War Room Lounge v167: The Safest Space on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falsedawn

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
And now for something completely different.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@Lead @Kaliph of Kush

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@Lead @Kaliph of Kush

prison sentence. day 2

I hope Woodley hugs him so hard they switch melanin

@Lead @Kaliph of Kush

I never liked the official release of the Crime Mob songs, they rapped differently when they re-recorded. I prefer the underground versions I downloaded on Limewire eons ago.

I never liked the official release of the Crime Mob songs, they rapped differently when they re-recorded. I prefer the underground versions I downloaded on Limewire eons ago.

I'm glad mixtapes have gained more prominence in a rapper's library. You don't have to have everything be sterile and over-produced all the time. Save it for the album. Mixtapes are best when they're raw as fuck and full of uncleared samples lmao.

Why are mods so touchy about threads discussing sex offenders/pedos?

In the Pics forum there are literally threads of people salivating over under 18 girls but serious discussion on the topic here gets shut down.

Serious discussions are possible but we’ve found they mostly devolve into flaming where each poster calls the other person a pedophile, rapist, etc. That isn’t a very serious discussion.

Serious discussions are possible but we’ve found they mostly devolve into flaming where each poster calls the other person a pedophile, rapist, etc. That isn’t a very serious discussion.

So effectively every other social media platform people are discussing the film Cuties but not here. Something seems wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back