War Room Lounge v170: I don't read threads by NordicWarrior1888 and ArmedandReadyToStartFiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable due to privacy concerns.

I was just trying to understand your perspective better... for example when you defend the actions of Turkey and Erdogan.
To be clear on Erdogan I do think he is a POS authoritarian but I just think that due to the anti-Islam and anti bias sometimes the Western media and posters here are unfair to him and the Turks in general. And I also think Westerners tend to valorize Ataturk when he and Erdogan are much more alike than most Erdogan critics from the West realize.

LLOL you are right, I was being diplomatic and edited out the word “horseputty” from my original post. Although I dont think its low IQ, its a deliberate choice to engage in propaganda for tribalistic / political reasons (although it is designed to win over the low IQ so I guess you have it correct there). I did say that this type of thinking is why we have the CTs in the first place.

We must live in two separate universes. In the universe i live in the American Right is Israel's biggest ally.

To focus on some irrelevant fringe "alt-right" while ignoring the lefts antisemitism shows where the real bias lies.

I was going to get around to that as he did interviews with Shapiro and Klein (even though he does a show with Klein already) but might hold off on it for some other stuff first. Isn’t it pretty short?

Yes, my Kindle version is 267 pages after the intro.

@Trotsky it's really easy to make things like brussels sprouts and broccoli taste good.

Mix them with a little oil, s&p, pop them in a super hot oven until they're dark brown, almost burnt.

You literally just listed the two worst tasting vegetables in existence. I'd rather eat your ass than a piece if broccoli.

My favorite food is primarily vegetable (elote - corn + butter + cheese crumbles + mayo + spices). But other than that, I can force myself to choke down some baby carrots or eat some VERY well cooked (soft) peppers or asparagus. Need to be mushy.

I do love green olives, but I hear they're nutritionally worthless since they're pickled.

You literally just listed the two worst tasting vegetables in existence. I'd rather eat your ass than a piece if broccoli.

My favorite food is primarily vegetable (elote - corn + butter + cheese crumbles + mayo + spices). But other than that, I can force myself to choke down some baby carrots or eat some VERY well cooked (soft) peppers or asparagus. Need to be mushy.

I do love green olives, but I hear they're nutritionally worthless since they're pickled.
Fry off some bacon, throw garlic and capers into the oil (after pulling the bacon out) then fry off blanched sliced in a half Brussels sprouts and finish off with lemon juice before serving

Also, learn to make a buffalo sauce (basic is melt butter and mix in a hot sauce of choice) then brush over some bit sized cauliflower then bake in an oven

I didn't see the interview either. I'm talking about the humping and then him taunting the "haters" to the cameras over and over again.

Someone said he's probably a pretty big nerd with poor social skills, and I think that might be accurate.

Oh right. Yeah, that sort of behaviour I also categorise under the reasons I don't watch the interviews.
The fighters are all too aware that gimmicks and drama can increase interest, opportunities and pay checks.

The nfl commercials for the debate is hyped like a summer blockbuster movie trailer

Fry off some bacon, throw garlic and capers into the oil (after pulling the bacon out) then fry off blanched sliced in a half Brussels sprouts and finish off with lemon juice before serving

Lol but that's just piggybacking onto meat.

To be clear on Erdogan I do think he is a POS authoritarian but I just think that due to the anti-Islam and anti bias sometimes the Western media and posters here are unfair to him and the Turks in general. And I also think Westerners tend to valorize Ataturk when he and Erdogan are much more alike than most Erdogan critics from the West realize.

I used to think he was legitimately an ethno-religious nationalist, but considering China handed over $50bn and he is now silent about the Uighurs, a Turkic group, and deported the dissidents taking refuge in Turkey, I just chalk him up as the usual opportunistic scumbag.

We must live in two separate universes. In the universe i live in the American Right is Israel's biggest ally.

To focus on some irrelevant fringe "alt-right" while ignoring the lefts antisemitism shows where the real bias lies.

Again, I was discussing how making topics taboo instead of addressing them creates space for CTs. While it was also interesting to refute the CT and provide a more logical explanation for the current state of affairs, the focus is on the realities that are too taboo to discuss.

Again you are just missing the entire point and providing the most blatant example of this kind of taboo making courtesy of the the current state of US relationship brought to you by a combination neocon circle jerking and the evangelical rapture fetish.

Screaming anti semitism at anyone who is against Israel policy or related American policy is not justifiable on its own merits and creates room for the dumb CTs to even exist in the first place.

Oh right. Yeah, that sort of behaviour I also categorise under the reasons I don't watch the interviews.
The fighters are all too aware that gimmicks and drama can increase interest, opportunities and pay checks.[/QUginger.

It's so easy to forget how unbelievably stupid the average person is. How they're swayed by repetitive, blatantly disingenuous gloating. At least in sports entertainment there's some triviality to it. Meanwhile, looking at US political ads....

Cops start riots.

I just typed up and deleted like twelve bannable posts over this video lol. So I'll just listen to MDC instead.

I figured the heat against Erdogan died off when it came out that he and Trump are BFFs.

I don't like Turkey for wildly different reasons lol.

It's pretty impressive that you're posting on a political forum yet can't make the very rudimentary distinction between discrimination based on ethnicity and opposition to the political actions of a sovereign country.

The left is more hostile to Israel, yes. That you conflate that with antisemitism shows a wholehearted embrace of the reductive identity politics that conservatives claim to hate. Of course, in reality, prejudice against persons with Jewish background is still very much a conservative/right wing value. Hence why, despite the left being more critical of Israel, American Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

It's pretty impressive that you're posting on a political forum yet can't make the very rudimentary distinction between discrimination based on ethnicity and opposition to the political actions of a sovereign country.

The left is more hostile to Israel, yes. That you conflate that with antisemitism shows a wholehearted embrace of the reductive identity politics that conservatives claim to hate. Of course, in reality, prejudice against persons with Jewish background is still very much a conservative/right wing value. Hence why, despite the left being more critical of Israel, American Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

So many assumptions, so little information and so much ignorance. But I didn't expect anything different for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back