Elections Voter's 18-29 Engaged and Overwhelmingly Approve Of Biden

I have seen some Biden supporters complain about gas prices so I wonder how popular he is right now?

Yeah that wasn't good either. This isn't a left vs. right issue.

Obama added 9 trillion in 2 years.

Trump 8 trillion in 4 years.

Biden 10 trillion in just a few months. Imagine what this hack and his handlers are going to do for the next 3 1/2 years?
A bit difference in the reasoning behind those don't you think

Yeah, the dumb kids were supposedly all about wokeness. Biden was the establishment, and 'not a real liberal'.

Give them 100 days of proper stewardship, and suddenly they love the center. Compromise is king. All-time highs. Sometimes you just have to show children the way.

Yeah, the dumb kids were supposedly all about wokeness. Biden was the establishment, and 'not a real liberal'.

Give them 100 days of proper stewardship, and suddenly they love the center. Compromise is king. All-time highs. Sometimes you just have to show children the way.

it sounds like you have an acute case of bds

it sounds like you have an acute case of bds
LMAO, backfire. I'm pro-Biden. I'm anti-progressive. I don't approve of everything Biden does, but as I voiced numerous times prior to the election, I strongly prefer him to Trump.

I'm a centrist mocking the fickle nature of ignorant, hyper-ideological children. People who don't possess any acquired knowledge will swing dramatically like this all the time. That's how you got the hardcore pro-Trumpers calling for a strong alliance with Russia in 2015-16 after decades of Republican vigilance against insidious Russian influence. That's not something they like to talk about these days, obviously.

Very. He's been exceeding even the most optimistic expectations so far

I mean, if you're an idiot, sure.

Meanwhile, there's a crisis at the border, inflation is already kicking in, and they can't get people back to work. This is five months in...

You're gonna be a very busy shill over the next while, LOL.

I mean, if you're an idiot, sure.

Meanwhile, there's a crisis at the border, inflation is already kicking in, and they can't get people back to work. This is five months in...

You're gonna be a very busy shill over the next while, LOL.

:) Gonna be fun seeing how you guys continue to try to spin obvious success.

No, what's gonna be fun is watching you try to spin an economic crash into a positive.

An economic crash would show up in the numbers, while we can already see that 2021 will show the strongest growth of any year this century. If you want to bet on a crash happening, I'm down. I'll also take a bet on inflation, if you want to get specific.

Sure, anything you say.
<36>

Let's take just 1 Einstein

Skyrocketing crime. Crime actually DECREASED during the pandemic. This new escalation in Liberal cities/states correlates with the animosity towards LE/DEFUND BS.

The fact u are trying to link rapid crime increases, increased death and misery at the border, high gas prices, shortages, spiking commodity prices and the worst miss ever on a jobs number to the fucking pandemic just shows u are nothing but a partisan fool

No, what's gonna be fun is watching you try to spin an economic crash into a positive.

An economic crash would show up in the numbers, while we can already see that 2021 will show the strongest growth of any year this century. If you want to bet on a crash happening, I'm down. I'll also take a bet on inflation, if you want to get specific.

200.gif

:)

Simon Rosenberg, president of NDN (previously known as the New Democrat Network) and the New Policy Institute,
While young people have long had a reputation for leaning left, Rosenberg says Gen Z’s political preference is not a passing phase.

There’s a great myth in life that young people are liberal when they’re young and then they’re more conservative when they get older. And that’s actually not true,” says Rosenberg. “Twenty years ago, 18 to 29-year-olds were 50/50 for Bush and Gore. It was dead even. There wasn’t a Democratic lean to young people in that era. And now, there’s sort of a substantial democratic lean in every election by between 10, 15 and then up to 35 points.”

He continues, “There’s been a structural shift where young people are much more Democratic than they used to be.”

The question is, how permanent is this shift?

“I think the real question for younger millennials and Gen Z is will the Republican Party ever be able to re-establish itself as a legitimate option?” asks Rosenberg. “Of course, the opportunity is there, but the combination of racial intolerance and sort of backwardness on climate, the way that Trump handled the protests and the rallies this spring and summer, I mean, Trump really was the sort of the antithesis of a lot of Gen Z and younger millennial values.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/18/the-2020-election-shows-gen-zs-voting-power-for-years-to-come.html

I can barely get you to agree on a black and white bet, such as election results. If you want to propose some numbers though, I'll take a look. However, if I agree, that's it. Any squirming from you, and I'm out. I'm not arguing with you for 900 pages. Propose something, and I'll take a look.

I can barely get you to agree on a black and white bet, such as election results. If you want to propose some numbers though, I'll take a look. However, if I agree, that's it. Any squirming from you, and I'm out. I'm not arguing with you for 900 pages. Propose something, and I'll take a look.

You're the one who said you expect a crash and (presumably above-average inflation). When will that play out, and what numbers do you expect? I assume even you wouldn't expect anything less than spectacular growth in 2021, but do you think we'll crash in 2022? How badly? What inflation numbers do you expect and when?

Lol these little dicklets don't even work. Who cares what they approve of? If course they're gonna approve of what the free handouts party is gonna do. Democrat promises always sound good on paper but experienced people know they don't work in real life. Pussyass society.

Lol these little dicklets don't even work. Who cares what they approve of? If course they're gonna approve of what the free handouts party is gonna do. Democrat promises always sound good on paper but experienced people know they don't work in real life. Pussyass society.
Well thanks in large part to these little dicklets Joe Biden beat the reality tv host into retirement in Florida, the world no longer has to suffer his idiocy he's strictly Florida's, the members of Mar A Lago and of course the Republican party's problem and for that I am eternally grateful.
giphy.gif

Back