War Room Lounge v151: Between drinking and burning, I don't need another vice in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

It's not comprehensive! You wanna get a beer?

Looks like that showed up in other people's suggested videos this week too.
<RomeroSalute>

Yes sir! It's nice to see such a concise but informative update on current events. I figured anyone who hasn't seen it would appreciate it.

I wouldn't drink a beer with any of you. Of course, beer makes me sick, so that could be part of it.

Guys, I just finished enduring a conversation where this 65-ish white woman explained to me that Floyd would've died anyway because of the drugs in his system and that cop on his neck was just coincidence. I thought she'd peaked with that but then she expounded on it by detailing how the slaves really didn't have it so bad.

Maybe some of them were abused, but most of them had a nice life. They lived longer than they would have had in Africa.

I think I might need off of this planet.

I'm being crazy guys. I'm having a Margarita while I wait for my to go food. All in all the not drinking has been baller, but I'm ready to ease back into drinking like a classy non coping person.

Guys, I just finished enduring a conversation where this 65-ish white woman explained to me that Floyd would've died anyway because of the drugs in his system and that cop on his neck was just coincidence. I thought she'd peaked with that but then she expounded on it by detailing how the slaves really didn't have it so bad.

Maybe some of them were abused, but most of them had a nice life. They lived longer than they would have had in Africa.

I think I might need off of this planet.
Why did you have a conversation with this person to begin with?

Seeing as how it looks like there is going to be something resembling a football season , is anyone interested in doing a lounge FF league ?

Seeing as how it looks like there is going to be something resembling a football season , is anyone interested in doing a lounge FF league ?
Fantasy football destroys the tribalism of team sports and I don't like it.

Also I'm down as long as it's literally agreed on in the WR Constitution I'm the only one who gets Edelman.

Luque is pretty damn entertaining. What afucking knee to finish

Didn't realize Ahmad Ahbury was fighting in the main event tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back