Weird food combinations

What are some of you guy's and gal's and tranny's favorite weird food combinations?

Here is one of my favorite at the moment. Putting MSG into coffee. Sounds like it would be stupid but it is way better than putting a touch of salt into your coffee. MSG makes so many things better. It adds a savory note to your coffee that isn't overpowering and blends well with coffee. MSG is like the crack cocaine of food seasoning. Umami flavoring works with so many things.
Spaghetti and kimchi
Oreos and potato chips
Peanut butter, sauerkraut, and honey between 2 pieces of bread. It fits so well.

If you've ever had a Reuben sandwich then you know how well sauerkraut goes with the sweetness of Russian dressing. Well it works even better with honey. Try it.

do-it.gif
This thread looks like a bad prank to get people to eat food that is terrible together.

Next will be grapes and onions with mustard or oranges and pistachio ice cream with ketchup.

Toasted and buttered multigrain and flaxseed bread with apple butter, bacon, and baby swiss on top.

Yeah, it's just toast but it satisfies the want for something sweet, salty, and somewhat filling along with not being too calorie or carb heavy overall.

I'm not too big a fan of kangaroo tbh... I had kangaroo sausage for the first time in 2016 and it was okay but not something I would eat again. Also they used to beat me up when I would box them so that has something to do with it as well.

Oh I bet you did...
<{ohyeah}>

Jokes aside. Let me guess it tasted like chicken

Spicy brown nustard + sour cream.

It's a good dipping sauce for pretzels and pierogies, or as a spread on a sandwich.

I am doing a lot with crumbled blue cheese lately. On a burger with Frank's red hot and an onion ring. Or Crumbled Blue Cheese on a steak with mushrooms is excellent.

I used to eat a weekly peanut butter, bacon and ketchup sandwich. Now I’m old and forced to cut way back on my bread consumption.

Now, I just fry up some bacon, slather peanut butter on it and dip it in ketchup.

My dad eats peanut butter and onion sandwiches and I occasionally enjoy peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches (a great combination).

that's how pizza is Supposed to be consumed
valentina, Tapatio or Cholula are all amazing on pizza.
I don't know why but Cholula with stuff like bacon pizza hits the hardest
I’ve found that Papa John’s goes best with those. I think it’s because of the floppiness.

<Lmaoo> I don't know man, this sounds intriguing, and coming from a "poor" family growing up we did peanut butter instead of bacon on BLT's(still good), but honey and sauerkraut seems like a pretty abrasive combination?

I used to eat a weekly peanut butter, bacon and ketchup sandwich. Now I’m old and forced to cut way back on my bread consumption.

Now, I just fry up some bacon, slather peanut butter on it and dip it in ketchup.

My dad eats peanut butter and onion sandwiches and I occasionally enjoy peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches (a great combination).
Peanut butter and bacon is a fantastic combo. I sold so many people on that one. One bite and they're going for two more.

Peanut butter works well with raw broccoli, too.

Spaghetti and kimchi
Oreos and potato chips

What thickness of pasta for the spaghetti? I get Kimchi and Japchae noodles from our local Korean place so I'm genuinely curious how your mix might be.

My mother hated it, but I incorporated sour cream into spicy Korean dishes. Especially, those that used gochujang.

Back