War Room Lounge v167: The Safest Space on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So effectively every other social media platform people are discussing the film Cuties but not here. Something seems wrong with that.

I can see the frustration with that but past instances with these topics, it goes downhill fast.

Rogan fans are mad at rogan for saying he was wrong on antifa starting fires

This is evidence of why I still hold that Rogan is a good dude, is a net positive to discourse, and is much better than most of his followers. Throwing him in with charlatans like Sam Harris, quacks like Jordan Peterson, hacks like Shapiro, or fascist grifters like Jones or Kirk rubs me the wrong way.

With that said, I've never seen a full Joe Rogan interview or segment and I have no intention of doing so. But, alas, not all men are as sophisticated as I.

Rogan fans are mad at rogan for saying he was wrong on antifa starting fires

I mean he pulls so much shit out of his ass in front of millions of viewers why start now?

So there I was, standing in front of a teetering rubble pile of bricks and wood that used to be a house, making my notes, and standing not ten feet away from a large garbage-bag-sized drug deal, whenupon one of the gentlemen declared to another gentleman in a car, to the question of what he might want, that he "wants at least some weed, (cultural expletive)." As he shook the for-now-empty garbage bag, cackling, I asked the gentleman whether he could confirm the date of the demise of the brick home. He informed that it had been like that for a minute. I deduced that he was being facetious.

Who here is getting a PS5 or Xbox X?

I sat out the last generation. Gonna dive back in and I think cyber punk looks cool. I feel I should wait a few months for these consoles before release though incase they have problems which they seem to always have at launch.

So there I was, standing in front of a teetering rubble pile of bricks and wood that used to be a house, making my notes, and standing not ten feet away from a large garbage-bag-sized drug deal, whenupon one of the gentlemen declared to another gentleman in a car, to the question of what he might want, that he "wants at least some weed, (cultural expletive)." As he shook the for-now-empty garbage bag, cackling, I asked the gentleman whether he could confirm the date of the demise of the brick home. He informed that it had been like that for a minute. I deduced that he was being facetious.

Booooo

Write a story about a failed standup comedian whose humiliating on-stage failures drive him to run for office as a Republican.

Who here is getting a PS5 or Xbox X?

I sat out the last generation. Gonna dive back in and I think cyber punk looks cool. I feel I should wait a few months for these consoles before release though incase they have problems which they seem to always have at launch.
uORVI9p.png

<Dany07>

Being aware of your surroundings paid off handsomely today.

Given the first line of the op how the flock was something like this not the first post
826fe594bb0b73459b24a50c8bfee13f.jpg

At least one of the first handful

I'm am disappointed in the lot of you

Booooo

Write a story about a failed standup comedian whose humiliating on-stage failures drive him to run for office as a Republican.
Sort of a precog memoir? I guess that's probably where I'll wind up, so...sure.

Day late and a dollar short , with his platform he should be more careful with what he says .
Oh for sure. Joe says a lot of shit I dislike, but this one was just gross. I do appreciate he is capable of a retraction, though.

Anyone ever wonder how it's possible that Walter Matthau never played Richard Nixon?

Sort of a precog memoir? I guess that's probably where I'll wind up, so...sure.

Ohhhh, or how about a horror novel about a beautiful, brilliant, well-educated woman who wakes up one morning and is inexplicably, yet nevertheless powerfully, attracted to Ted Cruz. Like, she's got the looks of Hayden Panettiere, the intellect of Angela Merkel, and the charisma Halle Berry, but she just has to have Ted Cruz.

Oh for sure. Joe says a lot of shit I dislike, but this one was just gross. I do appreciate he is capable of a retraction, though.

A retraction without a promise to change, i assume?

Edit: actually he did. I'll try to be optimistic for his future

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back