War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm can't help you too much. I got ps4, switch, and pc. Civ 6 should run fine on your laptop and will waste a lot of time. The new expansion just came out this month.

Civ 6 runs on my $400 Black Friday laptop from 3 years ago with no graphics card. Impressive. Fear I’ll need to find something more than a email/word main usage laptop to be able to play civ 7 whenever it comes out or that new HumanKind game that looks good.

Let me know if you ever want to do a multiplayer game. Can play one handed with just the mouse or trackpad. Been getting quite a bit of civ time in lately when baby just wants to be held to fall asleep, so I hold her in left arm and game lol. Common Saturday morning ritual at this point while wifey sleeps in.

I get away with saying "I'm American." 100% of the time here. Is it extremely rude for Americans to doubt someone's claim of being American or something?

It does run on my laptop.

Wait, new expansion? They added another after the last climate one?

It’s an expansion pass. Like 6 smaller expansions with new leaders and game modes you can turn on and off. One makes the climate truly bonkers. Another secret societies that can help various game modes with specific boosts. Just did one that shuffles up the tech and civic tree each game. Makes it so you can’t sprint for a specific tech or unique unit

I wish they could make the AI not dumb as a box of rocks that only is a challenge due to crazy boosts

It does run on my laptop.

Wait, new expansion? They added another after the last climate one?

New Frontier Pass
Added New Civs/Game Modes/Wonders/City States/Districts
Its 6 new DLC packs in one pass. 3 of the 6 are out now with the next 3 coming over the next couple of months.

Civ 6 runs on my $400 Black Friday laptop from 3 years ago with no graphics card. Impressive. Fear I’ll need to find something more than a email/word main usage laptop to be able to play civ 7 whenever it comes out or that new HumanKind game that looks good.

Let me know if you ever want to do a multiplayer game. Can play one handed with just the mouse or trackpad. Been getting quite a bit of civ time in lately when baby just wants to be held to fall asleep, so I hold her in left arm and game lol. Common Saturday morning ritual at this point while wifey sleeps in.

I mainly play on Switch but am always interested in playing some Civ on PC

I'm also getting back into Destiny 2 now that the Dota 2 Battle Pass is ending

I get away with saying "I'm American." 100% of the time here. Is it extremely rude for Americans to doubt someone's claim of being American or something?

The forum is extremely America-centric, so unless the poster is familiar with you, they'd have no reason to doubt it.

6hi7Lop.jpg

Related: https://www.thedailybeast.com/democ...but-no-actual-dems?source=twitter&via=desktop

This is why these leftier-than-thou dipshits are annoying. They're probably the only people actually falling for that stuff, and they kind of keep it alive.

It’s an expansion pass. Like 6 smaller expansions with new leaders and game modes you can turn on and off. One makes the climate truly bonkers. Another secret societies that can help various game modes with specific boosts. Just did one that shuffles up the tech and civic tree each game. Makes it so you can’t sprint for a specific tech or unique unit

I wish they could make the AI not dumb as a box of rocks that only is a challenge due to crazy boosts
I hate playing higher difficulties in Civ as there is no real difficulty boost. I play another similar game Endless Legend and the AI is way better in it.

I'm also getting back into Destiny 2 now that the Dota 2 Battle Pass is ending
The next expansion is in November and they're sunseting a ton of weapons and putting a bunch of the raids into what they are calling the Destiny Content Vault.

Leviathan, Crown of Sorrows, Scourge, Eater of Worlds, and Spire are all going away. So if you do not have Anarchy (chance to drop from the final chest of Scourge after beating the boss) nows the time to grab it.

Thankfully Mountaintop is being sunsetted...

The next expansion is in November and they're sunseting a ton of weapons and putting a bunch of the raids into what they are calling the Destiny Content Vault.

Leviathan, Crown of Sorrows, Scourge, Eater of Worlds, and Spire are all going away. So if you do not have Anarchy (chance to drop from the final chest of Scourge after beating the boss) nows the time to grab it.

Thankfully Mountaintop is being sunsetted...
I mainly play solo and fuck around in Destiny. Don't care about the Raids.

We have a strong tradition of civic nationalism so to doubt someone's claim to be American on the basis of their appearance or accent (or kind of written accent) can be seen as itself sort of unAmerican. Plus, most people here are American and assume that everyone else is unless they say otherwise.

We have a strong tradition of civic nationalism so to doubt someone's claim to be American on the basis of their appearance or accent (or kind of written accent) can be seen as itself sort of unAmerican. Plus, most people here are American and assume that everyone else is unless they say otherwise.
Thank you Spock.

I mainly play solo and fuck around in Destiny. Don't care about the Raids.
Anarchy is a good weapon to have though.

Sounds like when the raid gets put away though that there will be an Exotic Memorial Kiosk at the twoer that will give you a way to earn said weapons from quests and raids that have been put away.

It's probably proportionally rude to how Fascist you lean.

Anarchy is a good weapon to have though.

Sounds like when the raid gets put away though that there will be an Exotic Memorial Kiosk at the twoer that will give you a way to earn said weapons from quests and raids that have been put away.

Seems much more my style. I'm just not into PvE raiding in video games anymore. Too time consuming for one play session for me.

Seems much more my style. I'm just not into PvE raiding in video games anymore. Too time consuming for one play session for me.
It took me and the guys I play with like... 4 hours to finish off the Crown boss cause the raid is such a glitchy mess and we kept getting fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back