War Room Lounge v182: Came for the Covid, stayed for the hypothermia

Status
Not open for further replies.
122380583_862906324448165_3474945768562820738_o.jpg

fuckin hilarious how the new hunter biden thread contains the poll question
"Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?"
irony....thy name is sherdog....

next up....do you think running up huge deficits are ruining the country?
If there’s one thing Trump supporters hate, it’s nepotism. Don’t even get them started on the blatant type.

My dad has only ever told me two stories about Vietnam and that was enough to scare me away from ever asking about it again.
EDIT:
The memoir A Rumor of War did enough to round out the horrors of Vietnam too.
My old jujitsu coach was in Nam. I'm pretty sure they modelled Dolph's character in universal soldier after him.

Oh Larry
White girls like them because white guys aren’t supposed to be attractive now anyway. They aren’t for sex. They are for settling after tons of sex, IF the woman decides to make usefulness a priority over sex. These kinds of guys are willing to settle and understand their unsexy roles in life.. Women have teamed up with other men as partners in the war against confident straight white males.

This guy is lame, I don’t think I ever had an unsexy day in my adult life.
Same here ,come on you seen my pics the scream sex appeal

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is lame, I don’t think I ever had an unsexy day in my adult life.

LOL...now you're bull $hitting...are you telling me you have never woken up, hung over, next to a woman you don't remember picking up and just felt like absolute hell?

LOL...now you're bull $hitting...are you telling me you have never woken up, hung over, next to a woman you don't remember picking up and just felt like absolute hell?
I never got upset just a little jelly that she had a bigger paynus then me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back