Social War Room Awards Thread 2021: Locking It Back Down. (The Results Are In.)

I want a Zastava. Like, bad. The Romanian AKs are all awesome.

Maybe @bad mojo can hook you up? And yeah you can't really go wrong with any of those manufacturers, my locals just tend to specialize in Cugir Arms components and parts fron Romania. I fucking love this dude among the gun YTubers, especially for his 5000 round reviews. lmao @ using the footage of people celebrating in Belgrade.

Maybe @bad mojo can hook you up? And yeah you can't really go wrong with any of those manufacturers, my locals just tend to specialize in Cugir Arms components and parts fron Romania. I fucking love this dude among the gun YTubers, especially for for his 5000 round reviews. lmao @ using the footage of people celebrating in Belgrade.

AK don't look right with a can and optic.

Holy derailed thread, batman

NOW it looks like the usual WR Award Nomination threads that we're used to see. <Lmaoo>

Still need a lot more personal attacks from the Shit Posters of the Year nominees against the people who nominates them though. Perhaps the presence of so many Mods compounded with so many banned account in 2021 have a certain effect on the unusual civility in here. :eek:

Let's be honest here: Not a damn thing from any Awards thread is even worth re-reading after curtain calls. That's why they're frozen in carbonite as soon as it's over, hahaha.

I'll go so far as to say that it's not worth even backing up to the previous page.

Let's be honest here: Not a damn thing from any Awards thread is even worth re-reading after curtain calls. That's why they're frozen in carbonite as soon as it's over, hahaha.

People re-read threads?

Thanks bud. You've got some of the best vibes on this forum so its nice to get a shout out from you.

I'll shout out a few more posters from the right since I generally get along with the left here

@Cuauhtemoc is one of the best posters on the right here, smart guy who doesn't get sucked into partisan dichotomies and has a good sense of humor.Top tier contributor.

@TheGreatA and @PrinceOfPain are decent posters. Don't always agree and they have their rough edges but they are really solid contributors overall.

Then there are some guys on the right with good vibes like @Halifax @Mr Holmes and @Cubo de Sangre. Probably more I am forgetting.

{<redford}
<Dany07>

I'm clearly not, though, and it's pretty low of you to say without even offering an example. And I don't think you'll be able to find any examples of me like not being a liberal. I'm also definitely not a centrist, if that term means like an ideological commitment to being in the center of American political debates (which itself would be an alternative to partisanship).

My views are actually pretty easy to understand for anyone who really wants to. Very consistently liberal, left on the left/right access, conservative on the conservative/radical axis, big believer in process-driven knowledge.
*axis ;)

Back