What do the top 4 UFC draws all have in common...

They had to actually accomplish things to be draws.

Sage, Brock, and Ronda were draws before accomplishing anything in mma.

Not Rousey,and I'm a hater.
Sage isn't a draw,nowhere near it.
Brock was popular from before.

Back then stars devolved more organically. It's a different time.

The fighters they choose to back now might not make it, but its obvious who they want to succeed.

I think it helps when you're best friends with the president too.

Many people claiming TS is a racist. I understand social justice logic is a horrendous thing but so is calling people racist for pointing out anything related to race. TS has a point.

I thought we were talking about who the biggest draws were? Are you insinuating that PVZ and Sage are in the top 10 all time for draws? Top 10 currently? You're all over the map sir.
Initially I only had Brock, GSP, Ronda and Conor who are in fact UFC's biggest all time draws.

I added Sage and Paige because both are obviously pushed hard by the UFC to be draws.

It's all connected, all in one place on the map sir... if it's not obvious to you, then I'm guessing you dont wanna see it.

I'm pretty sure GSP's hair was brown in an early childhood pic.

So no, your theory is debunked.

So a French Canadian who gets a country behind him is the same as a WWE super star who has a built in fan base? And they are similar to an armbar wrecking machine female pioneer in the sport? And she is the same as a brash Irishman who talks harder than anyone and backs it up?

The thing they have in common is that they are all unique and all have built in fan bases and LEGIT reasons to be popular.

Fuck off with this race baiting shit.

The TS is very correct and I think more fighters should really start slinging the personal attacks and crap around. I think it would be awesome. Both Ronda and Conor have a lot of stuff that people could talk crap on and it would sell fights.

Then it's the eyes. Gotta have beautiful eyes and decent heat already behind you for the UFC to take you to the top.

So a French Canadian who gets a country behind him is the same as a WWE super star who has a built in fan base? And they are similar to an armbar wrecking machine female pioneer in the sport? And she is the same as a brash Irishman who talks harder than anyone and backs it up?

The thing they have in common is that they are all unique and all have built in fan bases and LEGIT reasons to be popular.

Fuck off with this race baiting shit.

So what about Sage and Paige.

Initially I only had Brock, GSP, Ronda and Conor who are in fact UFC's biggest all time draws.

I added Sage and Paige because both are obviously pushed hard by the UFC to be draws.

It's all connected, all in one place on the map sir... if it's not obvious to you, then I'm guessing you dont wanna see it.

Never really noticed it but you do have a good point.

I'm pretty sure GSP's hair was brown in an early childhood pic.

So no, your theory is debunked.
Post a pic bitch.

I met him in person twice, he's got blue eyes and light hair.

Your brain is debunked.

062415-4-UFC-Georges-St-Pierre-OB-PI.vadapt.955.high.87.jpg

No, the important fact is you're an idiot.

First of all I'm white dummy, and second my whole point is fighters SHOULD be praised based on merit and skill, which is why it was a joke that Brock, Conor, Sage, Paige and Ronda were hyped long before they ever accomplished anything in mma.

If anything, your post is the most racist thing on this thread.

I think when it comes down to it your a race hater. Like a white tyrone bigsby. Your probably voting for hillary and while you never have because you spend to much time trolling online you want to protest with the black lives matter crowd

White people are the majority and so want to see more whiteness ... Nothing wrong with that ... Same in other sports and tv ... You think a blck version of say "the bachelor" would be watched? Nope ... The majority of viewers couldnt relate to it ... There is nothing wrong with that and it is not racist

White people are the majority and so want to see more whiteness ... Nothing wrong with that ... Same in other sports and tv ... You think a blck version of say "the bachelor" would be watched? Nope ... The majority of viewers couldnt relate to it ... There is nothing wrong with that and it is not racist
Agreed. People just want to relate. It's just the UFC catering to a major target demographic.

I think when it comes down to it your a race hater. Like a white tyrone bigsby. Your probably voting for hillary and while you never have because you spend to much time trolling online you want to protest with the black lives matter crowd
Nice try but no, I'm pretty much the opposite of what you just described lol.

It's just an observation, and what I dont understand is why dudes like you would get offended by it and resort to personal attacks on me without offering anything of substance to neither dispute nor contribute to the topic.

Back