Elections Voter's 18-29 Engaged and Overwhelmingly Approve Of Biden

If you woke up looking to see what Trump tweeted there is something wrong with you

Exactly, so it is no big deal he got banned from twitter right? Who cares right? If you bitch about Trump having access to Twitter there must be something wrong with you.......

The economy was good during the Bush years? OK fair enough. I didn't take note of much in those days so I'll take your word for it.

All Obama had to do what flick the light on. The economy had already tanked before he took over.

The economy that Trump built was damn good until covid hit. This was generally agreed upon by left and right across the board.

I don't think anyone, right or left, seriously agreed that Trump did anything to build the economy (he was just the president, and he took office with the economy already moving in a good direction).

I never said that minimum wage shouldn't closely follow the cost of living. What I said was Biden is going to cause hyper inflation, raise minimum wage to match what we've basically already got and then he's going to get praise from a bunch of people who are still struggling to make ends meet in a 1 bedroom apartment because they don't understand how economics work.

I'm no economics rocket surgeon but pumping 10 trillion into the economy while paying people enough money to stay home to the point where they don't even want to take the jobs offered will not help people in poverty when all is said and done. Either they won't work and businesses will struggle to meet demand or businesses will be forced to pass the excessive wages on to customers, who in turn may stop buying the product and cause the business to fail. Either way you get inflation and/or a recession.

I'm all about paying people a fair wage and making our dollars go as far as possible but it's not going to be fixed by the government pumping money into the economy and paying excessive amounts on unemployment. That's just going to tank the dollar, raise taxes and consolidate the wealth of this country into the 1%ers even further.

We're not going to have hyperinflation, and even sustained above-average inflation is unlikely in the foreseeable future. We are going to see a boom. I'd bet against a recession during Biden's first term (probably unlikely in his second, but it's hard to predict that far out, and recessions come along about that often on average).

One Presidency was full of nearly entirely engative coverage (ie, anonymous sources say Trump said this, Russiagate)

While Bidens is nearly all positive

Anything is better than Trump to them but surely even biggest Biden fan can see he's struggling?
After the 24/7/365 shit show that was the Trump years all Biden has to do is wake up in the morning and maintain a pulse to look good compared to the failed reality tv host.

It’s so nice waking up every single day and not seeing what tweet that moron Trump has started the day with. What Twitter fight he has started against teenagers.

The rest of the sane country recognizes it too.

True. Mean tweets have been replaced with women and children raped at the border. Skyrocketing crime. Gas up 70%. Food costs rising. Lumber up 300%. And the biggest miss of an employment report.

Thank God we have no mean tweets doe!

I don't think anyone, right or left, seriously agreed that Trump did anything to build the economy (he was just the president, and he took office with the economy already moving in a good direction).
Well than you "think" wrong. Either way its STILL better than what every lefty and their gay cousin predicted as soon as he took office. They all swore up and down that the economy would tank by mid-2017 and unemployment was going to be 50% in early 2018.

Well than you "think" wrong. Either way its STILL better than what every lefty and their gay cousin predicted as soon as he took office. They all swore up and down that the economy would tank by mid-2017 and unemployment was going to be 50% in early 2018.

Read more carefully. I know that hacks will say stuff like that, and some believe it, but no one who knows what they're talking about would claim that the president built the economy, especially one who was new on the job with an economy that was booming when he took office.

And, no, don't lie. No one "up and down that the economy would tank by mid-2017 and unemployment was going to be 50% in early 2018."

Read more carefully. I know that hacks will say stuff like that, and some believe it, but no one who knows what they're talking about would claim that the president built the economy, especially one who was new on the job with an economy that was booming when he took office.
Obama took over an economy that had no where to go but up anyways. Either way. It boomed even more when Trump was in office. Much to the dismay of the haters HOPING the economy would crash in order to get Trump voted out.

And, no, don't lie. No one "up and down that the economy would tank by mid-2017 and unemployment was going to be 50% in early 2018."
Who didn't say that?? oohhh wow. It'd take a while to dig it up in the archives but there were multiple people in these forums saying EXACTLY that. Not to mention hearing it in real life from sore loser goof balls.

Are you talking about the $787 billion stimulus? Nope the sky did not fall. You're right.

That is exactly the same as $10 trillion in just the first few months of Biden's presidency.

And you talking about dancing around a point is rich lol
Trump added 8 trillion on his tax breaks for the rich alone. I'm sure that's fine though since it will trickle down

Obama took over an economy that had no where to go but up anyways. Either way. It boomed even more when Trump was in office. Much to the dismay of the haters HOPING the economy would crash in order to get Trump voted out.

First, you missed the point. No serious person thinks that presidents build the U.S. economy or even affect it much in ordinary circumstances. I think even most hacks are aware of that, but just pretend otherwise when and as long as the economy does well during the presidency of someone they like. I mean, if you look at Trump's economic record from beginning to end, it was really bad, right? But you'll say that that's because of circumstances beyond his control, which sure (though of course he bungled the COVID response pretty badly). But that obviously also applies to the pre-COVID economy. Second, no, you're wrong. Obama took office with the economy still collapsing. Wasn't until the stimulus started that things turned around. And third, good lord. You don't really think that people hoped for a bad economy. Try making points without obvious lies.

Who didn't say that?? oohhh wow. It'd take a while to dig it up in the archives but there were multiple people in these forums saying EXACTLY that. Not to mention hearing it in real life from sore loser goof balls.

No one. By all means, try to prove me wrong. We can bet on it if you want. We both know you made it up because you think it's easier to lie than to make good points.

True. Mean tweets have been replaced with women and children raped at the border. Skyrocketing crime. Gas up 70%. Food costs rising. Lumber up 300%. And the biggest miss of an employment report.

Thank God we have no mean tweets doe!
When Trump was POTUS unfortunately there were already men and women raped at the border, crime was already undergoing a pandemic increase while Trump was President an Gas has increased due in large part to more people driving along with the fact that lumber price increases are also pandemic related.

I am confident these pandemic issues will improve due in larger part to the fact that we finally have a sane competent POTUS who unlike the reality tv host is actually interested in doing his actual job and not Tweeting like a hyperactive madman and with a 63% job approval according to the AP which is far higher than the reality tv host ever managed, so far the American people seem to agree.

Don't believe it for a second... Engaged? Overwhelmingly? If it were true, which it isn't, then these idiots need to open their eyes...

First, you missed the point. No serious person thinks that presidents build the U.S. economy or even affect it much in ordinary circumstances. I think even most hacks are aware of that, but just pretend otherwise when and as long as the economy does well during the presidency of someone they like. I mean, if you look at Trump's economic record from beginning to end, it was really bad, right? But you'll say that that's because of circumstances beyond his control, which sure (though of course he bungled the COVID response pretty badly). But that obviously also applies to the pre-COVID economy. Second, no, you're wrong. Obama took office with the economy still collapsing. Wasn't until the stimulus started that things turned around. And third, good lord. You don't really think that people hoped for a bad economy. Try making points without obvious lies.
Dead, rock bottom, "still collapsing", whatever you want to call it.

Off the top of my head, Bill Maher opening said he hoped the economy crashed in order to get Trump out.

Nothing Trump could have said about covid would have stopped the left from burning, looting, murdering, and SPITTING all over each other after Floyd died. Heck the curve was flattening before that. And the only countries that had luck with covid and didn't "bungle" it were countries that locked their citizens inside their own houses and used whips and sticks to smack them around with during the quarantine. And even that didn't work so well in the long run. See: India.

No one. By all means, try to prove me wrong. We can bet on it if you want. We both know you made it up because you think it's easier to lie than to make good points.
OOOOHHH wow..... OK technically the burden of proof is on me but acting like you NEVER saw any examples of this is just laughable. You're saying "everyone" on the left was claiming optimism and saying Trump was going to kick ass in during his term?????????? Even the hardened lefties on there don't deny what I am saying is true. I guess for everything and you earn an 'A' for originality.

Last edited:
When Trump was POTUS unfortunately there were already men and women raped at the border, crime was already undergoing a pandemic increase while Trump was President an Gas has increased due in large part to more people driving along with the fact that lumber price increases are also pandemic related.

I am confident these pandemic issues will improve due in larger part to the fact that we finally have a sane competent POTUS who unlike the reality tv host is actually interested in doing his actual job and not Tweeting like a hyperactive madman and with a 63% job approval according to the AP which is far higher than the reality tv host ever managed, so far the American people seem to agree.

Lol. The pandemic is the cause of none of them

Not 1

Dead, rock bottom, "still collapsing", whatever you want to call it.

Off the top of my head, Bill Maher opening said he hoped the economy crashed in order to get Trump out.

Nothing Trump could have said about covid would have stopped the left from burning, looting, murdering, and SPITTING all over each other after Floyd died. Heck the curve was flattening before that. And the only countries that had luck with covid and didn't "bungle" it were countries that locked their citizens inside their own houses and used whips and sticks to smack them around with during the quarantine. And even that didn't work so well in the long run. See: India.

Sigh. You're again missing the point (and bizarrely transitioning to whining about protests). Presidents don't control or build the economy (in certain cases--like a recession--policy can have short-term impacts, but generally it doesn't). Everyone knows this, and hacks will point it out when it's convenient and pretend that it's not true when it's not, just like you're doing.

OOOOHHH wow..... OK technically the burden of proof is on me but acting like you NEVER saw any examples of this is just laughable. You're saying "everyone" on the left was claiming optimism and saying Trump was going to kick ass in during his term?????????? Even the hardened lefties on there don't deny what I am saying is true. I guess for everything and you earn an 'A' for originality.

You said that you could find multiple people in this forum saying that we'd have 50% unemployment by 2018 and that the economy would tank by 2017. You were lying, and I called you on it. Now you're lying again, saying that I said everyone on the left was claiming optimism and saying Trump was going to kick ass. For fuck's sake, try to argue like a man. If you asked "will the economy continue on the pre-2017 trajectory for a few years?" pretty much everyone would have said, "probably."

Trump added 8 trillion on his tax breaks for the rich alone. I'm sure that's fine though since it will trickle down

Yeah that wasn't good either. This isn't a left vs. right issue.

Obama added 9 trillion in 2 years.

Trump 8 trillion in 4 years.

Biden 10 trillion in just a few months. Imagine what this hack and his handlers are going to do for the next 3 1/2 years?

So the least experienced people of voting age in the country approve of a president who is pumping an absolutely absurd amount of money into the economy which is leading us into a period of massive inflation. They have no idea how the economy works. When he raises the minimum wage to the highest it's ever been, they're going to rejoice like he is the savior of people of poverty. In the end, they'll be in the exact same position they were at in the first place because all it's going to do is match the inflation he's setting upon the country.

But he claims it won't cause inflation and that no one making under 400k will have their taxes raised.

If you believe that, you're an absolute fool.

There's 81 million of them so were told

Yeah that wasn't good either. This isn't a left vs. right issue.

Obama added 9 trillion in 2 years.

Trump 8 trillion in 4 years.

Biden 10 trillion in just a few months. Imagine what this hack and his handlers are going to do for the next 3 1/2 years?

Where are you getting these numbers?

Back