Weird food combinations

The poorness ITT. @Revolver you are going to let that fly?

As for me, when I feel decadent I like to put caviar on my truffles and put it in the blender with champagne.

Don't knock it until you tried it with your Thanksgiving leftovers

Turkey
Cheese (optional)
Cranberry sauce
cream cheese
Sriracha (optional but awesome)
lettuce (optional)

dmhtbn9lp31quvjfml0m.jpg

If I have mashed potatoes and gravy, I have to put corn on my potatoes. Been doing it as a kid and it's one of my favorite foods.

Like in place of the tomato sauce?
Oh, no way.

Just as like a dipping sauce, more or less.

Just pour some on one side of the plate. Kind of like having a little side of ranch on the plate to dip into (which is also great with pizza.)

Valentina is my go-to, but Cholula and Tapatio are also good. Tabasco, not so much.

Oh, no way.

Just as like a dipping sauce, more or less.

Just pour some on one side of the plate. Kind of like having a little side of ranch on the plate to dip into (which is also great with pizza.)

Valentina is my go-to, but Cholula and Tapatio are also good. Tabasco, not so much.

I was just messing around. You're more of a man than I am tho.

Gonna stick to ketchup because I can't do hot sauce at all.

I am going to throw one out there.

Unsweetened yogurt and red chili sauce that you get in big tubs from Chinatown. I would do this from yogurt that I made from scratch so there was no sugar in it and it was very tart.

Turkey
Cheese (optional)
Cranberry sauce
cream cheese
lettuce (optional)

dmhtbn9lp31quvjfml0m.jpg
Knock it? That sounds great

Turkey
Cheese (optional)
Cranberry sauce
cream cheese
lettuce (optional)

dmhtbn9lp31quvjfml0m.jpg

That's a good looking sandwich.

Havent done in forever but used to like peanutbutter and raisin sammiches.

Instant noodles on a slice of cheese is the shit.

Don’t know if I’d say it’s weird, but pizza with Valentina hot sauce.

1115__62077.1561242204.jpg

that's not weird, that's normal.

i don't do many perceived strange combinations. the only thing someone may find strange, is that i always put soy sauce on my salad. i cannot stand any normal type of salad dressing. it all makes me want to barf.

I made gumbo and had rice noodles as the base, worked well.

I mix my carbs up a bit, happy to have a curry pasta and random shit like that, worth experimenting.

A few.
Once years ago I was broke and the only thing I had in the house was a chicken breast and a tin of spaghetti. I poached the chicken breast (tastes great if done correctly) and nuked the spaghetti and dumped it on top. I laughed thinking it was going to be ordinary, but it was great. I dubbed it 'survival chicken' lol.

If you are in Australia I swear by getting a zinger fillet from KFC and putting it on a vegemite sandwich. In fact the KFC chips go well on a vegemite sandwich too.

Something else I do is when I make things like curried prawns, garlic prawns, or other curries or creamy meat dishes normally served with rice, I will serve it on a bed of shredded lettuce and spinach leaves instead of rice. Goes good.

Jamie Oliver has a dish called 'braised peas' which is peas and shredded lettuce simmered in vegetable stock and lemon juice. It sounds weird as fuck but it is great and I haven't had anyone I've served it to not like it yet.

I started cooking other people's food and I just started making food war crimes. I would put cheese in Korean BBQ, rice cake in Japanese curry, corn in Chili and Hamburg steak on rice. I made a taco salad the other day.

I made gumbo and had rice noodles as the base, worked well.

I mix my carbs up a bit, happy to have a curry pasta and random shit like that, worth experimenting.
Oh there is this Korean chewy rice cake. It is like much chewier version of gnocchi. I bought like two bags and I didn't know wtf to do with them. I put it in curry and it actually turned out great.

Back