War Room Lounge v170: I don't read threads by NordicWarrior1888 and ArmedandReadyToStartFiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countdown to questioning Holocaust numbers has begun

This sort of unwarranted mud slinging is immature and reflects poorly on you as a person.

Especially when you know so little about the persons views you're attempting to mischaracterize for sport.

Just FYI I consider Israel to be America's greatest ally and we should be grateful for that relationship. Thats not to say I don't disagree with their heavy-handedness at times, but regardless of my opinions, Israel is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend itself.

If I hate Hitler for one thing above all, it's ruining the potential for a legitimate tech-media endeavor being called a 'holocast.' What a selfish jerk.
Also the name Adolph, which is actually kind of badass.

Sport mischaracterization is the bane of modern society.

You can make Proko's ass "taste good" if you wrap it in bacon. But you're not improving its taste: you're just masking it with something that tastes better.
I disagree. Shitty food tastes like shit. No masking that. And yes, when cooking in bacon fat you're improving the taste, not masking it. Again, sorry you hate good food. I'll leave you to your hopefully much more fulfilling other aspects of your life and ask you to let the rest of us enjoy the full breadth of nature's bounty with the zeal we feel it deserves. Tonight I'll enjoy my wife's delicious salad with a variety of fresh locally sourced greens with cucumber and tomato and topped with a nice dressing with my grilled carrots (also fresh and locally sourced and fucking delicious) alongside grilled chicken wings indulgently glazed in my wife's incredible yaki tori preparation. When you eat all these foods together at once, you're not masking the taste of one with another--they work together and enhance each other hence the concept of balanced flavors.

Are you one of those people who keep everything segregated on the plate and eat only one separate part at a time, perchance?

I don't really want to give you a hard time about this--I've already disclaimed all but empathy for our differing preferences. But I would not employ you as a food critic.

This sort of unwarranted mud slinging is immature and reflects poorly on you as a person.

Especially when you know so little about the persons views you're attempting to mischaracterize for sport.

Just FYI I consider Israel to be America's greatest ally and we should be grateful for that relationship. Thats not to say I don't disagree with their heavy-handedness at times, but regardless of my opinions, Israel is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend itself.
When you openly admit to being dishonest then try to castigate @Fawlty for taking your earlier dishonesty at face value you are going to have to go a very long way before I take anything you say on this forum seriously ever again. Just FYI in case such a sentiment might be of some moment to you. Based upon your earlier posts, there is nothing unwarranted about midslinging in your direction until you establish some credibility following your admitted dishonesty.

Don't rush. I won't hold my breath.

Why is the Nationalist Right Hallucinating a Communist Enemy?
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...CMCTKWSuLWEAAxLWR9wt0jm_OI#Echobox=1601124067

Um... because they are the nationalist right...
It's a decent article but I don't think the comparisons to the 30s is very useful. It's very different nowadays, not only there was an actual risk of communism in certain places in the 30s but the right-wing groups had very different ideologies than the current Trumpists.
An important example is the mutual support between Israel and Jewish groups that these right-wing groups have nowadays while their predecessors were genocidal anti-semites, many of the former groups were also not as religious as the article claims. The current brand of anti-communists is more ideologically driven in some ways, they are not fighting unions, they're fighting abortion doctors, they're more medieval and dumber.

So when Covid struck, there was a lot of talk in Germany and elsewhere about building supply chains that were independent of China. But now, China is proving resilient, probably more so than the rest of the world. And just one data point for Daimler: minus 20% turnover in the last quarter, but plus 22% in China. Dependency on China is rising in key sectors, not decreasing.

This is part of Yglesias' argument. We're better off being the most important market in the world, and the rest of the world is better off with us rather than China in that position.

This is another issue where practical politics and signaling are moving in opposite directions.

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know a single leftist that's like "Fucking Jews", or does the whole "Jews run the world" thing. There is a major issue with Israel and their horrific human rights record and that's what the Left takes issue with.

Also the two biggest heroes for many many leftists are Sanders and Chomsky, both two people that are extremely critical of Israel. Are they self hating Jews too? Didn't the president of the US, in reference to American Jews, refer to Israel as "their" country? Not to mention I know Jewish Anarchists, there's a decent number of them that dates back to the early 1900s.
About Chomsky, he is not very well liked by Jews, if that matters.
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=586
I mean, it's a comedy site but look at this quote:
"Anti-semitism is no longer a problem. It's raised, but it's raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control." — Noam Chomsky
Chomsky is speaking the truth and Jews do not like it. Many of the world's most powerful "white men" (Soros, Zuckerberg, Weinstein, Google guys etc) are Jewish and they have that antisemitism shield to protect them. So, the problem isn't their Jewishness but how they use it.

I have seen exactly ONE Biden sign in a deep blue area.
Well, shit... somebody's buying Biden signs...

Biden takes huge cash lead over Trump while outspending him 2 to 1
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/21/joe-biden-fundraising-surge-419308

I think it is hilarious that-- after all the bragging about the massive war chest he had built over four years-- Donny pissed away the cash lead. Just like everything else he has ever touched.

Maybe spending a zillion dollars on Super Bowl ads and buying the Facebook banner for a week in August wasn't the ultimate strategy after all.

But the funniest thing is that the Trump 2020 campaign is still spending money in the DC media market even though they are going to lose DC by 60 points... just so Donny can see himself on TV.

Last edited:
This is part of Yglesias' argument. We're better off being the most important market in the world, and the rest of the world is better off with us rather than China in that position.

This is another issue where practical politics and signaling are moving in opposite directions.

Europe being driven towards China further through Trump's clumsy isolationism and trade bs is a tragedy, as it may be looked back upon as a key phase in the end of the "West".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back