War Room Lounge v167: The Safest Space on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for something completely different.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@Lead @Kaliph of Kush

I thought about that song recently .

Busted out some like woah by black robb too.

Rogan fans are mad at rogan for saying he was wrong on antifa starting fires

Im not mad i love the joe show but if you say something abiut something serious its best to clarify if you mispoke. A lot of people base their opinions of bro rogan and hes more aware now than ever before of it.. The fans wont remember this not being the first time hes publicly apologized for something on his podcast.

Y'know, i'm not sure that's how it works, but i'm not confident enough to say otherwise.
YQi3ZFz.jpg

Are we really gonna hold joe to a higher standard than fox and cnn ?
It seems that it all boils down to Joe becoming a cultural icon and potentially influencing a ton of people with his podcast. Joe has always said dumb shit, but now half the Lounge can’t stop crying about it. It’s dangerous and irresponsible for other people to come to opinions I disagree with.

He has been heavily criticized before for dumb things he said relating to things like MMA but it’s all about his politics these days.

There actually someone celebrating in the RBG thread. I think I've about had my fill of the internet for the year.

There actually someone celebrating in the RBG thread. I think I've about had my fill of the internet for the year.

Are you surprised? People would celebrate too if a Republican of high power died as well, hell Trotsky in this very lounge would throw a party.

Are we really gonna hold joe to a higher standard than fox and cnn ?
The antifa fire bullshit is an easily disproved CT , if you're bullshit detector doesn't go off with that one it's broken

Are you surprised? People would celebrate too if a Republican of high power died as well, hell Trotsky in this very lounge would throw a party.

Surprised? No. Disappointed? Sure. Its like a meth addicted family member. You aren't surprised that they stole $10 from you but you're still disappointed that its come to this.

Surprised? No. Disappointed? Sure. Its like a meth addicted family member. You aren't surprised that they stole $10 from you but you're still disappointed that its come to this.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back