What do the top 4 UFC draws all have in common...

Oh... TS is black maybe? :D

giphy.gif
You need to have a a white kid, with a baseball glove, holding a jar of mayo, with a Potbelly's logo in the back and a cross hanging from his neck.

ufc 182 (jones vs. cormier) did over 800k ppv buys. the rematch might break 1 million. huge if true.
I'm not saying there is no interest in the other fighters, but you're on drugs if you think either of those two can draw nearly as much as the 4 I mentioned.

I'm not saying there is no interest in the other fighters, but you're on drugs if you think either of those two can draw nearly as much as the 4 I mentioned.

At the very least it's who the UFC and Reebok show favouritism towards.

So you're saying people are attracted to blonde hair and fair skin? This kind of racism cannot stand, the UFC needs to start refusing money from these white supremacist fight fans
I'm not saying anything, I'm curious to hear other people's opinions... preferably men without female characteristics, you know the type who can discuss a topic without being emotional and offended.

ufc 182 (jones vs. cormier) did over 800k ppv buys. the rematch might break 1 million. huge if true.
Right, two undefeated beasts with beef. I'm more trying to think of a blonde haired blue eyed fighter that doesn't draw. Holly I guess. She might draw now though.

They were all champions?

They all beat up black people in fair fights to win their titles?

Joking. Anderson gets paid Anderson Silva money, and Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson are allowed to try and kill pregnant white ladies and get away with it. Am I close?

Swings and roundabouts.

How about Jones and prime Anderson?
You cant completely ignore dominance, so after killing their divisions it's obvious GOAT's like Jones and Spider will get a lot of attention.

But seriously, are you comparing them to the 6 I mentioned who (aside from GSP) all had a ton of hype behind them before even actually accomplishing anything in mma.

Brock_Lesnar_500x325_Head.png

BLOG_20120828_gsp_cleared_502x374px.jpg

rs_634x1024-160106090756-634.ronda-rousey-tattoo.cm.1615.jpg

Conor-McGregor-UFC1.jpg

Yup, all blond English speaking white kids.

Just an observation... discuss...

Do you recall that Anderson Silva who looks black and is a non-English speaking person from Brazil was also in the top 4-5 for draws?
Jon Bones Jones is a pretty big draw and he's black.

You're either drunk or stupid - either way you're a race-baiting asshole.

Edit - GSP buch of title defenses, Ronda bunch of title defense and 100% finish rate in record-setting times, Conor - Just KO'd the P4P #1 fighter in 13s and has charisma to spare. Can't imagine why they're draws - derp derp - Also, you're still racist.

"5 ways why white people are racist without knowing it:"

1) They are white
2) Black people aren't white
3) Oprah Winfrey is watched by white people who give her lots of money....perpetuating slavery.
4) Bill Cosby isn't allowed to rape white women, yet white men could rape black women 300 years ago. No fair.
5) People who train at Blackhouse aren't allowed in the Whitehouse without a special pass.

...and 4 even bigger PPV draws (Mayweather, Pacquiao, De La Hoya and Tyson) aren't White.

its a strong argument but 3 of them are/were also incredibly dominant and had lengthy runs.

I'm not saying anything, I'm curious to hear other people's opinions... preferably men without female characteristics, you know the type who can discuss a topic without being emotional and offended.
Are women excluded from the discussion as well or is it just men with female characteristics?

Back