War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well both things started as a joke but then became real.

I'm not sure it gets more real than a cop killer scrawling it out in blood on the hood of car.

That's like, too fucking real man.
I also ain’t been paying attention to the news the last 2-3 months. My job hits me with enough depressing shit

My first computer had 7 MHz, no hard disk, but two floppy disks (1 for the OS)
Mine was a Packard Bell in 94. 66mhz 486 with 16 mb of ram and a 500 mb hd. Almost $1700 at Circuit City.

@Falsedawn what resolution were you playing at? 640x480 was the 99/00 version of 1080p today.

Mine was a Packard Bell in 94. 66mhz 486 with 16 mb of ram and a 500 mb hd. Almost $1700 at Circuit City.
I started on an old black and white Macintosh, then moved onto a Toshiba 244mhz in the mid to late 90s. The move to color was amazing to me. Also, it's when I first downloaded ZSnes and did Fire Pro wrestling animations using paint shop pro.

Oh I had a similar one

486 DX2/66
Next one was Pentium 100!
lol I was stuck with that until 2000. P3 533mhz with 128mb and a 20 gb hd.
So I was still using Windows 3.1 and a 14k modem until early 2000.

lol I was stuck with that until 2000. P3 533mhz with 128mb and a 20 gb hd.
So I was still using Windows 3.1 and a 14k modem until early 2000.
Damn. I think our computer at maybe 2gb of HD space.

I'll be happy enough just to see Collins finally go down
Assuming, of course, that she doesn't eke by somehow

I remember a big thing with her recently was trying to convince her constituents she got assurances from Kavanugh that he wouldn't vote to overturn Roe v Wade.

So I think Trump's recent announcement that he's considering Cruz and Cotton for SCOTUS aren't helping her much.

County Clerk in rural Missouri embezzled $300,000 before engaging in a firefight with sheriff's deputies.

Where did she spend that money, you ask?

Focusing on the four years between 2015 and Ray's firing, they found dozens of sketchy purchases, according to the audit report.

There were hotel bills — including the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Radisson in Branson and Residence Inn in Breckenridge, Colorado — as well as big retail bills. She spent more than $32,000 on Amazon, nearly $25,000 at Walmart and more than $15,000 at Lowe's, according to auditors.

Taxpayers covered $2,645 in payments to a hair salon and $9,621 to a variety of restaurants, the investigation found. She is accused of spending $378 on tickets to the Country Thunder Music Festival.

In the audit, Galloway criticized city leaders for not paying closer attention as Ray spent Center's money on her own bills, which also included health insurance, home improvement projects and groceries.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...bRnKNZLoYKfpZHkE0vLayFI3jZFyXos7RDqmAWuBxjUtA

Damn, I can't do that anymore as I'm usually asleep by 10pm. I'll play on my Switch for an hour or two before bed.

Im pretty much a life long insomniac. I get pissed when i cant fall asleep so i just play til my eyes get heavy. Craft leveling in skyrim is a great pre bed activity. Going to a bandit fort and killing them rezzing them and killing them over and over again also works pretty well. Just busy enough to keep the mind from wandering and just bored enough to get tired.

Anti-intellectualism. It's so hot right now.

119589326_10221464005662563_7842542970490739550_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back