War Room Lounge v170: I don't read threads by NordicWarrior1888 and ArmedandReadyToStartFiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many assumptions, so little information and so much ignorance. But I didn't expect anything different for you.
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know a single leftist that's like "Fucking Jews", or does the whole "Jews run the world" thing. There is a major issue with Israel and their horrific human rights record and that's what the Left takes issue with.

Also the two biggest heroes for many many leftists are Sanders and Chomsky, both two people that are extremely critical of Israel. Are they self hating Jews too? Didn't the president of the US, in reference to American Jews, refer to Israel as "their" country? Not to mention I know Jewish Anarchists, there's a decent number of them that dates back to the early 1900s.

So when Covid struck, there was a lot of talk in Germany and elsewhere about building supply chains that were independent of China. But now, China is proving resilient, probably more so than the rest of the world. And just one data point for Daimler: minus 20% turnover in the last quarter, but plus 22% in China. Dependency on China is rising in key sectors, not decreasing.

Again, I was discussing how making topics taboo instead of addressing them creates space for CTs. While it was also interesting to refute the CT and provide a more logical explanation for the current state of affairs, the focus is on the realities that are too taboo to discuss.

Again you are just missing the entire point and providing the most blatant example of this kind of taboo making courtesy of the the current state of US relationship brought to you by a combination neocon circle jerking and the evangelical rapture fetish.

Screaming anti semitism at anyone who is against Israel policy or related American policy is not justifiable on its own merits and creates room for the dumb CTs to even exist in the first place.

You've been diplomatic enough to gain my respect on what is a taboo topic. Tbh I was testing you... catching a feel for your views. We'll have this discussion again, perhaps a more genuine one, when it arises again in its own thread.

So when Covid struck, there was a lot of talk in Germany and elsewhere about building supply chains that were independent of China. But now, China is proving resilient, probably more so than the rest of the world. And just one data point for Daimler: minus 20% turnover in the last quarter, but plus 22% in China. Dependency on China is rising in key sectors, not decreasing.
but muh trade war

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know a single leftist that's like "Fucking Jews", or does the whole "Jews run the world" thing. There is a major issue with Israel and their horrific human rights record and that's what the Left takes issue with.

Also the two biggest heroes for many many leftists are Sanders and Chomsky, both two people that are extremely critical of Israel. Are they self hating Jews too? Didn't the president of the US, in reference to American Jews, refer to Israel as "their" country? Not to mention I know Jewish Anarchists, there's a decent number of them that dates back to the early 1900s.

Don't you know it's the left wing posters here talking about "globalists" and the chosen people?

Us Samoans have thick skulls and thick skin.

People should try to be more respectful towards one another.

So what? I believe your only requirement at the outset was to make them taste good.

You can make Proko's ass "taste good" if you wrap it in bacon. But you're not improving its taste: you're just masking it with something that tastes better.

Fry off some bacon, throw garlic and capers into the oil (after pulling the bacon out) then fry off blanched sliced in a half Brussels sprouts and finish off with lemon juice before serving
My mother used to keep a jar near the stove for bacon fat and then she'd use it for cooking other stuff quite frequently. At some point she stopped doing that, though. Something to do with my father being basically round by then, probably.

If I hate Hitler for one thing above all, it's ruining the potential for a legitimate tech-media endeavor being called a 'holocast.' What a selfish jerk.

You can make Proko's ass "taste good" if you wrap it in bacon. But you're not improving its taste: you're just masking it with something that tastes better.
Lot of dudebutt eating today, too much one might say.

If I hate Hitler for one thing above all, it's ruining the potential for a legitimate tech-media endeavor being called a 'holocast.' What a selfish jerk.

Hitler ruined a pretty great mustache as well.

I had to take a half hour drive today. Biden is winning the sign game in my area of southern CT 20-9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back