Watching the boxing fight tonight.. it’s obvious that UFC “boxers” are TRASH !!

What I find most brutal is watching mma fighters trying to understand combinations lol. I was a Golden gloves jobber and I think I could demolish the best mma fighter in a boxing match.

I’m 125 lbs and 6ft 2 and I am certain I could out point JDS in a boxing match
Someone give this dude a cheeseburger! ^

Always find this funny especially when MMA fans cream themselves about McGregor. McGregor didn't even make it on to Irish Olympic boxing team yet a lot of MMA fans thought he'd beat Floyd.
I love all combat sports but in MMA one is generally a jack of all trades and a master of none.

I recommend watching that Khabib guy.

When you watching “MMA Boxers” throw down it’s sloppy. Non technical and honestly embarrassing compared to a someone like Tank that is high level

I believe you can toss a Dominic Cruz (mma boxer) against a top 100 boxer in his weight class and he Cruz would get KO’D STIIFF

And???

BREAKING NEWS : BOXERS ARENT AS GOOD AS MMA FIGHTERS AT MMA

How well do they box after eating a few calf kicks? How well do they box while ready to sprawl?

Hopefully TS knows how silly his thread is.

MMA players don’t have the luxury of boxing like boxers, with their stringent rules.

Mercer KO'd a UFC champ under MMA rules. get back to me when an MMA scrub KO's a world champion boxer under boxing rules lmao

A flash KO doesn't mean shit. Mercer got choked out by Kimbo Slice in 1 round. Boxing champs don't fight in MMA because they know they only have a 'punchers chance' lol.

All their years of boxing training is worth nothing if they're taken to the ground. Even Heavyweight Boxers are like children on the ground.

Olympic decathletes also suck at sprinting and shot put compared to sprinters and shot putters.

Mercer KO'd a UFC champ under MMA rules. get back to me when an MMA scrub KO's a world champion boxer under boxing rules lmao

Mercer also got submitted by Kimbo Slice who wasn't not even close to being a top 100 MMA fighter, Slice also had a decent boxing career beating journeyman who MMA detractors once claimed could beat any top level MMA fighter.

It’s not a fair comparison but I do think mma boxing needs to improve. I get that the stance is different and they have to deal with more threats such as elbows and kicks, but would it kill mma guys to learn to jab and to throw straight punches. The striking level detracts from a lot of wins for me. How is it impressive to ‘matrix’ someone who looks like they have spent 6 months learning to strike. Sorry Silva.

When you watching “MMA Boxers” throw down it’s sloppy. Non technical and honestly embarrassing compared to a someone like Tank that is high level

I believe you can toss a Dominic Cruz (mma boxer) against a top 100 boxer in his weight class and he Cruz would get KO’D STIIFF

I don't know who "tank" is.

But I'm guessing it's some pussy who can't stop the takedown.

Watching the UFC fight last night.. it’s obvious that Boxing “clinches” are TRASH !!

6ft 2 and 125lbs??? Even anorexic models don't go that skinny
Dude wtf..
What I find most brutal is watching mma fighters trying to understand combinations lol. I was a Golden gloves jobber and I think I could demolish the best mma fighter in a boxing match.

I’m 125 lbs and 6ft 2 and I am certain I could out point JDS in a boxing match
you won by default they were afraid you were gonna die of malnutrition

The fact is Davis swaggerjacked Tank Abbott. Face it

Uhh...no shit? does this even need to be said? the guys that are good boxers in MMA would be decent B or C tier pros in boxing. Not terrible but obviously nowhere near world class level.

Kind of besides the point though isnt it? they're MMA fighters not boxers.

And what tier would the boxers be if they were participating in MMA?

Back