What do the top 4 UFC draws all have in common...

And Sage? Page?
I thought we were talking about who the biggest draws were? Are you insinuating that PVZ and Sage are in the top 10 all time for draws? Top 10 currently? You're all over the map sir.

Heyyyyyy there it is. He does have a decent following though. How's his English? I can't even remember him talking.

His team thinks it's better than Rumble's. So they coach him in the opponents language.

Was gonna say Michael McDonald doesn't draw, but I think he might have brown eyes. There's gotta be somebody blonde and blue eyed that doesn't have drawing power.

You can say Bryan Caraway has blonde hair. People here love him.

They had to actually accomplish things to be draws.

Sage, Brock, and Ronda were draws before accomplishing anything in mma.
Why did you group GSP in there with them?

Bones became a star when he got the title, but his legal issues haven't done him favors.

Rhonda was a star in strikeforce before UFC ever got their hands on her. The difference is after she came over she could get some of that UFC exposure and her star exploded. Your beef with her becoming a star should be with Coker and showtime.

Brock was a name because of who he was. UFC Didn't have anything to do with that. They just used each other and made tons of money.

Last edited:
TS would have been better to point out how Chael took the top spot from Brock's retirement till the arrival of Conor/Ronda and how Liddell was the big draw before Brock.

I think that being a top draw and aggressive promotion go together. There might be some algorithm that the UFC uses to decide what fighters to promote but I have no idea what it is. Wonder Boy has been top notch from the beginning with a fan friendly style but gets zero push. Holly also had a great combat background but got nothing before she was champ and gets little exposure now. Joanna champion has everything a star fighter needs (my opinion) but gets no push at all. Mesha has the best "figure" in the sport yet Dana has his own show with 2 other old guys. The company makes bizarre choices in who to promote for sure.

TS would have been better to point out how Chael took the top spot from Brock's retirement till the arrival of Conor/Ronda and how Liddell was the big draw before Brock.

I believe Liddell was of Jewish decent too.

It's easy to poke holes in ts's argument when his argument is nothing but fallacy.

Important fact. TS is a racist. In his belief we should watch and praise fighters because of the cokor of thier skin rather than thier merrit and skills. Its like the oscar arguement. Lets give x a belt or trophy because hes black.....rather than create these racist threads why dont you learn how to swim, boy

I come here as a way to escape the bullshit race-baiting & indulge in one of my favorite hobbies, and you can't help it but drag the Heavies into this huh?

eat shit, TS

GSP speaks English about as well as other non English speaking fighters and isn't blonde. So no.

There was a a non white champ who was a huge draw, but can't avoid committing crimes. So there is that.

Maybe the UFC is pissed about how much they marketed said fighter who then went and through it all away. Maybe their metric tells them there is less risk of that with the current roster.

Just some racist speculation.

-Brock came from wrestling
-GSP had canada backing him
-Ronda has women
-Conor, the Irish

Plus they're dynamic personalities

I believe Liddell was of Jewish decent too.

It's easy to poke holes in ts's argument when his argument is nothing but fallacy.

Back then stars devolved more organically. It's a different time.

The fighters they choose to back now might not make it, but its obvious who they want to succeed.

What about Wonderboy? What about Gustafsson? What about Holly? What about Barnett?

Also, the biggest draws ever in combat sports are black men.

Important fact. TS is a racist. In his belief we should watch and praise fighters because of the cokor of thier skin rather than thier merrit and skills. Its like the oscar arguement. Lets give x a belt or trophy because hes black.....rather than create these racist threads why dont you learn how to swim, boy
No, the important fact is you're an idiot.

First of all I'm white dummy, and second my whole point is fighters SHOULD be praised based on merit and skill, which is why it was a joke that Brock, Conor, Sage, Paige and Ronda were hyped long before they ever accomplished anything in mma.

If anything, your post is the most racist thing on this thread.

jackson-vs-liddell-2_crop_north.jpg

I'm pretty sure Dana WHITE about shit himself when this happened. Just how it is.

Illuminati KKK BLM Justice for Trayvon!

Did you get your fix yet? Can we get back to discussing something worth real time?

Clearly worth your time if you came into a thread to talk about it.
That is by far my least favourite type of Sherdog response.

'Wasteland dat shit bro!1111!!!'
'Stupid thread, didn't read'

I come to Sherdog PRECISELY for that stuff. Stupid, funny and entertaining posts/threads. I don't come here for something 'worth my time' or hope to read something that betters my life. This isn't a life coaching forum. Everyone knows Sherdog is full of stupid stuff. That is what is great about it.

Back