Volk is a natural on the mic

He had a great post fight presser. I can’t see any reasons not to support the guy. And I like Max just as much.

Right'o mate. Was thinking you were attributing the phrase to everyone's good friend Connor. Looks like I must be mistaken.

I thought it was a perfect reply to Conor's dumb tweet. He really didn't give a fuck

The post fight press conference when he seems to be a bit drunk/happy is good stuff, but he isnt usually that likable.

Connor swagger jacking Volks style confirmed.

Conor can do whatever he wants these days, he's so big it doesn't really matter if he embarrasses himself however, Volk just seems to be a simple man who does his own thing. It's a breath of fresh air; we have some dickhead Australian sportsmen like Nick Kyrgios and Anthony Mundine, people like Whittaker and Volk are a much better example for our country.

Conor can do whatever he wants these days, he's so big it doesn't really matter if he embarrasses himself however, Volk just seems to be a simple man who does his own thing. It's a breath of fresh air; we have some dickhead Australian sportsmen like Nick Kyrgios and Anthony Mundine, people like Whittaker and Volk are a much better example for our country.
Agree, and ya Kyrgios seems like a major turd, I’d pay to see that guy get locked in a cage with Whittaker or Volk.

<{jackyeah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back