War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't fucc with game pass, i'm not broke.

AND IF YOU A GANGSTA YOU DON'T FUCC WITH GAME PASS NEITHER

HY8feOT.png

<PlusJuan>

goonerspew when asked which is the top worlds leader.."Trump.

He won an election despite big tech, MSM, demographics being against him.

His speeches and public oratory skills are elite level. I don’t think there is anyone else in the world that could have done what he did."

goonerspew when asked which is the top worlds leader.."Trump.

He won an election despite big tech, MSM, demographics being against him.

His speeches and public oratory skills are elite level. I don’t think there is anyone else in the world that could have done what he did."
@Goonerview

Shut up bitch, all I got is the 11 year badge.

I didn't have a PC when HL2 dropped.

<DCrying>

I got game pass because why not, it's basically 400 games for free.

I only recommended it to @Gregolian because he already has it and he is kinda broke.

I actually tried the game pass version of CK3 and it wouldn't launch again after quitting out of the game. Steam version quickly solved that. I bought the $80 version too.

<DisgustingHHH>

I got game pass because why not, it's basically 400 games for free.

I only recommended it to @Gregolian because he already has it and he is kinda broke.

I actually tried the game pass version of CK3 and it wouldn't launch again after quitting out of the game. Steam version quickly solved that. I bought the $80 version too.

<DisgustingHHH>
<[analyzed}>

Got enough PDX icons that I have to choose between them on the forums ayyyyyyyy. OF COURSE I was getting the Royal Edition. All these family members aren't going to impregnate themselves. <{ohyeah}>

Shut up bitch, all I got is the 11 year badge.

I didn't have a PC when HL2 dropped.

<DCrying>
So you never played the great 90s/early 2000s games like Duke3D, Grim Fandango, Deus Ex, Quake, etc?

So you never played the great 90s/early 2000s games like Duke3D, Grim Fandango, Deus Ex, Quake, etc?
Well let me clarify, I didn't have a GPU, so most games were out of my reach.

If it ran on a P4 and Win98 SE, I got to experience it. So like Doom, Duke 3D, Redneck Rampage, Diablo 2 worked ok, Leisure Suit Larry, the Monkey Island games, that kinda stuff.

I don't think I played HL2 all the way through until The Orange Box on 360. I always got to Ravenholm on my buddy's computer, but never any further. Funny enough, I created my steam account for Audiosurf, I didn't have a good computer then either.

If it ran on a P4 and Win98 SE, I got to experience it. So like Doom, Duke 3D, Redneck Rampage, Diablo 2 worked ok, Leisure Suit Larry, the Monkey Island games, that kinda stuff.

I don't think I played HL2 all the way through until The Orange Box on 360. I always got to Ravenholm on my buddy's computer, but never any further. Funny enough, I created my steam account for Audiosurf, I didn't have a good computer then either.
Ah, ok. Yeah, I got a Radeon 9800 Pro that year (i think it was around 2003/2004ish) for HL2, Doom 3 and Far Cry. Great year for unique, genre pushing FPS games.

Those games he mentioned didn’t require a video card, plus you would’ve had an integrated one by then anyhow.

Ah, ok. Yeah, I got a Radeon 9800 Pro that year (i think it was around 2003/2004ish) for HL2, Doom 3 and Far Cry. Great year for unique, genre pushing FPS games.
No Voodoo 2 in 98?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back