Opinion What do you think of white nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guestx

Just curious to see what people think on this. I know we've all seen the name Stromfront bandied about, and that is what has inspired this thread.

I actually got curious about this myself and looked into it. Here's what I concluded: What it is on paper is different from what it is in reality.

On paper, white nationalists claim that they don't believe in white superiority, but rather they just want their own geographical area to build a white nation and to live amongst themselves. And while some REALLY DO seem to adhere to this ideal, it seems to me that there's so much bleed over from white supremacists who legitimately think the white race is superior to other races.

Me, personally, I don't think it's a moral issue to simply want to live among your own kind. In fact, one might argue that this forced homogenization that is constantly thrust upon us is the real evil. But to think that because you are a member of a certain race, you are superior to people of another race is, in my opinion at least, super fucked up.

So I guess white nationalism--or any kind of nationalism really--doesn't strike me as a legitimate problem. If you step beyond that, it is.

What does everyone else think?

I don't mind the multicultural shit. I don't consider myself a white nationalists, as I like to fuck brown latino women, and eat indian food.

The problem is that we cannot assimilate people with beliefs incompatible with secular law or people that want global domination.

Call me a racist all you wish, but the fact of the matter is I'm merely defending the survival of western civilization. I'll fight it as long as I can, that is until Islam forces all of us to convert... which I'm still not sure if I'd do that. I'd like to think I'd remain a secularist if even facing execution, but I don't know if I would.

I don't mind the multicultural shit. I don't consider myself a white nationalists, as I like to fuck brown latino women, and eat indian food.

The problem is that we cannot assimilate people with beliefs incompatible with secular law or people that want global domination.

Call me a racist all you wish, but the fact of the matter is I'm merely defending the survival of the western civilization.

I'm actually very tolerant and, at times, even interested in other cultures. I do believe we're all human, after all.

What I'm really concerned about is the extermination of our race. We are being bred out of existence. I have a hard time with that.

EDIT: Yeah, I've fucked a lot of non-white people as well. They were good girls.

People should do whatever they feel they are comfortable with. Biologically, some people will be more adventurous while others will prefer sticking "to their own kind". This is nature's own way of steadily increasing the "gene pool", while preserving the existence of original populations without de-stabilizing the entire evolution process. We should not brain-wash the people to think one over the other through man-made, flawed systems, by either pushing race-mixing or total segregation.

We only need to examine other animals than humans to find these same patterns of behaviour.

White nationalism on the whole practically does not exist. European nationalism, in each European state, does. Pretty much the only place where "white nationalism" could exist is the U.S., but I see little sign of that happening.

A massive majority of every people prefers their own kind. It's not a bug, but a feature, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Try to eradicate or outlaw it, and you're at war with nature itself - it's a war one simply can not win.

White nationalism on the whole practically does not exist. European nationalism, in each European state, does.

Interesting. So in Europe, does "European nationalism" usually have a racial component? Or is it anyone who was born in [name the country]?

Pretty much the only place where "white nationalism" could exist is the U.S., but I see little sign of that happening.

I do think there are some European groups who are on board, but yeah, it mostly seems to be a US thing.

The US cause could be much better served, quite frankly, if it wasn't full of white trash motherfuckers and had some actual intellect behind it.

A massive majority of every people prefers their own kind. It's not a bug, but a feature, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Try to eradicate or outlaw it, and you're at war with nature itself - it's a war one simply can not win.

Agreed.

Continue please.

I looked into all of this many years ago... I just don't identify at all with movements based on hereditary 'groups' - gender, race, whatever. I'm not buying it. Most of the people, at least when I was talking to them, were not good people, they were mean-spirited people, not focused on even individual success or happiness, but only on what your racial definition was. I felt like it was so limiting and negative, overall. They were not offering a positive vision of the future, even though that's what it's advertised as.

Interesting. So in Europe, does "European nationalism" usually have a racial component?
Yes. Few nationalists anywhere believe in magic dirt that transforms for example Africans into Europeans by getting born in Europe.

The US cause could be much better served, quite frankly, if it wasn't full of white trash motherfuckers and had some actual intellect behind it.
Considering how few of the US citizenry, white or not, care about actual intellect as opposed to media narratives and not offending any established victim groups' feelings, I highly doubt that.

To succeed, the US white nationalism would need a positive identity. Right now all they're doing is expressing their vitriol over the fact that the mass media and assorted BLM et al groups hate them. Everyone who has seen any news in the last 20 years already knows that. The problem with "raising awareness" about this is that it results them being viewed as angry, bitter and resentful. Regardless of whether those feelings are justified, not many want to join a movement that practically guarantees that its members feel unhealthy amounts of negative emotions.

What they need is to build a constructive unity among themselves and a positive feedback loop to lift up their morale. There are a few memes to that effect already, for example, the alternate history inspired #WhatIfWeWon and others like it that actually remind the nationalists that they're supposed to be building something, not simply opposing a threat. But if there is a real building up of a white nationalist movement, it's still taking baby steps.

I looked into all of this many years ago... I just don't identify at all with movements based on hereditary 'groups' - gender, race, whatever. I'm not buying it. Most of the people, at least when I was talking to them, were not good people, they were mean-spirited people, not focused on even individual success or happiness, but only on what your racial definition was. I felt like it was so limiting and negative, overall. They were not offering a positive vision of the future, even though that's what it's advertised as.

I can't argue with this.

It's kind of like I said earlier in the thread, to be PRO your own group doesn't mean you have to be ANTI some other group.

It's a subtle difference, but there's a difference.

Yes. Few nationalists anywhere believe in magic dirt that transforms for example Africans into Europeans by getting born in Europe.

If they adopt European values, they are European. Nationalists aren't that big on racism nowadays.

The real problem is when people try to (or atleast claim to) escape from terror and oppression, only to proceed practising the exact same type of ideology which initially spawned the terror and oppression in the first place.

Last edited:
I personally believe such notions as white nationalism to be misdirected. I do however believe that some cultures are not compatible with "Western values". Those incompatible values can come from white liberals that pander to misogynic cultures just beacause they are seen as victims from White supremacy.

But I can in a way understand why there would be a backlash from some white people because they feel neglected and vilified by some liberals and media.

Considering how few of the US citizenry, white or not, care about actual intellect as opposed to media narratives and not offending any established victim groups' feelings, I highly doubt that.

To succeed, the US white nationalism would need a positive identity. Right now all they're doing is expressing their vitriol over the fact that the mass media and assorted BLM et al groups hate them. Everyone who has seen any news in the last 20 years already knows that. The problem with "raising awareness" about this is that it results them being viewed as angry, bitter and resentful. Regardless of whether those feelings are justified, not many want to join a movement that practically guarantees that its members feel unhealthy amounts of negative emotions.

What they need is to build a constructive unity among themselves and a positive feedback loop to lift up their morale. There are a few memes to that effect already, for example, the alternate history inspired #WhatIfWeWon and others like it that actually remind the nationalists that they're supposed to be building something, not simply opposing a threat. But if there is a real building up of a white nationalist movement, it's still taking baby steps.

First off, let's get this out of the way: It's a cheap shot to say few of "US citzenry" care about intellect. We are, of course, the ruling power for a reason.

With that out of the way. . .

I think we need to build a positive movement around our race. That doesn't mean anti other races. I think that, ultimately, we should all come together as people.

But in the same way that universities, cities, states, and nations come together, there's no problem with races coming together.

I personally believe such notions as white nationalism to be misdirected. I do however believe that some cultures are not compatible with "Western values". Those incompatible values can come from white liberals that pander to misogynic cultures just beacause they are seen as victims from White supremacy.

But I can in a way understand why there would be a backlash from some white people because they feel neglected and vilified by some liberals and media.

It's a very complicated situation. So many groups want to carve out their own niche.

If they adopt European values, they are European. Nationalists aren't that big on racism nowadays.
It's got nothing to do with racism. A person evolutionarily and culturally adapted to one environment doesn't become a native of another, no matter how much he tries to. This is obvious even on adjacent countries, even more so across greater geographical and cultural distances.

The real problem is when people try to escape from terror and oppression, only to proceed practising the exact same type of ideology which initially spawned the terror and oppression in the first place
Do you want to know what spawns terror and oppression?

Diversity and proximity. It's a foolproof recipe for war.

I'm actually very tolerant and, at times, even interested in other cultures. I do believe we're all human, after all.

What I'm really concerned about is the extermination of our race. We are being bred out of existence. I have a hard time with that.

EDIT: Yeah, I've fucked a lot of non-white people as well. They were good girls.

My background in genetics leads me to believe we will fuck ourselves virtually out of existence. Red heads will be the first to go, since they are the most recessive. Honestly, blacks will fuck themselves out of existence too. Skin colors in humans are polygenetic. Basically means that multiple genes on the locus are responsible for phenotype expressed.

However, those recessive genes could always pop back up through recombination. So even in a world where 100% of the population is mixed, a blonde haired, blue eyed child can still pop up randomly, (though I'd expect 1/100,000 chance of this happening).

My background in genetics leads me to believe we will fuck ourselves virtually out of existence. Red heads will be the first to go, since they are the most recessive. Honestly, blacks will fuck themselves out of existence too. Skin colors in humans are polygenetic. Basically means that multiple genes on the locus are responsible for phenotype expressed.

However, those recessive genes could always pop back up through recombination. So even in a world where 100% of the population is mixed, a blonde haired, blue eyed child can still pop up randomly, (though I'd expect 1/100,000 chance of this happening).

What about the question of intelligence? I'm no expert, but I've read that intelligence--at least in terms of averages--can follow racial groups. Do you know if there's anything to that?

It's got nothing to do with racism. A person evolutionarily and culturally adapted to one environment doesn't become a native of another, no matter how much he tries to. This is obvious even on adjacent countries, even more so across greater geographical and cultural distances.

Do you want to know what spawns terror and oppression?

Diversity and proximity. It's a foolproof recipe for war.

I disagree. I feel as a nation we were headed in the right direction until the recent administration.

As I've said in previous posts, when I was growing up in the 90's we'd all be like "wow, I can't believe people used to be racists. We've come a long way". The current leftists agenda has actually pushed more people toward racism in my opinion and pushed us back probably 60 years as far as civil rights goes.

First off, let's get this out of the way: It's a cheap shot to say few of "US citzenry" care about intellect. We are, of course, the ruling power for a reason.

With that out of the way. . .

I think we need to build a positive movement around our race. That doesn't mean anti other races. I think that, ultimately, we should all come together as people.

But in the same way that universities, cities, states, and nations come together, there's no problem with races coming together.

I think you will eventually find that it is in the "white man's" interest to get rid of racial thinking altogether. The biggest threat to stability is if the minorities start forming collectives based on race instead of intellectual ideas, and that we once again turn the human world into a mere, primitive biological competition between races and nationalities.

This also means that movements such as "Black Lives Matter" need to be eradicated as well, to avoid any sort of hypocrisy on the matter. Once everybody is on the same page regarding their race, that it is not of primary importance, we can all move on. The white man, the black man and the Asian man, all need to give up on the idea that it is their race which defines them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back