Social War Room Awards Thread 2021: Locking It Back Down. (The Results Are In.)

You ever drive around EU countries? It would kinda suck if you got stopped and got the "your papers, please" routine in between every individual country. There's nothing inherently wrong with open borders. Of course there are practical concerns when you're sharing a border between vastly different nations. But within reason it's quite convenient and in a sense liberating.

Would it suck? Because it seems to me that would be a great way to prevent terrorist attacks, deter transporting contraband, drugs etc.

Implement an ez pass system for everyday commuters so as not to stop the flow of traffic.

Your naive sense of how the world should work is cute tho...

RIP Curdmurgeon

Someone should make a montage of posters we've lost this year

Seriously though, I think 2021 sets a new record for the most ban-hammer drops in the WR. o_O

You can look back at any notable threads from this year and the first pages would be a graveyard filled with the skeletons of decade-old accounts. :eek:

Seriously though, I think 2021 sets a new record for the most ban-hammer drops in the WR. o_O

You can look back at any notable threads from this year and the first pages would be a graveyard filled with the skeletons of decade-old accounts. :eek:
that's what happens when most bans are enacted by non-WR mods.
i don't know, but i'd bet it's the case.
the WR feels strangely un-modded.

Maybe @bad mojo can hook you up? And yeah you can't really go wrong with any of those manufacturers, my locals just tend to specialize in Cugir Arms components and parts fron Romania. I fucking love this dude among the gun YTubers, especially for his 5000 round reviews. lmao @ using the footage of people celebrating in Belgrade.

When it comes to Zastava, former Yugoslavia was a serious military power with a completely independent military industry, and Zastava was a big part of it. God knows how many of those M70s they've made. Back in my army days, our commander told us that at least 2 million of them "went missing" during the civil wars in 90s and are illegally owned by people in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. It's a very reliable weapon, even with zero maintenance. It will fire soaking wet, with the worst ammo you can find and still perform well. As much as I would like to help my Sherbros out, especially when it comes to arming themselves, I got to say this: Zastava is known to reserve only top-notch quality for the US market. Since they make so many, some series of M70 are known to be suspect to barrel corrosion. Not that it matters much in real-life situations, to be honest. But anyone in US, if they're looking for that type of weapon - get it if you can. They're probably the best buy AK clone you'll find. As @Gregolian mentioned, Romanians are doing great things too, and they also take great care in what they present to US buyers. No mistake there.

Also, thanks for the kind words earlier in the thread, man. I really do appreciate it. Hope you're having a great day.

When it comes to Zastava, former Yugoslavia was a serious military power with a completely independent military industry, and Zastava was a big part of it. God knows how many of those M70s they've made. Back in my army days, our commander told us that at least 2 million of them "went missing" during the civil wars in 90s and are illegally owned by people in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. It's a very reliable weapon, even with zero maintenance. It will fire soaking wet, with the worst ammo you can find and still perform well. As much as I would like to help my Sherbros out, especially when it comes to arming themselves, I got to say this: Zastava is known to reserve only top-notch quality for the US market. Since they make so many, some series of M70 are known to be suspect to barrel corrosion. Not that it matters much in real-life situations, to be honest. But anyone in US, if they're looking for that type of weapon - get it if you can. They're probably the best buy AK clone you'll find. As @Gregolian mentioned, Romanians are doing great things too, and they also take great care in what they present to US buyers. No mistake there.

Also, thanks for the kind words earlier in the thread, man. I really do appreciate it. Hope you're having a great day.

That's an awesome post, thanks! I have actually read and been directly told that by people about some of the barrels and not just Zastava, which is why...
I originally wanted a milled receiver but hardly mind stamped in that case and it gets heat treated once it's over here with hand pressed Russian spec rivets. The barrel is already cold hammer forged and chrome lined, so that's good to go. I don't care about tacti-cool gimmicks, just bare bones aesthetics and quality. Kalashnikov's design was over-engineereed to meet the needs of his country and the era, it has loose tolerances but the legendary durability that it's known for is still predicated on assembly and components being on point.
...but as you also noted this isn't typically a problem for the US bound market and unless you're involved in an actual extended military conflict, most likely isn't ever going to be an issue period.

An AK is great to own for collection and history interest, to practice and have fun with shooting at the range, to take on camping and hunting trips, to deploy for home + property defense and of course, basically any type of SHTF scenario. They tend to be extensively babied by their owners in the US, but thankfully unlike humans they lose none of their toughness or resolve when it's time to really rock.

The berry is soft. They spend their time talking about feeling and weird shit like that.

20211203-050550.jpg

<Dany07>

Attacking my boys @Rebelfett and @Khabib Khanate is a great way to get a hard dick forcibly shoved up your arsehole. I'll straight up buck break and take your fucking manhood, okay? Don't do that.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

<{1-7}>

20211203-050550.jpg

<Dany07>

Attacking my boys @Rebelfett and @Khabib Khanate is a great way to get a hard dick forcibly shoved up your arsehole. I'll straight up buck break and take your fucking manhood, okay? Don't do that.

<{1-7}>
Awwwww, threatening to sexually assault people in defense of me.
<Oku04>

20211203-050550.jpg

<Dany07>

<{1-7}>
Almost as sweet as offering up a fiance to give me a massage

<Y2JSmirk>

Back