War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At this point, would that really be freedom?

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

6hi7Lop.jpg

Ugh, I am out of video games to play.

Destiny isn't getting a new expansion until November (was supposed to release like last week but delayed cause virus)

Dragon Age Inquisition I need to finish but I have like 5 characters all nearing the end of the campaign and for some reason I always stop there and never finish it.

.... grumble

Ugh, I am out of video games to play.

Destiny isn't getting a new expansion until November (was supposed to release like last week but delayed cause virus)

Dragon Age Inquisition I need to finish but I have like 5 characters all nearing the end of the campaign and for some reason I always stop there and never finish it.

.... grumble

Remnant is pretty fun.

Remnant is pretty fun.
I keep hearing about that and the new Avengers game.

There's also a part of me debating just not playing video games for a bit and watching som eTV or something.

I keep hearing about that and the new Avengers game.

There's also a part of me debating just not playing video games for a bit and watching som eTV or something.

I've only heard bad things about the Avengers game. So bad that I started downloading it, read reviews while I was waiting, and cancelled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back