War Room Lounge v182: Came for the Covid, stayed for the hypothermia

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something magical about a stretching cat. It's such an adorable, harmless reminder of what remarkably athletic killing machines they are.

tumblr_nh98vfbbty1rluhlpo1_400.gif

I still reckon its Kellyanne; the whole Conway domestic situation has been pure unadulterated kayfabe. This Miles character is a patsy.

Cats really are, even setting aside my affection for them, incredible physical specimens just biologically speaking. The coordination, the flexibility, the balance, the reflexes, the speed, and the power. It's incredible. Their intelligence is also underrated. My cat knows about 12-15 words. If I even whisper "food," "treat," or "greenies" within 20 feet of him, he goes from snoring to standing at attention in 0.1 seconds flat.

Cats really are, even setting aside my affection for them, incredible physical specimens just biologically speaking. The coordination, the flexibility, the balance, the reflexes, the speed, and the power. It's incredible. Their intelligence is also underrated. My cat knows about 12-15 words. If I even whisper "food," "treat," or "greenies" within 20 feet of him, he goes from snoring to standing at attention in 0.1 seconds flat.

same here dude...

my Cat responds to her name...and knows exactly how to get me out of bed when she's hungry. she's also an attention whore...she jumps needs to be front and center of your screen during a zoom call, or all over the bathroom counter when you're getting ready for work

out of any Mammal, cats reign supreme in their hunting prowess.

FlimsyThatCockatoo-max-1mb.gif

265ec2c70cd2653507cfe5f492c69582.gif

Speaking of cats, one clawed me good today. I know he scratched me but it didn't feel harsh. I didn't notice for an hour that he had cut me pretty good and there was blood smeared on my hand lmao

Speaking of cats, one clawed me good today. I know he scratched me but it didn't feel harsh. I didn't notice for an hour that he had cut me pretty good and there was blood smeared on my hand lmao

I generally don't get scratched. Except about five years ago, I was holding this semi-feral street cat that some couple had been feeding. A car backfired in the distance, scared him, and he jumped away launching off my arm. His back claw absolutely ripped my arm. To the point that you can still barely see the scar.

I generally don't get scratched. Except about five years ago, I was holding this semi-feral street cat that some couple had been feeding. A car backfired in the distance, scared him, and he jumped away launching off my arm. His back claw absolutely ripped my arm. To the point that you can still barely see the scar.

I have one big fella who will playing paw at you, and sometimes claws are out. He doesn't mean to scratch and usually you can avoid it.

Unfortunately he got me good this time.

Another Sherdog cat conversation. What is with this place, the posters here and cats.

Is everyone here secretly an old grandma wearing a house coat, waiting to watch their programs (murder she wrote, Matlock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back