Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 241?

It starts at 8 in the AM here so:

th

This is my usual breakfast along with

health-wellness_balanced-living_healthy-living_is-coffee-good-for-you_2716x1811_000074595991-1024x768.jpg

And because my wife is here we’ll be having

Beef-Enchiladas-Recipe1.jpg

And

th

I’m also hoping to get some nachos in as well.

@Dead Kennedy please come back

Don't go see Once upon a time in Hollywood! WORST TARENTINO MOVIE EVER!! This from a Tarentino fan.

I'm in the UK so I have the whole day to wait before the fights get going... Been to the gym, pull day. Had a little nap, now I'm off to see Once upon a time in Hollywood with a young lady, then go for food after. Back to hers, bang, then home, pop a valium, smoke a joint and enjoy the fights while winning hundreds of pounds on all my bets

I thought drugs were an American thing!!

I'm planning on going to Miller's with the gf. Might audible into an at home viewing if it turns out to be too packed. Gonna get high and drunk either way.

Drinking bleach

Smoking meth

Injecting heroin into my iris

Going out in an hour to drive my son to his basketball game. Then I will go shopping and buy some foods, and catnip for my cats. Then go home and relax and converse with my lovely sherdoggers about tonights fights. Then I will start cooking my fight night meals and get all my snacks and beers ready.

I know there is a offer on Skittles at the moment, so I'm happy about that as I always have to feast on Skittles while watching UFC cards.

redbull, some hotwings, pizza and a lot of lemon haze

What fights? I'll be watching - Leadership career girls . Empowerment lessons series on sherdog

It starts at 8 in the AM here so:

th

This is my usual breakfast along with

health-wellness_balanced-living_healthy-living_is-coffee-good-for-you_2716x1811_000074595991-1024x768.jpg

And because my wife is here we’ll be having

Beef-Enchiladas-Recipe1.jpg

And

th

I’m also hoping to get some nachos in as well.
Don’t let your wife have too many of those. Sherdoggers are expected to have supermodel wives.

Going to my local pub with my girl (UK), this is for the booze action.
For food I will eat some beef with korean mushrooms and shitake and some rice.
Will make the beef marinate in soja sauce with honey.

Back