What do the top 4 UFC draws all have in common...

Do you recall that Anderson Silva who looks black and is a non-English speaking person from Brazil was also in the top 4-5 for draws?
Jon Bones Jones is a pretty big draw and he's black.

You're either drunk or stupid - either way you're a race-baiting asshole.

Edit - GSP buch of title defenses, Ronda bunch of title defense and 100% finish rate in record-setting times, Conor - Just KO'd the P4P #1 fighter in 13s and has charisma to spare. Can't imagine why they're draws - derp derp - Also, you're still racist.
I already addressed the Anderson and Jones cases, they had to dominate their divisions before becoming draws, and if you're too stupid to see the difference between a GOAT long time champ getting hype vs a guy with a 0-1 mma record or a 19 year old kid who's beat no one in the top 50, then you're the drunk and stupid one.

I also said I want responses from level headed adults, not dudes with female traits who cant discuss a topic without getting emotional and offended.

Right. GSP may speak english as a second language but his native language is Canadian French, unless you think he does that accent for kicks. Also VanZant is in no way a natural blonde.

Bizarre thread.

UM THEY ALL DOMINATE THEIR DIVISIONS. JBJ IS A HUGE DRAW , SO IS ANDERSON.... HMMMMMMMM... TITO??? RUMBLE? CORMIER?

They are human, multicellular, land living, oxygen breathing, vertebrate, earthlings?

anderson-silva-funny-face-604x286.png

UM THEY ALL DOMINATE THEIR DIVISIONS. JBJ IS A HUGE DRAW , SO IS ANDERSON.... HMMMMMMMM... TITO??? RUMBLE? CORMIER?
They had to actually accomplish things to be draws.

Sage, Brock, and Ronda were draws before accomplishing anything in mma.

What's the problem?

If you don't like it then have Floyd start his own MMA promotion promoting nothing but black fighters.

Blacks are far more biased towards people of their own race than any other race. Fact.

Yes I noticed that trend too. I guess being white and blonde will sell easier to the north american crowd. It's obviously not racism from any individual buyer, but it involves race definitely.

I'm brazilian and my favorite fighters are all brazilian with the exceptions of Cro-cop and GSP. If you're selling PPV to a guy like me, you better have some brazilians in the mix. I've been reading sherdog for years and I've noticed most people are like me, especially those newer to MMA. You'll be drawn to watch a fight if there's a fighter you identify with. You're more likely to bash and dislike a fighter that has nothing to do with you. With Sage and even with Conor, there's a physical attraction element too, as some people clearly have the hots for these guys.

Is it possible that the MMA fanbase in the USA, and especially the people living well enough to afford PPV, is mainly composed of white, often blonde people? That would explain a lot.

Was gonna say Michael McDonald doesn't draw, but I think he might have brown eyes. There's gotta be somebody blonde and blue eyed that doesn't have drawing power.

Was gonna say Michael McDonald doesn't draw, but I think he might have brown eyes. There's gotta be somebody blonde and blue eyed that doesn't have drawing power.
Maybe Denis Siver, but he doesn't speak English.

But a black guy makes more than all of them combined times 10. In one night.

How does that work?

2013-highest-paid-athletes-list-topped-by-floyd-mayweather-includes-kobe-lebron-d-rose-pic004.jpg

Right. GSP may speak english as a second language but his native language is Canadian French, unless you think he does that accent for kicks. Also VanZant is in no way a natural blonde.

Bizarre thread.

sage-northcutt-npc-physique.jpg

vs

hi-res-0fba27f724d588c1952fbaa3d157acce_crop_north.jpg

Who does the UFC try to push, and pander to? Anyways it doesnt even matter,

Jones is a huge draw and he's black. Also Mayweather is the biggest draw of all time and he's black

Lotsa tousled blond hair going on in this pic.
Pa6L1Tl.jpg

Anderson was a huge draw when MMA finally got popular in BR back in 2011. He was easily doing more than 1m PPV if they count BR PPV as well.

gsp isnt blonde,nor human...hes an alien,from canadaland

They had to actually accomplish things to be draws.

Sage, Brock, and Ronda were draws before accomplishing anything in mma.

Brock was a big draw before fighting in the UFC.

Sage and Paige are not the first young white fighters in the UFC. Plenty of have come before them and didn't have as much "hype" either. So what's your point?

Back