Opinion What do you think of white nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that its a phrase white power types use a lot it makes me think of bald dudes with suspenders and bad attitudes that arent really a whole lot of fun to be around. Its not a phrase I have a lot of use for and Im not really a big fan of racial politics like that.

its white peoples fault for not having enough children.
having a white homeland isnt going to change anything as far as that goes.

white people today can afford kids...its just that too many white people are trying to keep up with the jonses.

white nationalism is not realistic.
even the racist colonial agenda didnt last without invasion or an uprising.

Frankly, considering the over-population problem, white people are probably being the most responsible. Families with 8 kids or whatever are not helping the situation.

But I do agree that if we want to maintain our numbers we have to have kids. It's a conundrum, really.

Based on the literature I've read, this isn't true. Intelligence is mostly genetic and reasonably static through out a lifetime.

And on your second point, I agree.
even if it is entirely genetic I dont think theres a huge leap between the races.

not from what ive seen.

I know...the bell curve right? Ive read all sorts of scientific articles and I was even a mod at one point on a pretty popular germanic preservationist forum that talked about race and even had its own subforum based on racial differences.

I learned to take everything I read with a grain of salt and go by what I see in real life.

and I see enough blacks doing a fine job working in all sorts of fields that I dont see a negative impact on america if it is true that the average black is about as smart as a white middle schooler.

No it's not. What leads you to think that?
You conflated them in #19 if I understood correctly. I fear I did not, because you ask.

I just believe repressive ideologies cannot coexist with a secular society.
Repressive ideologies are what a secular society creates.

I'm all for a sense of unity, so long as freedom of speech exists.
People get more of a sense of unity when among their own. Mere physical difference feeds a feeling of unease, and the differences hardly ever stop there.

I'm surprised at the lack of triggering and screaming racism in this thread.

In science it's kind of a "no go" topic. If you still want a career you don't ask these types of questions.

But based on the literature I've read, Jews are smartest, Asians second, Whites third and I won't mention any more due to potentially being banned.

I've heard the same.

Frankly, considering the over-population problem, white people are probably being the most responsible. Families with 8 kids or whatever are not helping the situation.

But I do agree that if we want to maintain our numbers we have to have kids. It's a conundrum, really.

Man, this is probably a cultural problem. I know many dumb white sluts with 5 kids from 5 different dads.

I don't think we can generalize on race and this (generalizations based on race) is exactly what I wish to discourage. But most poverty stricken individuals are most likely to have the most kids and thus create a cycle where the kids will end up like them. It's disgusting really.

Man, this is probably a cultural problem. I know many dumb white sluts with 5 kids from 5 different dads.

I don't think we can generalize on race and this (generalizations based on race) is exactly what I wish to discourage. But most poverty stricken individuals are most likely to have the most kids and thus create a cycle where the kids will end up like them. It's disgusting really.

People intelligent enough will come to the conclusion that we should no longer produce more than 3 kids at a maximum, to preserve the earth for future generations.

Unfortunately, not everyone is intelligent enough to arrive to this conclusion.

Joe Rogan had a point here:

I don't really care about race. That's not the issue for me.

The issue for me is CULTURE. Beliefs. Values.

It's only incidental that most of the people who think it's OK to murder me happen to have a certain skin color or a certain ancestry.

I think if you consider someone to be "your people" just because of similar genetics or whatever, that's kind of stupid. But if you consider someone to be "your people" because they share similar values and principles(even if, hypothetically, all those people are white by happenstance), then I think that's right and good.

1. You conflated them in #19 if I understood correctly. I fear I did not, because you ask.

2. Repressive ideologies are what a secular society creates.

3. People get more of a sense of unity when among their own. Mere physical difference feeds a feeling of unease, and the differences hardly ever stop there.

1. I don't think you understand. I'm saying BLM is creating racial divide, thus driving a more separatists agenda, which I'm against. Before this movement, we were headed on the right track. If you disagree, I encourage reading BLM list of demands. It's the very definition of racism.

2. I disagree, at least in the United States. Secularism is what's allowed us to become a giant melting pot of cultures and ideas.

3. I disagree. I don't see the evidence for this. If one grows up in a multiracial environment, one will see a different races as less of a problem if a problem of all. The opposite, segregation, will lead to discrimination in my opinion.

There are many people who do not become "culturally adapted" to their environments, especially nowadays when people have free access to the internet.
The amount of those is statistically irrelevant.

I've seen ex-Muslims who are stronger defenders of Western values than the Western people themselves, partially because they know about the alternatives.
Which is the main reason people want to see white nationalism. The West has been thoroughly indoctrinated from early childhood that defending Western civilization is evil. That reason is why this thread exists in the first place.

Those kinds of people should always retain the right to immigrate to Europe.
Why? I like Japan, but do not believe I should have any right to immigrate there. It is their country, not mine, even if I like it more than some of them do.

The people who obviously do not give a damn about European values, and instead want European to conform to their values, ought to have stayed where they belonged.
True.

Sure. Diversity can be avoided through proper integration of the immigrants.
No, that simply can't be done. There is no tabula rasa of malleable human material to shape in whatever form we prefer, even if they wanted to, which is hardly guaranteed. All attempts at integrating large masses of immigrants have failed absolutely across history.

Question for you guys, how the heck are black, brown and Asian people supposed to stop seeing race? White people are being conditioned to not see it and everyone else is not. I don't think you guys know what it's like to frequently be the only white guy.

I disagree. I feel as a nation we were headed in the right direction until the recent administration.

As I've said in previous posts, when I was growing up in the 90's we'd all be like "wow, I can't believe people used to be racists. We've come a long way". The current leftists agenda has actually pushed more people toward racism in my opinion and pushed us back probably 60 years as far as civil rights goes.
you think civil rights are at the same level as 1956? That is objectively not true.

No, Poland is all white and will remain that way as far as I can tell due to their immigration policy.

Ah, I see. I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with Poland's demographics or immigration policies.

even if it is entirely genetic I dont think theres a huge leap between the races.

not from what ive seen.

I know...the bell curve right? Ive read all sorts of scientific articles and I was even a mod at one point on a pretty popular germanic preservationist forum that talked about race and even had its own subforum based on racial differences.

I learned to take everything I read with a grain of salt and go by what I see in real life.

and I see enough blacks doing a fine job working in all sorts of fields that I dont see a negative impact on america if it is true that the average black is about as smart as a white middle schooler.

I would rebut, but I'm arguing on your side anyway. Even if the IQ disparity is true, this information does nothing positive for society and can only create tension and may lead to deterministic mindset which is ultimately bad for anyone wishing to succeed in society.

That's irrelevant. If one talks about white nationalism as a movement it needs to spread among the populace. And while white people are relatively smart, they aren't the white people of 50 years ago.

In that moment I wasn't talking about white nationalism, but rather the collective intellectual might of the nation.

The amount of those is statistically irrelevant.

Statistically, perhaps, but the door needs to be open for those kinds of people. I'm in favour of taking in maybe dozens, maybe hundreds of carefully chosen refugees each year.

Which is the main reason people want to see white nationalism. The West has been thoroughly indoctrinated from early childhood that defending Western civilization is evil. That reason is why this thread exists in the first place.

It doesn't necessary need to be "white" nationalism. It will be better off being marketed as Western nationalism.
Why? I like Japan, but do not believe I should have any right to immigrate there. It is their country, not mine, even if I like it more than some of them do.

Because it will show our moral superiority by protecting pro-Western ex-Muslims from getting their heads chopped off, while Muslim terrorist groups use ex-Western people as cannon fodder on the front lines. This is how Communism also fell, through the realization of the people that their ideology treated individuals like cattle, unlike the West.

No, that simply can't be done. There is no tabula rasa of malleable human material to shape in whatever form we prefer, even if they wanted to, which is hardly guaranteed. All attempts at integrating large masses of immigrants have failed absolutely across history.

Thus, they should not be large masses. I think we can all agree that integrating large masses of people is impossible. Integrating smaller amounts of immigrants, is definitely possible as far as I'm concerned, as long as they are predisposed to recognizing themselves as part of the Western civilization.

Last edited:
you think civil rights are at the same level as 1956? That is objectively not true.

I think movements that encourage separation are pushing us that way, yes.

I don't see why people want to put race into the equation at all. I'd rather no one ever mention it again, and we judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin, which is what I believe was happening, with a few nasty exceptions.

1. I don't think you understand. I'm saying BLM is creating racial divide, thus driving a more separatists agenda, which I'm against. Before this movement, we were headed on the right track. If you disagree, I encourage reading BLM list of demands. It's the very definition of racism.
I hate BLM and care little for their demands, but the racial divide has existed from day one and isn't going anywhere. It isn't something that came just up. It's always been there.

2. I disagree, at least in the United States. Secularism is what's allowed us to become a giant melting pot of cultures and ideas.
"The melting pot" is the fantasy that killed off the greatest state in the world. H. P. Lovecraft explained this almost a 100 years ago.

3. I disagree. I don't see the evidence for this.
How do you imagine there became nation states to exist in the first place?

If one grows up in a multiracial environment, one will see a different races as less of a problem if a problem of all.
Are you a proponent of the Kalergi plan?

The opposite, segregation, will lead to discrimination in my opinion.
It's not very easy to discriminate against someone who is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back