War Room Lounge v167: The Safest Space on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given some of the shit responses I’ve seen in the RBG thread there’s a part of me that wants to quote those with images or gifs of like supremely borderline anime...... given how shit tier the person’s post is
Rest on it. In my life I’ve learned that when death and horrible things happen, one nights rest is needed before taking action.

Rest on it. In my life I’ve learned that when death and horrible things happen, one nights rest is needed before taking action.
The attempt to log the political points scored is baffling to me

I'm real thankful my favorite podcast is doing a ppv right now for this reason. Literally switched my mindset from angry/sad to happy/grossed out.

I'm real thankful my favorite podcast is doing a ppv right now for this reason. Literally switched my mindset from angry/sad to happy/grossed out.
As men we must remain in control of our emotions. I’m guilty as much as the next for getting drunk the night of and pulling up on someone’s house, but in retrospect time was needed. Time is so valuable. Everyone is so afraid of wasting it when we should be using it as a means to evaluate a situation.

Anyone ever wonder how it's possible that Walter Matthau never played Richard Nixon?

Ohhhh, or how about a horror novel about a beautiful, brilliant, well-educated woman who wakes up one morning and is inexplicably, yet nevertheless powerfully, attracted to Ted Cruz. Like, she's got the looks of Hayden Panettiere, the intellect of Angela Merkel, and the charisma Halle Berry, but she just has to have Ted Cruz.
Now you've just gone too far.

Matthau as Nixon?!

The attempt to log the political points scored is baffling to me
I find that surprising for you. You strike me as a warrior type and surely you can see the war and battle going on all around you.

I find that surprising for you. You strike me as a warrior type and surely you can see the war and battle going on all around you.
The person JUST PASSED AWAY today.... just..... it can wait

I will say.... The DNC has been far more open to the Leftists this election. The Sanders/Biden compromise is honestly the best we could realistically hope for at this point.
I think they are stringing you guys along. You have no future in their party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back