War Room Lounge v167: The Safest Space on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it because you're a nice person but I have no idea what you mean, or what you were asking.

i was just linking the blind guy with compensating senses to the the woke guy who dared to use gendered pronouns at the commie gathering.

I wonders if the blind guy gets bothered by whispering.

Enjoying for a little bit. This month has been probably my most stressful of the year. Just need to power through two more weeks of bullshit and I'll be back in peak form.
I hear you on the stress. Get this: I had to close my business for 4 full months due to COVID, then I was only back up and running for about a week and then I had to close again for almost 2 months for reasons completely outside my control. I re-opened this week, but due to the leg lamp/hurricane/post-tropical storm hitting us tonight and tomorrow, I closed up at lunch time and I'm not going back in until Thursday morning. #fuck2020.

I'm calling space object impact on my building as the next "WTF 2020?" moment of fuckery. I think we should start a betting pool on who can guess the Next Big Disaster™, criteria to be determined in advance, of course.

i was just linking the blind guy with compensating senses to the the woke guy who dared to use gendered pronouns at the commie gathering.

"Point of personal privilege, as a blind dude I'm really upset at all the sighted language being used here. Such as "Let's see what the future will bring". Can we keep this to a minimum please?"

If it's him they're whispering about, then certainly.

Versus what alternative?

I'll take a career politician than a businessman or hog farmer any day.
sort of agree, but im torn on long term grifters, its up to the electorate to vote them out i suppose.

I love them so fucking much. The best anarcho-oi ever. Bash the Fash, Nazi Scum, and Anti Police Aggro are fucking bangers.

The bass in Don't Burn The Witch is fucking filthy.

WHY WONT THEY LEAVE ME IN PEACE????

IS DEATH REALLY THE ONLY RELEASE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back