Opinion What do you think of white nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think movements that encourage separation are pushing us that way, yes.

I don't see why people want to put race into the equation at all. I'd rather no one ever mention it again, and we judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin, which is what I believe was happening, with a few nasty exceptions.

You think we are going to repeal the civil rights act? I dont think that is going to happen.

Question for you guys, how the heck are black, brown and Asian people supposed to stop seeing race? White people are being conditioned to not see it and they are not. I don't think you guys know what it's like to frequently be the only white guy.

I was wondering the opposite, actually.

I was never taught to give a damn about my skin color, or anyone else's. Personally, I can't fathom how others can bring themselves to care about such things.

I'm Hispanic and perfectly comfortable being the only Hispanic in the room.

I hate BLM and care little for their demands, but the racial divide has existed from day one and isn't going anywhere. It isn't something that came just up. It's always been there.

"The melting pot" is the fantasy that killed off the greatest state in the world. H. P. Lovecraft explained this almost a 100 years ago.

How do you imagine there became nation states to exist in the first place?

Are you a proponent of the Kalergi plan?

It's not very easy to discriminate against someone who is not there.

I admire anyone that references H.P. Lovecraft, even if they are wrong. Cthulhu Fhgtan.

I am just saying I think BLM is making it worse. Especially politically motivated homicide of police officers.

I'm not familiar with Kalergi plan.

You think we are going to repeal the civil rights act? I dont think that is going to happen.

No, I think BLM is pushing for a society that encourages certain privileges based on race alone. I'd rather people not see race at all.

Ultimately I think Morgan Freeman says it better than I ever could.

Question for you guys, how the heck are black, brown and Asian people supposed to stop seeing race? White people are being conditioned to not see it and everyone else is not. I don't think you guys know what it's like to frequently be the only white guy.

I certainly do, I'd lived in Asia (Korea) for years. It wasn't a problem because:
A) I chose to move there
B) I didn't act like I was entitled to be there
C) Every day I tried to fit in with their culture rather than push mine onto them

Edit: I get that it's not really a fair comparison. I guess the point is if you're not part of the dominant culture, it's on you to make yourself a part of it. If anyone doesn't accept you based purely on race that's their problem.

I don't really care about race. That's not the issue for me.

The issue for me is CULTURE. Beliefs. Values.

It's only incidental that most of the people who think it's OK to murder me happen to have a certain skin color or a certain ancestry.

I think if you consider someone to be "your people" just because of similar genetics or whatever, that's kind of stupid. But if you consider someone to be "your people" because they share similar values and principles(even if, hypothetically, all those people are white by happenstance), then I think that's right and good.

I agree.

It's just that, like you say, there tends to be a racial component involved. Law of averages, etc.

Question for you guys, how the heck are black, brown and Asian people supposed to stop seeing race? White people are being conditioned to not see it and everyone else is not. I don't think you guys know what it's like to frequently be the only white guy.

I think that's exactly what we're talking about. We all see race, even if sometimes we pretend we don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Statistically, perhaps, but the door needs to be open for those kinds of people. I'm in favour of taking in maybe dozens, maybe hundreds of carefully chosen refugees each year.
To a state the size of the US it would not probably pose a problem. Even then I'd advise to not let them or their offspring vote before the third generation at the soonest. True integration is a really slow process.

It doesn't necessary need to be "white" nationalism. It will be better off being marketed as Western nationalism.
Maybe, because people are afraid of saying "white" or admitting they're pro it. Being afraid is, however, a big part of the problem.

Because it will show our moral superiority by protecting pro-Western ex-Muslims from getting their heads chopped off.
That poses some problems, but I see the merit in that.

Thus, they should not be large masses. I think we can all agree that integrating large masses of people is impossible. Integrating smaller amounts of immigrants, is definitely possible as far as I'm concerned, as long as they are predisposed to recognizing themselves as part of the Western civilization.
It appears we're largely in agreement here.

It doesn't necessary need to be "white" nationalism. It will be better off being marketed as Western nationalism

I think western nationalism would bring whites and nonwhites together.

the problem is defining what is western by american standards.

I admire anyone that references H.P. Lovecraft, even if they are wrong. Cthulhu Fhgtan.
It's a very good essay and correctly identifies the problems that have lead to where we are today. I highly recommend it.

I am just saying I think BLM is making it worse. Especially politically motivated homicide of police officers.
All true.

I'm not familiar with Kalergi plan.
Ok, good. In short it is a plan for establishing a totalitarian one world government and one hybrid people of sort of egyptian looking coffee colored folks created from all races so that there can be no racism or war. It is also the inspiration for EU. To call it monstrous is an understatement.

Edit: I get that it's not really a fair comparison. I guess the point is if you're not part of the dominant culture, it's on you to make yourself a part of it. If anyone doesn't accept you based purely on race that's their problem.

Pretty much this.

I'm in Utah. I went to the last UFC event. Why did I hear loud ass "Mexico! Mexico!" chants at a UFC event in Utah? WTF is going on here?

I was wondering the opposite, actually.

I was never taught to give a damn about my skin color, or anyone else's. Personally, I can't fathom how others can bring themselves to care about such things.

I'm Hispanic and perfectly comfortable being the only Hispanic in the room.

The opposite? You don't notice the growing hatred for white people? Non whites will gladly notice a white guy in my area.

Pretty much this.

I'm in Utah. I went to the last UFC event. Why did I hear loud ass "Mexico! Mexico!" chants at a UFC event in Utah? WTF is going on here?

Same people who cry racism, collect welfare, talk about how much better "insert home country" is than "insert host country", but for some reason never leave... Funny that.

To a state the size of the US it would not probably pose a problem. Even then I'd advise to not let them or their offspring vote before the third generation at the soonest. True integration is a really slow process.

Maybe, because people are afraid of saying "white" or admitting they're pro it. Being afraid is, however, a big part of the problem.

That poses some problems, but I see the merit in that.

It appears we're largely in agreement here.

I don't think any rational men can truly disagree here, they may only have different perceptions on how to handle this issue. These waves of "mass immigration" are only an act of the government essentially "playing God", forcing their populations to suffer through unnecessary burdens, seemingly for nothing more than increased political power in the hands of bureaucratics.

As far as I'm concerned, every terrorist attack is an attack that could've and should've been avoided. There was no reason to break the years of peace and prosperity in Europe.

Same people who cry racism, collect welfare, talk about how much better "insert home country" is than "insert host country", but for some reason never leave... Funny that.

Agreed.

I was blown away. It's not like we're a border state. Why am I seeing Mexican flags and hearing loud ass chants of "Mexico!"? It was bad enough that the USA chants were drowned out.

I felt like I was on Mars.

many of them are just dumb people with tinfoil hat.

but not as crazy as black nationalist, they do not like any sort of fact over there.

I don't think any rational men can truly disagree here, they may only have different perceptions on how to handle this issue. These waves of "mass immigration" are only an act of the government essentially "playing God", forcing their populations to suffer through unnecessary burdens, seemingly for nothing more than increased political power in the hands of bureaucratics.

As far as I'm concerned, every terrorist attack is an attack that could've and should've been avoided. There was no reason to break the years of peace and prosperity in Europe.
I agree on all points.

I mainly posted to express out loud my happiness at the fact that this thread has been astonishingly civil so far, with actual discussion instead of reflexive arguing. I'm impressed by you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back