The biggest "Woe is me" complainer in UFC history

It's Dana White by far. He has the softest media in all of sports, bullies and lords press access over them and receives constant bootlicking, yet still acts like everyone is against him. Press conferences are a chore to sit through. No substantial questions are ever asked, the same old boring questions and if anyone offers even a hint of criticism it immediately gets shut down. Yet somehow Dana still acts like he is the victim.

He probably doesn't come off as a complainer, but Urijah Faber coached at a wrestling camp that our college team used to work, and he told the whole camp that he could've beaten Mike Thomas Brown if he didn't injure his knuckles. He said something along the lines of "He knows what would've happened" and I was thinking... nah dawg you got KO'd and then lost a one sided decision lol

Ronda is getting up there. Complaining that no one likes her now, when she was a terrible human to everyone she encountered, then got smoked by better fighters, and STILL calling herself the greatest. Can't accept the fact that she lost to Nunes and Holm all these years later.
This!!

Least-likeable personality of any UFC fighter, ever.

Nick Diaz also never lost a fight but he is nice about it

Accusations of planting spies in his camp and poisoning his IV is being "nice"?

Joe Riggs. Johny Hendricks. Tiki 'they stopped it because of a cut not because I was knocked the fuck out' Ghosn.

Curious. Could everyone of Jon's opponents use the excuse of being eye-poked as the reason they lost?

Conor has had a ton of excuses and been salty AF after most losses.

Jamahal after Poatan has been embarrassing.

Hill is actually out there telling the media that the fight was unfair because he was too stupid to circle out after the glove touch.

"He came forward unfairly, what was I supposed to do? Circle out while backing up?"

I have a few.

Ken Shamrock has never (really) lost a "fair" fight, in his own mind.

Tito had an excuse EVERY SINGLE TIME he lost a fight (bad back, bad neck, overtraining, undertraining, not focused, cheating, etc.)

Ronda is getting up there. Complaining that no one likes her now, when she was a terrible human to everyone she encountered, then got smoked by better fighters, and STILL calling herself the greatest. Can't accept the fact that she lost to Nunes and Holm all these years later.

Honorable mention goes to Tiki Ghosn (remember him?) who had some funny ones back in the day. I wasn't knocked out- it was a cut, the guy was on 17 different steroids, he trains with gorillas.

Is saying you undertrained or weren't focussed really considered excuse making though? Not saying Tito wasn't full of excuses, but I've noticed Sherdog is pretty quick to jump on anything short of the losing fighter calling themselves a washed up can.

Of current MMA fighters Strickland is the worst winer.

Obviously Nick or Nate Diaz. The worst in MMA history in taking a defeat. 40 losses between them and none of those were legit.
Second would be Tony Ferguson. Never seen an interview from him where he isn't acting like everything and everything is supposedly against him.

wei li is full of excuses whenever she loses

HW - can't think of anyone significant
LHW - can't think of anyone significant
MW - vetori and roman, weideman, rockhold, bisping
WW - masvidal and colby run away with it. woodley. karo paraysian.
lw - connor.
fw - ilia and yair.
bw - dildoshaw, maybe omalley if he pics and chooses who he defends against, cejudo
flw - amanda nunes

Not sure how Topuria makes your list lol. Dude hasn't complained about anything. Can't even complain about his losses because he has none.

I have a few.

Ken Shamrock has never (really) lost a "fair" fight, in his own mind.

Tito had an excuse EVERY SINGLE TIME he lost a fight (bad back, bad neck, overtraining, undertraining, not focused, cheating, etc.)

Honorable mention goes to Tiki Ghosn (remember him?) who had some funny ones back in the day. I wasn't knocked out- it was a cut, the guy was on 17 different steroids, he trains with gorillas.
The Diaz bros are still undefeated in their minds.

Back