Social War Room Awards Thread 2021: Locking It Back Down. (The Results Are In.)

Poster of the year: @Bald1 closely followed by @HockeyBjj. Thanks to the two of you for being top notch all year.

Worst poster: this is a tie between @Queen B and @StoneColdSteveAustin. You guys either russled the jimmies real good, or you are absolutely awful at posting. If its the latter, please get better real soon.

Best TS: This was a overwhelming win for @Arkain2K. Sir you are a shining example for the rest of us. Your consistency is truly something to behold. Cheers my man, thank you for your effort.

Honorable mentions to @HockeyBjj and @nhbbear. Your efforts are worthy of the award. Thank you for putting out great threads.

Worst TS: In the biggest win of the year, this TS also won worst poster of the year. @Queen B im afraid it is you. I certainly hope you can step your game up next year. The community has voted you as the gutter of thread starters.

Best thread: @HockeyBjj struck gold with the Rittenhouse thread. Cheers my man, need to print yourself an award to hang in the office.

Best Ban: @Officer Rick, @tonni, and @cleetus truly are worthy of this award. Rest in piss my friends may your memory live on.

Shout-out to @Amerikuracana and @John Mabrey. You idiots died in this thread. That takes a special kind of stupid.

Dirty Rat: i want you all to watch your backs when you see these guys roaming a thread. @tonni @Rational Poster, and @grimballer. These guys will smash the report button any chance they can.

Best/Worst mod: @Madmick you have truly broken the mod award. Somehow you have managed to win both awards. I think this is a true statement about what a great job you actually do. Cheers man, keep up the fantastic work.
Bad dum dee boom!

Aaaand..

Sketch is gone?
116917.jpg

Congrats @Bald1! You see, there's a reason I took you for top cabinet position. ;)

Good luck and best wishes to all in 2022!

While I don't agree with @Sketch on many things, unlike some right leaning posters he doesn't just support every single right leaning sentiment because it is championed by folks on the right.

@TheGreatA is a good poster, even though we ideologically differ on some things. He is calm, so if the war room needed another mod I would put his name forward.

Last edited:
Back