War Room Lounge v151: Between drinking and burning, I don't need another vice in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out Crystal Castles is Canadian and that's pretty rad.

There's something so so good about this song.

When he said it got to -4°F I about pissed myself. Literally how do you survive when it gets that cold?

I put 2 rounds in a spot where they only allow one at a time hah

Lol at being a similar rule to my example

semi auto, double barrel, or did you have to pump on the doubles?

No shame on the 10/50. You’re new, and getting the habit of following the clay the leading to pull on the ghost takes some time. Good work

Last edited:
I'm not sure which post you're referring to with the "that's why I said" thing.

Consider something if you would. Let's say I was in a contradictory mood, or any sort of bad mood, and did throw a very subtle "disagreement" out there. That could happen due to something as simple as feeling a bit hungry or tired, or being uncomfortable from a pain. It's not fair to you if you make that your karma, and carry it as a burden. There is some value in fearing that you're missing out on subtext, but on the other hand it's easy to come off strangely if we need clarification on something we perceive as subtext, but the other person doesn't (even if there actually was subtext, they may not realize it).

For people with a very active mind and mild paranoia, that comes up more often. I know it's not as simple for you as most others to just "let it go," but at least recognizing in those moments that it's a small thing and that the perception of negative subtext directed at you is at most temporary, and possibly doesn't even align with the perception or intention of the other person.
I may not have been clear; I think you've wandered past what I was getting at. In fairness, it's hard to explain. I hope to tackle the subject with greater clarity in a later post but for now let me say the comment about subtext was not intended to be connected with the other part and further, my posts were partly intended to illustrate that ability to objectively assess such things as you talk about is not where I am lacking--in fact it is the reason for them.

Started streaming 35 minutes ago
LIVE #CancelRent Protest outside of LA Mayor Garcetti House August 1, 2020
Cancel Rent Day...well it is the 1st of the month...RENT IS DUE during a Pandemic...

No shame on the 10/50. You’re new, and getting the habit of following the clay the leading to pull on the ghost takes some time. Good work

It was a Remington 1100

I've had bad hand/eye coordination my entire life (which is why wrestling became my sport) so I had no fantasies about being a sharpshooter

That's right! What JQ? Thanks Hockey, for ending racism.
beer-2886875_df726_hd.jpeg

@tonni

I may not have been clear; I think you've wandered past what I was getting at. In fairness, it's hard to explain. I hope to tackle the subject with greater clarity in a later post but for now let me say the comment about subtext was not intended to be connected with the other part and further, my posts were partly intended to illustrate that ability to objectively assess such things as you talk about is not where I am lacking--in fact it is the reason for them.
?

You lost me.

This is happening to me at least five times a day. Thankfully there is the draft autosave, so I usually don't lose everything.
But what I said is that when I went back, I couldn't get the draft to come up until I gave up and waited until I was on a PC. It makes no sense.

Just found out Crystal Castles is Canadian and that's pretty rad.

There's something so so good about this song.

When he said it got to -4°F I about pissed myself. Literally how do you survive when it gets that cold?

And you're thinking about moving to Quebec? LFMAO

?

You lost me.
Your last post seemed to be saying that recognizing what is happening ought to help ameliorate the problem. My reply was an attempt to explain that the preceding posts were intended to show I already possessed that awareness of the details of what was happening but that in the current circumstances it wasn't helping. I thought writing it out in a post would help but no joy.

The cold makes memories sharper and I'm a chronic depressive who looks great in a parka.
Just saying, it gets much colder than that there quite often. Not so bad around PEI though usually. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back