Watching the boxing fight tonight.. it’s obvious that UFC “boxers” are TRASH !!

LOL boxing is dead. and boxers would get decimated in unarmed combat against mma fighters <Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><45>

MMA fighters are better at Boxing than Boxers are at MMA.

Seriously, Connor can go 12 rds with Mayweather, but Mayweather would not last a single round against even journeyman MMA fighters.

Goes to show which sport is closer to a 'real' fight.

Mma boxing is way different than boxing boxing. Why don't people understaND this? Giant gloves, no threat of takedowns or kicks, changes EVERYTHING with mma boxing.

Paulie losing to Artem does pretty much show you this, you can taken about broken hands all you like but if the gulf was THAT big then it shouldnt have mattered.

I'm not going to say MMA is full of amazing boxers BUT alot of the technique that gets rubbished by boxing fans is actually very effective in MMA with the smaller gloves. Boxing is mostly a sport about picking open an opponents defence which is so much easier to maintain, thats were alot of the more advanced technique comes into play.

When it comes to timing powerful offence though MMA does clearly have alot of fighters who've had already here down the years.

Seriously, Connor can go 12 rds with Mayweather, but Mayweather would not last a single round against even journeyman MMA fighters.

Wrong, Connor lasted 10 rounds against a post prime non seirous Mayweather who gave him the first rounds for the show.
And Mayweather is know to be a fighter who start slowly. Make Connor fight against a mexican elite, he won't last 3 rounds.

imagine being so delusional that you think your skills as a novice boxer would make any mma fighter nevermind fucking JDS panic wrestle if they fought you? LMFAO

Yeah when you think about best MMA Boxers masvidal is by far one of the best. Which, you know, I’m not saying is horrible. I’m just glad we aren’t saying the Diaz bros anymore boxing is farrrrrr more than offensive volume strikes

When you watching “MMA Boxers” throw down it’s sloppy. Non technical and honestly embarrassing compared to a someone like Tank that is high level

I believe you can toss a Dominic Cruz (mma boxer) against a top 100 boxer in his weight class and he Cruz would get KO’D STIIFF
Khabib destroys all boxers with his style

So? Grappling is a major part of fighting and any boxer would get ragdolled

What I find most brutal is watching mma fighters trying to understand combinations lol. I was a Golden gloves jobber and I think I could demolish the best mma fighter in a boxing match.

I’m 125 lbs and 6ft 2 and I am certain I could out point JDS in a boxing match
Sure buddy. Sure.

What I find most brutal is watching mma fighters trying to understand combinations lol. I was a Golden gloves jobber and I think I could demolish the best mma fighter in a boxing match.

I’m 125 lbs and 6ft 2 and I am certain I could out point JDS in a boxing match

125 pounds at 6'2? I've never heard of such a thing. Surely one body shot from a man twice your weight would crumple you?

The best boxers in the world would get ragdolled by mid-tier UFC fighters. Adding in kicks and grappling is too much for them to handle after decades of pugilism.

The best boxers in the world would get ragdolled by mid-tier UFC fighters. Adding in kicks and grappling is too much for them to handle after decades of pugilism.

You wouldn't even need a UFC caliber fighter to grapplefuck a boxer, some prelim guy from OneFC or Bellator would do just fine.

The crazy thing boxers don't like to admit is how large a part of boxing grappling already is. Having a good clinch in boxing can wear down your opponents and keep you out of trouble, Ali for example masterfully used the clinch to "out box" his opponents.

Obviously allow Conor to clinch without breaks and mayweather would be done, surely that must be clear to boxing tragics.

The crazy thing boxers don't like to admit is how large a part of boxing grappling already is. Having a good clinch in boxing can wear down your opponents and keep you out of trouble, Ali for example masterfully used the clinch to "out box" his opponents.

Obviously allow Conor to clinch without breaks and mayweather would be done, surely that must be clear to boxing tragics.

Half of Mayweather's defensive strategy in the latter part of his career is clinch, hold and wait for the ref to reset. Mayweather knows how to boxing grapple, but it's useless in MMA or in a real fight with no ref to stop the action.

Back