War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only heard bad things about the Avengers game. So bad that I started downloading it, read reviews while I was waiting, and cancelled it.
I've heard it has a ton of problems like almost every other live service type game has had at release. Anthem, Destiny come to mind.

I have enough friends that have it though I figure I COULD get some fun out of it by playing MP with them.

I've heard it has a ton of problems like almost every other live service type game has had at release. Anthem, Destiny come to mind.

I have enough friends that have it though I figure I COULD get some fun out of it by playing MP with them.

Even the shittiest games can be fun with friends.

6hi7Lop.jpg

When larping goes right?

Even the shittiest games can be fun with friends.
And when your friend group is like this:

And you can basically die laughing every 5 minutes while playing with them. It's worth it.

Pretty sure my Destiny clan we had one of the more watched "streams" when Mixer was still around with two members just running raids with us and the comment section was always filled with "I don't watch you guys for skilled gameplay, I watch cause you guys keep me laughing"

Pretty sure one of the group called the final boss in the original raid a fat Karen once and we all had to stop playing to collect ourselves from laughing cause of the lead up to it.

I've only heard bad things about the Avengers game. So bad that I started downloading it, read reviews while I was waiting, and cancelled it.
Apparently most of the problems are on the PC. Runs fine on PS4. I played it for a bit. It is fun. Basically Destiny but instead of a shooter, it is a beat em up game.

Ugh, I am out of video games to play.

Destiny isn't getting a new expansion until November (was supposed to release like last week but delayed cause virus)

Dragon Age Inquisition I need to finish but I have like 5 characters all nearing the end of the campaign and for some reason I always stop there and never finish it.

.... grumble
What systems do you have?

Apparently most of the problems are on the PC. Runs fine on PS4. I played it for a bit. It is fun. Basically Destiny but instead of a shooter, it is a beat em up game.

Yeah, the reviews were all on Steam. I intend go get the PS5 at some point, but I'm not going to pay for what is soon to be a late model system.

Xbox and my gaming laptop. I have a tower PC but it's about 3 years old now and not hooked up as I don't have a computer monitor or desk.
Hook it up to your TV.

How do you drive such a small car and still park like this?

The owner of the white car was probably in it when the person parked. The combination of the empty space and the desire to be extra careful not to hit the white car fucked with the driver's perception a little, causing the miss. Driver should have backed up and straightened out, though.

Remember, guys, BLM supporters are the outliers. All the reasonable people oppose them as a racial supremacy terrorist organization.

119663602_10107675751080219_673516616331280292_n.jpg
Trump started to use a new phrase to describe protesters: insurrectionists.

People are going to get killed on election day.

Hook it up to your TV.
My almost 55" TV, I've done that before and it just felt... weird.

My goal at some point is to get a nice desk with a dedicated gaming monitor and a second regular monitor and even have like my Xbox hooked to the gaming monitor so I can sit in a chair and play the game rather than on my bed like a fat fuck.

Xbox and my gaming laptop. I have a tower PC but it's about 3 years old now and not hooked up as I don't have a computer monitor or desk.
Hmm can't help you too much. I got ps4, switch, and pc. Civ 6 should run fine on your laptop and will waste a lot of time. The new expansion just came out this month.

20200916-113140.jpg

How do you drive such a small car and still park like this?

I can imagine this guy pulling into the spot and playing finger-drums on the steering wheel while "Take The Power Back" by Rage Against the Machine finishes playing.

Hmm can't help you too much. I got ps4, switch, and pc. Civ 6 should run fine on your laptop and will waste a lot of time. The new expansion just came out this month.
It does run on my laptop.

Wait, new expansion? They added another after the last climate one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back