War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me and the guys I play with like... 4 hours to finish off the Crown boss cause the raid is such a glitchy mess and we kept getting fucked.
Yeesh, I don't even remember the last time I played videogames for 4 hours straight. I usually only play 1 to 2 hours at a time.

Everyone knows chicken cheesesteak is better.

The problem with most cheesesteak is that they get the bread too greasy.
I've never actually had a proper cheesesteak. So im totally lost on this argument.

Yeesh, I don't even remember the last time I played videogames for 4 hours straight. I usually only play 1 to 2 hours at a time.
It frankly I think burned me out on D2 until the next expansion. I need to do the Master NF to finish off my Solstice Gear and I just... have no desire to log on and do it.

Trump started to use a new phrase to describe protesters: insurrectionists.

People are going to get killed on election day.

Hey, at least he's using it in a way that, if what he were describing were true, would be a proper usage of the term.

That's a win in my books. Like, I get that the American right has an addiction to buzzwords and finding new terms and phrases to describe the exact same people (vaguely, "the left"), but the blazing speed at which they are picking up and discarding words without regard for what they really mean is seriously terrible for discourse.

Hey, at least he's using it in a way that, if what he were describing were true, would be a proper usage of the term.

That's a win in my books. Like, I get that the American right has an addiction to buzzwords and finding new terms and phrases to describe the exact same people (vaguely, "the left"), but the blazing speed at which they are picking up and discarding words without regard for what they really mean is seriously terrible for discourse.

"Treason" seems to be flavor of the week as well.

It frankly I think burned me out on D2 until the next expansion. I need to do the Master NF to finish off my Solstice Gear and I just... have no desire to log on and do it.
How it usually goes. The Destiny burn out is real.

I hate playing higher difficulties in Civ as there is no real difficulty boost. I play another similar game Endless Legend and the AI is way better in it.

It’s harder early game and you have to fight to catch up. But so long as you don’t get early war rushed you’re normally even with AI around Medival era and at that point you’re unstoppable

I still really love civ 6. But AI knowing how to optimize rather than building their 17th farm for a city and trying to finish a wonder while their capital is under siege is frustrating

How it usually goes. The Destiny burn out is real.
BUT, moments like this will always make me come back:

"Hey Sleepy... what's the shape of Italy?"
*Sleepy booted from fireteam
"OH MY GOT!!!! YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!!"

Making friends and fireteam members lose their shit is the best.

American political discourse is probably beyond saving at this point.

Yeah, the reviews were all on Steam. I intend go get the PS5 at some point, but I'm not going to pay for what is soon to be a late model system.
I will just wait for the game to get a different edition. They are going to be releasing new characters and stories as time goes on. So I will just wait for the sale or for the ultimate edition or whatever they will call it.

It’s harder early game and you have to fight to catch up. But so long as you don’t get early war rushed you’re normally even with AI around Medival era and at that point you’re unstoppable

I still really love civ 6. But AI knowing how to optimize rather than building their 17th farm for a city and trying to finish a wonder while their capital is under siege is frustrating

My issue with it is that the early game becomes very samesy across multiple games. I pretty much do the same thing every early game to win and by the time the later eras come it becomes a sure thing where I boringly click next turn till I finally win.
Every high difficulty game I rush slingers and take the nearest city state before settling a few cities so the first 50-100 turns always feels the same.

American political discourse is probably beyond saving at this point.

Well, it's perfectly functional for the left half of the country. Things may get heated between the left, center-left, etc., but discussions generally stick to the actual issues and rely upon mutually agreed-upon terms.

We're at a point now - with most Republicans, it seems - where Trump profiting from government, exchanging political favors with hostile foreign governments, and appointing blatantly compromised agency heads is "just politics," yet Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez saying she doesn't like Trump and also voting against something Trump supports is "corruption."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back