Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social War Room Awards Thread 2021: Locking It Back Down. (The Results Are In.)

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by LMP, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Lowmanproblems 409 hype man Platinum Member

Ladies and the unwashed masses its time once again we are at the years end. Im opening nominations for the awards. Let the WR know what you think. This is not a " No Holders Barred" thread standard rules apply.

Best All Around Poster: This award is design to reward the contributor that puts great effort in to their posting. Simply ask yourself "Who sucks the least".

The Worst Contributor: We all have that one person that we can't stand. They are always posting the most idiotic stuff. Their whole personality is trash. You hate them and want them to get banned. Here is your chance to nominate them as the worst contributor. Let this worthless troll know their place.

Best TS: Who has the threads that are a must click? The one that always puts maximum effort to have thoughtful conversation? Are they really good at copying and pasting news articles?

Worst TS: Name the person whos threads are pure trash, complete dumpster fires. We want to know who should never be allowed to make another thread because they suck at it. May the shame of winning this award follow them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Best Thread: Prehaps the most sought after award on the internet. This award is for the rarest of rare threads in the WR. We must acknowledge tye legendary achievement that has happened this year. Nah, lets just reward the thread that brought out the most entertainment in the WR.

The Best Ban: Which of our fallen deserved it the most, who had it coming for a long time? Let us acknowledge the poor fool whos ban was the most celebrated this year, then we will laugh at their failures to follow the rules.

Best Rivalry: Which two contributors have had the best back and forth. You never get tired if reading what these two bitter enemies have to say to one another. They bring the entertainment every time they engage one another.

Best Insult: We are looking for that one insult that devastated the life of another contributor. Please include links so we can all experience the moment when one of our own got humiliated beyond repair.

Dirty Rat: Who amongst us can not be trusted. When you see this person in a thread you know they are smashing that report button. We need to know which one of us deserves to have stitches for being a filthy snitch.

Best and Worst Mod: Some mods deserve praise for putting up with us, maybe others are on a power trip.

You guys know the drill. Ill give you a several categories to choose from, fill out you ballot and tag me in them. If you do not tag me your ballot is not offical and will be viewed as illegal. Voting closes on Dec 26th 2021

Fell free to suggest your own awards in you offical ballot.

Official Ballot:

@LMP

Best All Around Poster:

The Worst Contributor:

Best TS:

Worst TS:

Best Thread:

The Best Ban:

Best Rivalry:

Best Insult:

Dirty Rat:

Best Mod:

Worst Mod:

2. Lowmanproblems 409 hype man Platinum Member

Poster of the year: @Bald1 closely followed by @HockeyBjj. Thank to the two of you for being top notch all year.

Worst poster: this is a tie between @Queen B and @StoneColdSteveAustin. You guys either russled the jimmies real good, or you are absolutely awful at posting. If its the latter, please get better real soon.

Best TS: This was a overwhelming win for @Arkain2K. Sir you are a shining example for the rest of us. Your consistency is truly something to behold. Cheers my man, thank you for your effort.

Honorable mentions to @HockeyBjj and @nhbbear. Your efforts are worthy of the award. Thank you for putting out great threads.

Worst TS: In the biggest win of the year, this TS also won worst poster of the year. @Queen B im afraid it is you. I certainly hope you can step your game up next year. The community has voted you as the gutter of thread starters.

Best thread: @HockeyBjj struck gold with the Rittenhouse thread. Cheers my man, need to print ourself an award to hang in the office.

Best Ban: @Officer Rick, @tonni, and @cleetus truly are worthy of this award. Rest in piss my friend may your memory live on.

Shout-out to @Amerikuracana and @John Mabrey. You idiots died in this thread. That takes a special kind of stupid.

Dirty Rat: i want you all to watch your backs when you see these guys roaming a thread. @tonni @Rational Poster, and @grimballer. These guys will smash the report button any chance they can.

Best/Worst mod: @Madmick you have truly broken the mod award. Somehow you uave managed to win both awards. I think this is a true statement about what a great job you actually do. Cheers man, keep up the fantastic work.

Some supplemental awards given out by the awards committee.

The Real Life Sherdog Award. @Jesus H. Sherdog this is the award given out to the man that is the real life representation of what all sherdoggers wish they were.

Mr Yellows: @Sketch you have earned this for being the longest yellow card is history. Congratulations on the custom belt.

Best Rivalry: No one really stood out in voting. @HereticBD did get a few mentions. Him constantly getting clowned be the lounge seems to be enough that the committee has felt that @HereticBD vs the lounge is the right choice.

Best Insult: Candle Boy has won @ultramanhyata the award this year. It seems your Mayberry thread brought joy to many folks around here.

The 409 Man Of The Year: This award goes to the contributor that really does try to maintain a fun community in the WR. @Lead wins this one hands down.

The Like Machine: @Rebelfett has read and liked more post around the WR than anyone. He is a true social butterfly. Cheers, dont forget to leave a like.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  3. Queen B Gold Belt

Best Rivalry: @Queen B vs @Wadtucket

Sweden enforced restrictions and Wadtucket hiding in his potato cuck cellar basement

I won

Worst Contributor: @GoldenWolf87 aka GoldenBot77

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    AWilder, Wadtucket, Rebelfett and 2 others like this.
  4. Papi Chulo Black Belt

For best TS: Are we even allowed to make new threads anymore? Seems like they most new threads get merged into generic mega threads

The winner will be whoever's name is on the 2000 + post mega thread

Best mod: @Rebelfett - don't let the power ever go to your head

5. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Worst ts- @Queen B Way too obvious trolling
    Dirty rat @brackis1 -mashing that report button
    Best ban-tonni
    Best all around- @Cubo de Sangre
    Best topic of the year-Kyle Rittenhouse brought the lols, tears, and the best arguing
    Best mods: @irish_thug and @Madmick with @Khabib Khanate not far behind

worst poster-stone cold by a mile

I will think about the others.

6. trac209 Silver Belt

Dang that’s decent

7. trac209 Silver Belt

I’d say best mod is Irish thug though he seems to have flown the coop ..

Rebelfett and SakurabasEar like this.
  8. Cherry Brigand We're gonna put some heat on 'em.

Worst. andnowweknow. Has no thoughts in his head other than parroting nonsense. Did inspire this amazing meme though:
    [​IMG]
    upload images

9. Papi Chulo Black Belt

I hope @irish_thug is okay

10. trac209 Silver Belt

Rebelfett and Cherry Brigand like this.
  11. Lowmanproblems 409 hype man Platinum Member

Rebelfett, Lead and HockeyBjj like this.
  12. nhbbear Duty Belt

don’t hurt yourself trying to blow yourself

13. HOLA Gold Belt

Best All Around Poster: I dunno. Some good dudes in here, can't pick one.

The Worst Contributor: So many to choose from! So many chuds here post almost exactly the same comments, the same clichés, it's sometimes hard to tell them apart. They all blend in together. Oh, I have one, perhaps. @Papi Chulo for fucking abusing those 1984 quotes. I think a mod actually banned him from posting them anymore. Thank God!

Best TS: I dunno

Worst TS:
    So many to choose from! Anything that has to do with CRT, trannies, white grievance and Hunter Biden is inevitably a shitshow.

Best Thread:
    https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...for-bamboo-fibers-conspiracy.4181767/page-128

It's a masterpiece. It's art. The Johnny Sins moment was the icing on the cake. Just beautiful.

The Best Ban:
    Who can keep track.

Best Rivalry:
    @second sight and reality.

Best Insult:
    Our chuds have been so consistently humiliated in 2021 it's hard to pick just one.

Dirty Rat:
    I dunno

Best Mod:
    I dunno

Worst Mod:
    I dunno

14. Lowmanproblems 409 hype man Platinum Member

[​IMG]

Rebelfett likes this.
  15. Papi Chulo Black Belt

Some people get upset and report others for being correct. Now the Leftists are taking down Thomas Jefferson (a founding father of our nation) statues. And the Orwell quote triggered some war room folks

Starman, S Class and Rebelfett like this.
  16. Lowmanproblems 409 hype man Platinum Member

Best thread and Best TS should clearly be different though a crappy ts could be the first to make a thread on a major event.

Rebelfett and Diogenes of Sinope like this.
  17. nhbbear Duty Belt

There are very few posters I hate, but nominating yourself is pathetic

Rebelfett likes this.
  18. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

19. SakurabasEar לוחם כביר Platinum Member

20. Papi Chulo Black Belt

It's unfortunate the amount of threads that get deleted, dumped and merged. So the legendary threads we used to have will never be what it once was. If the wrong people get triggered, the thread is deleted, dumped or merged into some mega thread.

Rebelfett likes this.