War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, watching biden speak from somewhere right now.
dude is actually coherent and logical.
anti-senilty meds?
not one gaffe so far.
amazing.
I watched some of his nomination acceptance speech. His only issue was the font wasn't big enough on the teleprompter but it made him look like he tripped over his tongue once or twice. They probably fixed that. He's fine from everything I've seen.

Somebody needs to break the chain of crotch gusset threads imo, and I am too too weak and work pwnt to do it....

In a lotta ways it probably woulda been better to have met her later in life after i had come back to earth again least for her and the nonsense i put her through... but i mighta never made it back again without her dragging me kicking and screaming the whole way either. Im not a religous man but on this subject it almost feels like god granted me a miracle that i didnt deserve. I live my life like i had that tom hanks saving private ryan moment where he told him " earn this"
Right on, man. Whether God has anything to do with it or not, I don't know, but it happens all the time. That's why I keep telling folks around here that life is too long to give up on being happy even if your life has been a total shitshow up to that moment. Healthy, sick, poor, rich, whatever, the worst way to die is young, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back