War Room Lounge v167: The Safest Space on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
See even though Rogan says silly shit often stuff like this suggests to me his heart is in the right place. He's far from perfect but he's also far from the most problematic guy among the SJW types.
Rogan isn't evil like these people say he is. He just lets people talk, and doesn't want to come off as the guy who argues with everyone. Obviously he *wants* people to come onto his show, so he comes off as an easy going dude.

I don't care what anyone says. The guy is the #1 podcaster based off of MMA and comedy. Fuck the SJWs who cry about his transphobia (aka men are men) or non-PC comedy.

Rogan isn't evil like these people say he is. He just lets people talk, and doesn't want to come off as the guy who argues with everyone. Obviously he *wants* people to come onto his show, so he comes off as an easy going dude.

I don't care what anyone says. The guy is the #1 podcaster based off of MMA and comedy. Fuck the SJWs who cry about his transphobia (aka men are men) or non-PC comedy.
Joey Diaz literally just said on this PPV I'm watching about how Rogan only apologized because of the Spotify deal.

I can't stand listening to him talk after I watched a few of his podcasts while on LSD and realized he's one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive. Interesting life, hard worker, dumb as a fucking brick.

Lol no. Like I said, I haven't played in months. Just dipped my toe back in and I've lost all my instincts. It's terrible. I'm getting routed by players I would have crushed previously.

If you are ever looking for a blitz or bullet game let me know. I'm down

Joey Diaz literally just said on this PPV I'm watching about how Rogan only apologized because of the Spotify deal.

I can't stand listening to him talk after I watched a few of his podcasts while on LSD and realized he's one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive. Interesting life, hard worker, dumb as a fucking brick.
That depends on what you're looking for in a podcast. Rogan is a dudebro pseudo-comedian who made it big with a sitcom in the mid 90s, but the UFC is his bread and butter. When he started the JRE over 10 years ago, I enjoyed it for what it was. Then he started to get bigger, and had more important people on. With that came controversy, etc. But he's mostly stayed the same. The only time I actually remember him being a dick was when Crowder was on, and Rogan, who was wasted, got angry at his anti-pot stance. I think Joe made it a point to just be neutral after that.

Like**

You are one cool native dude

Now you've just gone too far.

Matthau as Nixon?!

BTW, apparently the couple who lives above me in my new apartment spoke a lot of weed. In addition to my hating the smell, it's making me get stuffy and sneeze. Literally just moved in and I'm going to have to start looking again.

That depends on what you're looking for in a podcast. Rogan is a dudebro pseudo-comedian who made it big with a sitcom in the mid 90s, but the UFC is his bread and butter. When he started the JRE over 10 years ago, I enjoyed it for what it was. Then he started to get bigger, and had more important people on. With that came controversy, etc. But he's mostly stayed the same. The only time I actually remember him being a dick was when Crowder was on, and Rogan, who was wasted, got angry at his anti-pot stance. I think Joe made it a point to just be neutral after that.
I mean. I know who Joe Rogan is. I get the appeal of the podcast but it doesn't change the fact he's pretty fucking dumb.

That's a whole level of success though. Where you can just be dumb as fuck and just vibe your way to millions of dollars. Nothing but respect for that.

Last edited:
BTW, apparently the couple who lives above me in my new apartment spoke a lot of weed. In addition to my hating the smell, it's making me get stuffy and sneeze. Literally just moved in and I'm going to have to start looking again.
Maybe it's time you just start smoking weed.

I mean. I know who Joe Rogan is. I get the appeal of the podcast but it doesn't change the fact he's pretty fucking dumb.

That's a whole level of success though? Where you can just be dumb as fuck and just vibe your way to millions of dollars. Nothing but respect for that.
He's not dumb, that's the point. If he was dumb, he wouldn't have gone from a cockfighting commentator to the #1 podcast on the planet.

If he was dumb, he wouldn't have gone from a cockfighting commentator to the #1 podcast on the planet.

Oh my fucking hell. This argument again.

"Honey Boo Boo isn't dumb. If she was, she wouldn't have went from overweight working class child pageant contestant to one of the most famous reality TV stars of all-time."

At least with Trump, the usual recipient of this line of argument, his professional role consisted of more than talking and saying "brooooo, no way" when someone claims Lord of the Rings is based on a true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back