Watching the boxing fight tonight.. it’s obvious that UFC “boxers” are TRASH !!

Boxers train only boxing, so it would be more surprising if their boxing wasn't better than MMA fighters...

But how would they stop a takedown or a chokehold? (Spoilers: they wouldn't)

MMA fighters are better at Boxing than Boxers are at MMA.

Seriously, Connor can go 12 rds with Mayweather, but Mayweather would not last a single round against even journeyman MMA fighters.

Goes to show which sport is closer to a 'real' fight.
Mercer KO'd a UFC champ under MMA rules. get back to me when an MMA scrub KO's a world champion boxer under boxing rules lmao

Trolls create this thread after every good Boxing ppv and without fail, every single time... people take the bait.

If you're naming Dominick Cruz then you're talking about the wrong MMA fighters. His background is in wrestling anyway. The best MMA boxers aren't trash, just very basic compared to high level boxers of course.

It's not funny at all, notice how I said the boxer would still be the overwhelming favorite? The gloves make a huge difference in both defense and offense, as well as stance. Saying things like 0 chance of winning is so stupid when it comes to throwing fists and you know that. Boxers have superior hand techniques, but they are humans.

Think Holyfeild vs prime Junior Dos Santos in a boxing match. I just don't see Dos Santos having much of a chance at all. Put them in mma gloves and it becomes more of a wildcard. You can't possibly block punches the same, and punches come at much sharper angles etc. Feel free to disagree
Ok there is always a punchers chance when power is involved. 0 in case of the big gloves, cause if you can take Foremans punches with 10 oz gloves, you take every punch JDS can throw. And maybe 1 out of 100 with MMA gloves. All im trying to say is that it wouldnt make that much of a difference.

Boxing and mma are two different sports.
Because running is a part of football, it doesn't mean the fastest football player can compete with Usain Bolt.

Boxing and mma are two different sports.
Because running is a part of football, it doesn't mean the fastest football player can compete with Usain Bolt.
No joke I had a sherdogger claiming some NFL guy could beat a Prime Usain Bolt in a 40 yard dash.

Ok there is always a punchers chance when power is involved. 0 in case of the big gloves, cause if you can take Foremans punches with 10 oz gloves, you take every punch JDS can throw. And maybe 1 out of 100 with MMA gloves. All im trying to say is that it wouldnt make that much of a difference.
Agreed. Holyfeild was such a stud as well. Who do you think wins a kickboxing match, Prime Mark Hunt vs Prime Mike Tyson? Do you think Hunt's kicks could makeup for Tyson's hand techniques? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I like the hypotheticals lol

What I find most brutal is watching mma fighters trying to understand combinations lol. I was a Golden gloves jobber and I think I could demolish the best mma fighter in a boxing match.

I’m 125 lbs and 6ft 2 and I am certain I could out point JDS in a boxing match
You’re insanely skinny

Begs the question: who is the best boxer in the UFC?

Agreed. Holyfeild was such a stud as well. Who do you think wins a kickboxing match, Prime Mark Hunt vs Prime Mike Tyson? Do you think Hunt's kicks could makeup for Tyson's hand techniques? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I like the hypotheticals lol
impossible to say for me really. its either a mike tyson win within a couple of seconds or a easy win for hunt after he cuts down tysons legs. but if you gave Tyson time to adapt to getting kicked he would surely win.

When you watching “MMA Boxers” throw down it’s sloppy. Non technical and honestly embarrassing compared to a someone like Tank that is high level

I believe you can toss a Dominic Cruz (mma boxer) against a top 100 boxer in his weight class and he Cruz would get KO’D STIIFF
Dude, it's a different sport. Those same guys, in a boxing match with boxing rules, would likely strike differently. What you're saying is akin to watching a rugby player do drop kicks and laterals, and then saying they suck at football. Get a clue.

Is 6'2, 125 even possible? Avian bones?
This guy is going to make JDS panic wrassle.
819bb7f4a57e3f342aa757c1551216b2.jpg

What I find most brutal is watching mma fighters trying to understand combinations lol. I was a Golden gloves jobber and I think I could demolish the best mma fighter in a boxing match.

I’m 125 lbs and 6ft 2 and I am certain I could out point JDS in a boxing match
do you even lift? or eat?

Cruz isn't even a boxer. Dudes herk jerks ND it works. Davis gets eaten alive in kickboxing

Yeah, like how most pure boxers would be lost trying to succeed in BJJ, Wrestling or any pure grappling type bouts.

Back