War Room Lounge v170: I don't read threads by NordicWarrior1888 and ArmedandReadyToStartFiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you openly admit to being dishonest then try to castigate @Fawlty for taking your earlier dishonesty at face value you are going to have to go a very long way before I take anything you say on this forum seriously ever again. Just FYI in case such a sentiment might be of some moment to you. Based upon your earlier posts, there is nothing unwarranted about midslinging in your direction until you establish some credibility following your admitted dishonesty.

Don't rush. I won't hold my breath.

Uh, I never said I was being dishonest. Believe it or not there are people in the world with beespoke, nuanced views on issues that simply can't be articulated properly in a paragraph or two. Sometimes issues need to be simplified and the details hashed out later, or one aspect of an argument can be true but needs context to properly bring it to full comprehension (which can illicit the opposite reaction than originally thought).

Tbh I don't really care about your approval because you are no one. And tbh in my short time here I've already made note of the few people I would sincerely engage with to have something that resembles a discussion about politics without constant character attacks.

Hmm... that's funny. Virginia is supposedly going to go for Biden by a big margin.

That's why I said I live in a deeply blue area, haha.

I don't think many people are enthused with Biden, even if they're going to go out in droves to vote for him.

To focus on some irrelevant fringe "alt-right" while ignoring the lefts antisemitism shows where the real bias lies.

I know it's been said by a bunch of posters already, but trying to say the Left is antisemitic is ridiculous.

You can't just try to smear people like that for being critical of Israel. It's disingenuous.

Uh, I never said I was being dishonest. [snip]
Tbh I don't really care about your approval because you are no one. And tbh in my short time here I've already made note of the few people I would sincerely engage with to have something that resembles a discussion about politics without constant character attacks.
LOL
"Tbh I was testing you... catching a feel for your views. We'll have this discussion again, perhaps a more genuine one, when it arises again in its own thread."
<YeahOKJen>
Your shtick is familiar. Who were you before the ban?

I know it's been said by a bunch of posters already, but trying to say the Left is antisemitic is ridiculous.

You can't just try to smear people like that for being critical of Israel. It's disingenuous.

I don't believe the left is antisemitic. But I absolutely do believe that antisemitism is growing on the left and it is a greater concern due to the rise in identity politics on the left.

120252040_10159590300074305_490624262665082535_n.jpg

LOL
"Tbh I was testing you... catching a feel for your views. We'll have this discussion again, perhaps a more genuine one, when it arises again in its own thread."
<YeahOKJen>
Your shtick is familiar. Who were you before the ban?

Doesn't mean I was being dishonest. Its just means that a genuine conversation would entail more than a 2 short paragraphs to fully articulate our views.

I don't believe the left is antisemitic. But I absolutely do believe that antisemitism is growing on the left and it is a greater concern due to the rise in identity politics on the left.
Doesn't mean I was being dishonest. Its just means that a genuine conversation would entail more than a 2 short paragraphs to fully articulate our views.
LOL you can't be for real. C'mon, take me off the hook, what user were you? No one is this dumb. You said antisemitism is rampant on the left and now you are saying you don't believe that. And then you say it doesn't mean you were being dishonest when you admit to being dishonest.

But I'm the one that is a nobody, guy who joined this month. LOL thanks for that.

Last edited:
Lefties wouldn't tolerate antisemitism.

It's kind of our thing.

Traditionally, I would agree. But this is a new left emerging.

It will probably click for you in a couple years when it becomes more apparent.

Not sure if you think the tweet is dumb or not but I actually have had the same thoughts. Not just because of how Trump is but the political climate is already on edge so constantly presenting to the public that the election is at risk of being rigged isn’t good. I don’t know how to steer between dramatizing it but also reporting some of the clear concerns people should be aware of. Weird to think this is just a month away now.

Traditionally, I would agree. But this is a new left emerging.

It will probably click for you in a couple years when it becomes more apparent.

No offense, but I'm just going to have to call BS until some sort of proof materializes. Anti discrimination is a core tenet.

No offense, but I'm just going to have to call BS until some sort of proof materializes. Anti discrimination is a core tenet.

For groups viewed as marginalized. Not for high achievers.

You know the trend on college campus to disregard the views of someone with the almost derogatory remark, "you are a white male" ?

I forsee that expanding to other groups.

Man, it's been a good day of football.

Leftists "We hate Capitalism"
Shitposter "No... you mean you hate Jews"
Leftists "No.. we hate Capitalism"
Shitposter "Look man I hear you... but if it's bad.. it has to be the Jews fault right?"

Man, it's been a good day of football.

Leftists "We hate Capitalism"
Shitposter "No... you mean you hate Jews"
Leftists "No.. we hate Capitalism"
Shitposter "Look man I hear you... but if it's bad.. it has to be the Jews fault right?"
Lol at ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back