one environment doesn't become a native of another, no matter how much he tries to. This is obvious even on adjacent countries, even more so across greater geographical and cultural distances.

There are many people who do not become "culturally adapted" to their environments, especially nowadays when people have free access to the internet. I've seen ex-Muslims who are stronger defenders of Western values than the Western people themselves, partially because they know about the alternatives.

Those kinds of people should always retain the right to immigrate to Europe. The people who obviously do not give a damn about European values, and instead want European to conform to their values, ought to have stayed where they belonged.

Like I've said previously in this thread, some people are born more adventurous than others, causing them to abandon their cultural values in favour of better ones, or atleast new ones. Most will stick to they what they have been taught, and those people are obviously better off staying in their own countries, to avoid the trouble.

Do you want to know what spawns terror and oppression?

Diversity and proximity. It's a foolproof recipe for war.

Sure. Diversity can be avoided through proper integration of the immigrants. At that point, the only thing separating the two people is their skin color, not their language, religion or ideological values, and that is ultimately not enough to cause a conflict. You need a variety of divisive attributes to cause a conflict to take place. The perfect storm is a situation like the secular Western man and the religious Arab Muslim.

every race has created a compareble civilsation to another at some point.

every race has shown capability of performing the same tasks from carpentry to medical personell.

are there averages though? is it possible than whites are more likley to do better because of IQ?

I think it has more to do with your up bringing than anything.

allot of blacks avoid intellectual matters just because its seen as apart of the system. "whiteys system" so they rebel.

often times blacks who grow up white tend to not only choose to speak better but perform better at school.

unfortunatly they get called "carltons" or uncle toms like DC.

its not a coincidence though that the dumbest whites ive seen where wiggers....

its a cultural.

oh and by the way..before anyone says im racist for shitting on urban black culture..

black culture is much more complex and enlightening than the homie stuff.

There are many people who do not become "culturally adapted" to their environments, especially nowadays when people have free access to the internet. I've seen ex-Muslims who are stronger defenders of Western values than the Western people themselves, partially because they know about the alternatives.

Those kinds of people should always retain the right to immigrate to Europe. The people who obviously do not give a damn about European values, and instead want European to conform to their values, ought to have stayed where they belonged.

Like I've said previously in this thread, some people are born more adventurous than others, causing them to abandon their cultural values in favour of better ones, or atleast new ones. Most will stick to they what they have been taught, and those people are obviously better off staying in their own countries, to avoid the trouble.

Sure. Diversity can be avoided through proper integration of the immigrants. At that point, the only thing separating the two people is their skin color, not their language, religion or ideological values, and that is ultimately not enough to cause a conflict. You need a variety of divisive attributes to cause a conflict to take place. The perfect storm is a situation like the secular Western man and the religious Arab Muslim.

Bingo!

I think it has more to do with your up bringing than anything.

its not a coincidence though that the dumbest whites ive seen where wiggers....

Based on the literature I've read, this isn't true. Intelligence is mostly genetic and reasonably static through out a lifetime.

And on your second point, I agree.

I'm against the homogenization of cultures and people, I wanna fuck black chicks and east sushi, travel the world and experience different cultures, then go home and stay out of each other's business.

I'm not saying multiculturalism is all bad, but I'm personally not a big fan. The world is going to suck when everyone is a beige colour eating the same food with the same looking buildings, listening to the same music wherever you go.

On the topic of white nationalism... I only really agree with the part about living separately. It'd be better to just stay out of each other's affairs and have a friendly relationship regarding trade and travel.

Well said. One might ask what is true diversity anyway. Does true diversity really mean becoming one culture? Or does it mean keeping cultures separate, but appreciating each other?

Fact of the matter is that we're all too intertwined to go back, so it's a pipe dream anyway. So to advocate separating from the people living next door based on their race seems a little mean spirited.

I think white nationalism exists because there aren't really any "white" countries left. People don't like the idea of being a minority in their ancestors homelands (just ask indigenous people)

An interesting observation. I do agree that we shouln't just kick people out of our neighborhoods because they're a difference race. That seems fucked up. I think the better idea is carve out a place of our own. What's interesting there, however, is that you might get to that place and realize it's full of a lot of people you think are assholes. That's a very real possibility I've given a lot of consideration to.

As for there being no white countries left, it's true, sadly, because they've all been invaded. That is not okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so divided.

I mean, I've had friends who weren't just like me--racially or culturally--but they were much better friends to me than people who WERE racially and culturally like me. I'd kill and die for them.

But at the same time, as a general premise, I feel like it's generally better to be among your own kind.

Hit the nail on the head there buddy. I don't think there's a correct answer.

I think this is probably true from what I've read and researched in the past... but what's the value of that? You still have to interact with each person as an individual, ultimately.

These group definitions just never work for me. Every person is their own person.

Well it's true, at least to an extent. I mean, even if black people as a whole are largely shown to have lower IQs than white people, what does that have to do with Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Perhaps it's because of our size alone, but the US is the supreme collective of intellectual power.
That's irrelevant. If one talks about white nationalism as a movement it needs to spread among the populace. And while white people are relatively smart, they aren't the white people of 50 years ago. Still, it's not like it isn't possible to build a constructive and well spreading white nationalist sentiment. In fact I believe Donald Trump is currently achieving just that, even if it isn't his meaning.

Is that so fucked up?
No, but again it's a question that is irrelevant. To ask it is to seek validation from one's enemies. You're not going to get it from them. Others, while it is doubtful that they help you, won't hinder you either.

I'm employed in a very diverse environment and like many of my fellow employees a lot more than I care for those of my fellow countrymen I don't know and some I think I know. And it's both ok and irrelevant.

And that's precisely the idea behind all nationalism. People prefer their own kind, all other things being equal. That's why #1 agenda of immigrants who move in is more immigrants.

As for there being no white countries left, it's true, sadly, because they've all been invaded. That is not okay.

No, Poland is all white and will remain that way as far as I can tell due to their immigration policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back